Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) (2734 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
They say he who finds a wife has found a good thing; No one ever said what happened to he who lost one.

Two year ago, I lost the most important thing that’s ever happened to me; my wife. The first day I laid eyes on Cynthia, I knew she was the one for me. I had met her at a friend’s engagement party and for some reason; she was the only one that caught my attention. I watched her for several minutes, trying to muster enough confidence to approach her, knowing fully well that at some point or the other, I was going to make a move on her that evening.

Cynthia was a beauty to behold that evening. She wore a blue sequence dress which hugged tightly to her curves. Her dark hair was pulled up in a bun, showing off her sexy long neck. Long silver earrings dangled down from her ears. Her cream colored skin glowed under the party light. She had high cheekbones which complimented her round face with large dazzling dark eyes. I was lost in those eyes.

Every time I caught her laughing with her friends, I couldn’t help but smile along. It was as if I had lost my mind and talking to her was the only thing that would make me whole again.

It seemed impossible to get her sole attention with her friends hovering over her. Luckily, Jennet, the bride to be was my high school best friend and when I saw her walk towards me with Cynthia by her side, my hands trembled.

“Victor!” Jennet exclaimed excitedly as she came towards me. I quickly handed one of the waiter my glass of wine. It was the lady standing next to Jennet; it was her effect on me that left my mouth dried and thirsty....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/till-lies-do-us-part-short-romantic.html

Re: Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
getty02 , Holubunmi, queentosks, Hoyinkansola17, pholaryemmie, BANTADDA, Dinabella, adecares, Battywonder, Nmeri17 , teepsee , PrettyMizQdot, manutayo, BlissfulJeff, bhabz0, MrRichy, Rajosh, Olusharp, chikuzy, sEGXY2, smardray, CLIQBOY, samjeorg, realboynation07, Jellymusty, jisenga, pedestal82, Ayo199, Bornita, Ogodlovely1, sunddy , lawrence9999, Kemzynation, Horlorlardaey, mRaRcH, Tohbeelorbah, sirlaykeens, chipsypop, Tgirl085, Jane1990, iamzubby, ellacute45, emmyspark007, dominique, sameesyd, ItsQuinn, Justina7, bigbauer, Winnelyn, elvido
come in

1 Like

Re: Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wonderful..
Re: Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Khris3:
come in
am here
Re: Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by osarenmwienda(f): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2016
i came here on my own.... Waiting for more updates
Re: Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yea
Re: Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by manutayo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
cool
Re: Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice..
Re: Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by lilkhaleefa1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Damilolababy:
Nice..
i would love to bang you too oo
Re: Till Lies Do Us Part (A Short Romantic Story) by sochey(f): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
I wasn't tagged which is absolutely forgivable cheesy.

Check out my story here too: Till Death Do Us Part!

You can click on my profile or rather check it out on wattpad using my handly: @sochey

(1) (Reply)

Life As A Student In Airforce Military School, Jos / The Office Called Sodom / "a tale from an orphan's diary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.