Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money (54320 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Maski87: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Onye oshi.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Talk2Bella(f): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:

I am not sure you operate any bank account else you would have known you can obtain your bank transaction details on mobile apps.

I am afraid of the caliber of NL members sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Efcc said ffk used the account to launder 1.1billion around 2014/2015

The statement of account shows only 2016 ..

And she said she has been using the account since 2005

How does this prove the allegations aren't true?

You sure say you sabi read so or you just wan show ya self. See below for more clarity

The account was used by her from 2005 till 2012 when it was abandoned and went dormant. It was not utilised or activated again until August 2016 when small deposits of between 200,000 and 500,000 were made into it and the total amount that entered into that account over a period of 2 months was approximately 4 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Bizibi(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
I just hope efcc no go harrass person with millions in his account,I no understand this corruption fight
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Arrow24: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
fiizznation:
This clowns keep contradicting themselves. That loudmouth said the account has never had anything less than 500,000 naira in it. And all of a sudden, the clownish SA is saying another different thing.

But what I even find more disgusting in all this debacle between the loudmouth and EFCC is the innocent infant they are trying to bring into their mess. Why involved this innocent infant in your sorry situation with EFCC? This is pure evil.

The FFK guy don't have to involve this innocent infant in his corruption charges with EFCC. Just because you want to score cheap political point, you told your bleached up girlfriend to use the infant as a shield in case EFCC comes for her in ekiti state
sir am sorry to ask.. But should she has left the child at home
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
texazzpete:
I read the EFCC statement again. It never claimed that the balance was N2.4 million at the time of the arrest.

Here's the exact wording below

It can EASILY be argued that the EFCC spokesman was referring to the balance of the account when it was flagged, and the wording (use of the past tense 'had', and the statement insinuating that this was as at when traced by the EFCC) does support this.

Final step is for Precious to release the entire account info...and of course for the EFCC to show that the account was only frozen last friday or has not been dormant for long.

Stop been a consistent zombie. Didn't you read the part she said she just reactivated the account in August 16, 2016.

Must you all be this silly supporting institutional lies and oppression. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

You sure say you sabi read so or you just wan show ya self. See below for more clarity

So, you mean with everything wrong with Nigeria and how BooHarry goes around disgracing himself like a village idiot - N4 million is what you care about and a premise to support a useless illiterate, no? That's like £7000-8000 BooHarry's wife goes around wearing wrist watches and carry handbags worth more than that. So, if he cares that much about corruption on the level - charity should begin at home and he should tell everyone where his wife got the money to expend on luxury items from.

The madness is a joke and he's on FFK's case cos the man is a parrot. There's absolutely nothing worth supporting with the madness and unnecessary harassment of people. This is tyranny by an ancient idiot and failed leader.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bizibi:
I just hope efcc no go harrass person with millions in his account,I no understand this corruption fight

As in, to be millionaire Na lie oo. Even winnings from nairabet and baba ijebu can land you in EFCC dungeon.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

So, you mean with everything wrong with Nigeria and how BooHarry goes around disgracing himself like a village idiot - N4 million is what you care about and a premise to support a useless illiterate, no? That's like £7000-8000 BooHarry's wife goes around wearing wrist watches and carry handbags worth more than that. So, if he cares that much about corruption on the level - charity should begin at home and he should tell everyone where his wife got the money to expend on luxury items from.

The madness is a joke and he's on FFK's case cos the man is a parrot. There's absolutely nothing worth supporting with the madness and unnecessary harassment of people. This is tyranny by an ancient idiot and failed leader.

Shymexx, you dey see road so ? undecided. What's the difference in what you are saying and my stance ?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by somehowpenis(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
fxskye:

The picture on this thread is not a bank statement. Moreover, when to confirm statement in this kind of scenario, Confirmed Bank Statement is required from the 3rd part (Access Bank) that is the custodian of the transaction details.

