Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money (54305 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by EazyMoh(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
DamiBukola:

Is that what you read? Can one connect bvn to another? She opened that account in 2005, was FFK known to her then? If no, why the issue of joint account? Your parents I guess must have wasted their millions on you.
Lol! What makes you think my parents have millions in the first place.
Read the statement by the EFCC spokesman. He said FFK's BVN was also linked to the account together with her's, which was the only reason why the no debit order was placed on the account. The woman didn't deny this, what she denied was the total balance which the EFCC said was over N2m.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by mystmoze(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:

I am not sure you operate any bank account else you would have known you can obtain your bank transaction details on mobile apps.

I am afraid of the caliber of NL members sad
baba people just de craze up and down....they are not different from the certificateless buhari
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
TheShopKeeper:

In the UK if any fraudulent activity is highlighted in your account involving large sum of money e.g. lodging several thousand of pounds in a classic account, The National Crime Agency NCA is alerted immediately, even before the bank asks you to present any proof of ID or proof of income.
They will have investigated your life before you show up. Showing up is just a formalty.

Well, my post is about current account, which can take a large amount of money. Classic accounts e.g. cash card, has a limit. And once you go over the limit, it's a no-brainer that something suspicious is going on, hence they'll put a block on it, pending when you can provide a proof for legitimate source.

Also, NCA can't get involved unless the source has reported that it's fraud and once that has been confirmed, the account would be closed immediately. The onus is now on the NCA and the victim to decide if they want to pursue the case or not. And most times, it depends on the amount. If the amount isn't that much, NCA might decide against pursuing it, regardless of what the victim wants to do. It's just basically like theft and robbery.

Key point here is: amount.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Jnrbaino4real(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
It will never be well this government. A government of lies and wickedness. A government of nepotism that is so vindictive
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by NairaMaster1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
EazyMoh:
Why people just dey lie like dis now?
Anyway the account was frozen because FFK's BVN was connected to it, as a joint account.
All the same the EFCC shouldn't lie, and Fayose also shouldn't have interrupted the police in carrying out their duties.

Fayose responsible to all state problems... Obasanjo
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by NairaMaster1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
fiizznation:
This clowns keep contradicting themselves. That loudmouth said the account has never had anything less than 500,000 naira in it. And all of a sudden, the clownish SA is saying another different thing.

But what I even find more disgusting in all this debacle between the loudmouth and EFCC is the innocent infant they are trying to bring into their mess. Why involved this innocent infant in your sorry situation with EFCC? This is pure evil.

The FFK guy don't have to involve this innocent infant in his corruption charges with EFCC. Just because you want to score cheap political point, you told your bleached up girlfriend to use the infant as a shield in case EFCC comes for her in ekiti state

Fear God. Go back to the news. Exactly what Femi said.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by GoodofNaija: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Whether wailers like it or not

No peace for looters! angry

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by EugeneGee4(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ok....we have heard EFCC are crook,
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, in BooHarry's voice, which one of the two do you belong to: kitchen or bedroom? grin

Ya plate of amala is coming for ya loyal support for tyranny. Effing accursed minger and sheeple.

Are you already tired of writing your long worthless speeches that hold no substance?
Kontinue *in patience Jonathan's voice*
All I know is that you are a big fool and you have just proved the whole of nairaland right. Chief supporter of looters grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Whether wailers like it or not

No peace for looters! angry

Yes oo! All of them must go to jail

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Earth2Metahuman: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
erico2k2:

plz explain how a dormant account can be used in stealing since toy said it.
through corrupt practices by bank officials
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by omolami: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Terrorist leading nigeria
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
diva90:

Are you already tired of writing your long worthless speeches that hold no substance?
Kontinue *in patience Jonathan's voice*
All I know is that you are a big fool and you have just proved the whole of nairaland right. Chief supporter of looters grin

Lol, accursed illiterate minger with amala infested mouth and fingers, you made a claim that she's guilty of money laundering. And I asked you to provide proofs, within the context of what she was arrested for, and based on FFK's status that show the N4 million is money laundering. Yet you never provided any proofs, apart from ranting/convulsing like a deranged dog with rabies and monstrous schlong breaking ya vagina walls apart.