So, i can't believe this. Let her get confirmed bank statement from Access Bank and publish it.

After all, Fayose doesn't believe of Chibok girl's abduction despite release of 21 among the girls.
Jesus ! What kind of illiteracy is this.? Why God why? cry

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

Shymexx, you dey see road so ? undecided. What's the difference in what you are saying and my stance ?

Lol, I thought you're supporting the village idiot and his tyranny. grin

FFK isn't a bum and even if the account has been dormant for years, N4 million isn't even that much to harass a man like that for. It's just that naij is a lawless country and the leaders have absolute powers. Else EFFC or whatever those clowns are called ought to be sued for unnecessary harassment.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by fxskye: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
searay:
that's a screen shot from the access bank mobile app

Could be doctored as well. As far as there is no Access Bank confirmation on it, I don't believe it.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
fiizznation:
This clowns keep contradicting themselves. That loudmouth said the account has never had anything less than 500,000 naira in it. And all of a sudden, the clownish SA is saying another different thing.

But what I even find more disgusting in all this debacle between the loudmouth and EFCC is the innocent infant they are trying to bring into their mess. Why involved this innocent infant in your sorry situation with EFCC? This is pure evil.

The FFK guy don't have to involve this innocent infant in his corruption charges with EFCC. Just because you want to score cheap political point, you told your bleached up girlfriend to use the infant as a shield in case EFCC comes for her in ekiti state
Are you saying she should have left the 8months old infant at home while travelling. Nigerians pls let us learn to open our eyes even while crying. The way we give our all to governments is what make it possible for them care less about us... Ask Fela more about what we call 'Government'.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by kerryjossy(f): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
I need FOOD!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
fxskye:

The picture on this thread is not a bank statement. Moreover, when to confirm statement in this kind of scenario, Confirmed Bank Statement is required from the 3rd part (Access Bank) that is the custodian of the transaction details.

So, i can't believe this. Let her get confirmed bank statement from Access Bank and publish it.

After all, Fayose doesn't believe of Chibok girl's abduction despite release of 21 among the girls.
see wetin person dey talk...chai..
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by rockyh(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
fxskye:

so u don't know there is online banking where u can access ur account
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
shameless EFCC!!! They have learnt from their masters Lai Mohammed and Chinakwe's dog
The bible said,they have eyes that cannot see,this is true.
So with your fat eyes you don't see 500,000 there,whereby ffk said the money there is not up to 500k.why don't you wait to see and here efcc side of the statement of account?
Why it is that majority of you on NL are quick to condem the actions of the present gvt,it is hate or illiteracy?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Neimar: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
okpor2:
Am getting worried by all dis trending on social media!Is precious ffk's wife?Or is she a baby mama?lacastisca y is d withdrawal in Ekiti state?Is Precious-i don't know if she is ffk wife-didnt withdraw d money in Anambra state!and on a lighter side what is wit ffk and igbo ladies?1st its bianca nd now its precious,who knows who will be next!Igbos hate yorubas this much and their ladies are ffk bed mate!are there no igbo man that can do them wat fani is doing to them?

you are sick
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by fxskye: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
rockyh:
so u don't know there is online banking where u can access ur account

As long as it's not from the Access Bank (the chief custodian of transaction details), it could be doctored.

So, I owe nobody for my disbelieve. Even with good IT savvy folk, a PDF doc could be manipulated

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Icecomrade: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
fiizznation:

I just spotted another Nairaland that needs reset.

What's the co-relation btw what you ve written and the subject.