Also, the only argument you made was to accuse him of being part of the generational looters who're responsible for naij's woes. When BooHarry is also complicit in that, since he had no source of income when his kids were attending some of the most expensive universities in the UK for foreign students. And despite the fact that his salary as the president of Nigeria is, $70,000pa, his wife walks around with expensive cartier watches and high end luxury bags. So, who's fooling who, accursed m0ron with amala for brain matter?

You're a just an uneducated tool and despicable sheeple who can't see beyond ya nostril. It must be the amala cos most of you amala eating Yorubas are some of the dumbest and slavish Yoruba people out there. And a lot of you would gladly sell ya brothers and sisters for a plate of amala. My forebears had Fulani slaves and Fulanis are slaves to me - unlike ya forebears who're perpetual Fulani slaves. Stay in Fulani servitude, effing minger. The joke is on you and ya ancestors! grin

You know what? - fvck ya smelly amala infested pum. grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by chuckdelis: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
fxskye:

The picture on this thread is not a bank statement. Moreover, when to confirm statement in this kind of scenario, Confirmed Bank Statement is required from the 3rd part (Access Bank) that is the custodian of the transaction details.

So, i can't believe this. Let her get confirmed bank statement from Access Bank and publish it.

After all, Fayose doesn't believe of Chibok girl's abduction despite release of 21 among the girls.
illiterates everywhr, after d heavy investment on education. ur a shame 2 ur community.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, accursed illiterate minger with amala infested mouth and fingers, you made a claim that she's guilty of money laundering. And I asked you to provide proofs, within the context of what she was arrested for, and based on FFK's status that show the N4 million is money laundering. Yet you never provided any proofs, apart from ranting/convulsing like a deranged dog with rabies and monstrous schlong breaking ya vagina walls apart.

Also, the only argument you made was to accuse him of being part of the generational looters who're responsible for naij's woes. When BooHarry is also complicit in that, since he had no source of income when his kids were attending some of the most expensive universities in the UK for foreign students. And despite the fact that his salary as the president of Nigeria is, $70,000pa, his wife walks around with expensive cartier watches and high end luxury bags. So, who's fooling who, accursed m0ron with amala for brain matter?

You're a just an uneducated tool and despicable sheeple who can't see beyond ya nostril. It must be the amala cos most of you amala eating Yorubas are some of the dumbest and slavish Yoruba people out there. And a lot of you would gladly sell ya brothers and sisters for a plate of amala. My forebears had Fulani slaves and Fulanis are slaves to me - unlike ya forebears who're perpetual Fulani slaves. Stay in Fulani servitude, effing minger. The joke is on you and ya ancestors! grin

You know what? - fvck ya smelly amala infested pum. grin

Small boy dey worry this one hehehe
Kontinue!!!
I'm enjoying this display of stupidity cheesy
I love watching imbeciles like you work yourself out for nothing ... wink
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
diva90:

Small boy dey worry this one hehehe
Kontinue!!!
I'm enjoying this display of stupidity cheesy

Lol, scandalous puerile slag, I can't believe you're playing victim now, after starting the name-calling, with my big foot in ya arse. grin grin

Fvck ya amala mouth and fingers...tell ya overlord to stop troubling/witch-hunting, FFK, the fearless Yoruba warrior. Stupid biitch! grin

And stay in servitude like ya forebears with that smelly pum and poverty mentality, you dirt poor yokel.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by trendyprettygir: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Having read different versions of this story all through today, i am saddened by the various logical patterns my mind has put together and am saddened by what might be the end result.

Hmm.. Some people say money cannot buy happiness. For me, i also know that poverty can not bring you joy ...

However, If you know how to play the game of chess, you should understand these two things:

The queen is the most powerful piece on the chess board; you know why already as she can move a number of squares whether vertical, horizontal and diagonal.

The weakest piece on the chess board is the pawn, you can't move a pawn backwards and sometimes you think very hard before moving them so you cannot create open/weak squares. (Though using your pawns well can make it a very strong piece to your advantage)

Ladies/Women, please be a QUEEN and NEVER a PAWN!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by JayceeYT: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
I don tire
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by elemona(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:

I am not sure you operate any bank account else you would have known you can obtain your bank transaction details on mobile apps.