APC GOVERNMENT AND HARDSHIP HAS TAKING ALOT FROM UR BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
You all shouldn't fall for this one sided tale. Go and read the real story on Stella's blog. Why are they showing us activities on just one account and from only October of this year? EFCC is not stupid and this girl is not the first girl he is using to launder money. She should show us comprehensive activity on the various accounts that she opened during that election period for her dear FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by lakesider(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
show us account statement and not account balance
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
diva90:
You all shouldn't fall for this one sided tale. Go and read the real story on Stella's blog. Why are they showing us activities on just one account and from only October of this year? EFCC is not stupid and this girl is not the first girl he is using to launder money. She should show us comprehensive activity on the various accounts that she opened during that election period for her dear FFK

However, this isn't about whatever accounts she opened during election period for FFK. If they've proofs for those accounts, they need to present them. This is about one account with a meagre amount in context of someone of FFK's status. And nothing presented thus far reeks of money laundering. So, why are harassing the family?

This is just witch-hunting by a tyrant who hates people who critique him. FFK wasn't even part of the last administration until during the election period. A lot of folks involved in the last administration who either crossed to APC or have been silent about this government, are walking around freely without being touched - despite being rogues. How come FFK is being targeted, even for the dumbest things?

Let this man breathe...he isn't responsible for BooHarry's woes and failures.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by 12inchDickson: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
The money withdrawn in October alone Don pass 1 million nairana
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by RonnieX(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Efcc said ffk used the account to launder 1.1billion around 2014/2015

The statement of account shows only 2016 ..

And she said she has been using the account since 2005

How does this prove the allegations aren't true?
. oh!! I weep for my country with citizens like this. Didn't you read d part where she said the account was dormant between 2012 nd 2016 last month??
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

However, this isn't about whatever accounts she opened during election period for FFK. If they've proofs for those accounts, they need to present them. This is about one account with a meagre amount in context of someone of FFK's status. And nothing presented thus far reeks of money laundering. So, why are harassing the family?

This is just witch-hunting by a tyrant who hates people who critique him. FFK wasn't even part of the last administration until during the election period. A lot of folks involved in the last administration who either crossed to APC or have been silent about this government, are walking around freely without being touched - despite being rogues. How come FFK is being targeted, even for the dumbest things?

Let this man breathe...he isn't responsible for BooHarry's woes and failures.

You must have benefited from that terribly corrupt PDP government to be able to boldly come here and drop this insensitive comment.
How can you say that FFK isn't partly responsible for Buhari's current administrative difficulties. If these Born thieves had not LOOTED the treasury dry for their own personal benefits, would nigeria be in half the mess that it is in today?
Please let us think before we comment. This has nothing to do with witch-hunting. who ever has laundered and looted the country's commonwealth must deal with the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Earth2Metahuman: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
RonnieX:
. oh!! I weep for country with citizens like this. Didn't you read d part where she said the account was dormant between 2012 nd 2016 last month??
Kabashin:

was it efcc that said the account was dormant or the accused?

There is no bvn until early 2015

To reactivate a dormant account in 2016, you need bvn, so how did ffk bvn got mixed up with her babymama's bvn when she said she has been using the account since 2005.. We need clarity here.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Earth2Metahuman: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
diva90:

You must have benefited from that terribly corrupt PDP government to be able to boldly come here and drop this insensitive comment.
How can you say that FFK isn't partly responsible for Buhari's current administrative difficulties. If these Born thieves had not LOOTED the treasury dry for their own personal benefits, would nigeria be in half the mess that it is in today?
Please let us think before we comment. This has nothing to do with witch-hunting. who ever has laundered and looted the country's commonwealth must deal with the consequences.
its easier just to ignore some ediots you know?

It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
its easier just to ignore some ediots you know?

It's not worth it.

True but he deserved a response
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Bushdiri(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either. "

Many Nigerians are still foolishly believing this government and their lies.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:

was it efcc that said the account was dormant or the accused?

There is no bvn until early 2015

To reactivate a dormant account in 2016, you need bvn, so how did ffk bvn got mixed up with her babymama's bvn when she said she has been using the account since 2005.. We need clarity here.

The accused destroyed the EFCC lies that said her accounts was used to launder Dasuki cash in 2015.

It's left for the EFCC to prove they can live beyond lies and propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.