I am afraid of the caliber of NL members sad
thank u for this bro, am sure d person in question as never made use of mobile banking before, lots of local champion illustrates flooding nl dis days

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by mentorandfriend(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
FowlYansh:
[size=25pt]I want to burn my APC International Passport[/size] undecided
Me too. Walahi.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Oblang(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
gidgiddy:
I dont give a rats-a$$ about FFK but I take exception to the fact that a Biafran woman and her child were arrested.

Is biafran woman immune to arrest?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by ademusiwa2n: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
[size=28pt]where is mr fani kayode..

where is mr fani kayode. ?

what happened to mr fani kayode. can someone tell me?

[/size]
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by lagosrd: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
fxskye:

The picture on this thread is not a bank statement. Moreover, when to confirm statement in this kind of scenario, Confirmed Bank Statement is required from the 3rd part (Access Bank) that is the custodian of the transaction details.

So, i can't believe this. Let her get confirmed bank statement from Access Bank and publish it.

After all, Fayose doesn't believe of Chibok girl's abduction despite release of 21 among the girls.

U don't have to believe but you can see the way people are retaliating in kaduna to herdsmen killing after your people in power said they are foreigners. You will soon be consumed in the fire you started. Detain a kid/ mother because of a joint account or what.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Adannaify: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Madam thank God you were rescued. The efcc should leave the mother alone jare to care for her infant.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by prettycat: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pmb is just too weak n dull undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by lookingfly: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
emeraldknytt:
If i am not mistaken, the withdrawn amount cumulates to more than N820,000, yet Fani wailed with a roasted mouth that ..... ••sobs•• why the LIES fani?

Definitely, the claim by EFCC that the account had a whooping N2.4m must be true,, just check out the series of withdrawal... so S.T.F.U and learn
did you see the ppl that deposited the money, did they have any affiliate with fg. You have eyes but you can't see. How much is 2.4m sef that you and efcc are disturbing our ear drums. When the likes of amaechi, fashola, buratai have starked millions and own assets abroad, ppl like will you will hypocritically keep mute.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, scandalous puerile slag, I can't believe you're playing victim now, after starting the name-calling, with my big foot in ya arse. grin grin

Fvck ya amala mouth and fingers...tell ya overlord to stop troubling/witch-hunting, FFK, the fearless Yoruba warrior. Stupid biitch! grin

And stay in servitude like ya forebears with that smelly pum and poverty mentality, you dirt poor yokel.

Ah ah all these insults for your unfortunate slut of a MOTHER that gave birth to a sad miserable thing such as yourself.
You must be a certified bastard cheesy
*sips tea*
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by ademusiwa2n: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
[size=28pt]why did he dump the lady. ? that is not nice. you should not do that to women.

The issue is fani kayode have to go to the police and show them his bank account, if they will withdraw the case. and the police will contact the crown to withdraw the case.. If there is a mistake made.

[/size]
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
diva90:

Ah ah all these insults for your unfortunate slut of a MOTHER that gave birth to a sad miserable thing such as yourself.
You must be a certified bastard cheesy
*sips tea*

Lol, darn, this dirt poor accursed chimp and her poverty mentality, in servitude, won't die off lol. Effing contemptible sod!

Nah, sket, it is for you and ya cum bucket of a mum, cos I fvcked that biitch 9 months before you were born for a plate of amala. But the slag refused to swallow. If she had done that, I won't have to deal with ya obtuse arse and ya illiterate-speak today lol. And just like ya mum used to get fvcked for amala, you're stuck on sucking BooHarry's nuts for amala - generational curse lol.

I swear you're one of the accursed and dirty Yoruba slags some Igbo poster was referring to last week when he said Yoruba Chics can go for a month without washing their pums lol. Go wash ya yeasty/smelly pum and stop disgracing the decent/nice Yoruba chics out there lol. It sucks to be you, with all the misery following you around like ya putrid body odour. You stink, biitch lool. Fvcking undesirable!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, darn, this dirt poor accursed chimp and her poverty mentality, in servitude, won't die off lol. Effing contemptible sod!

Nah, sket, it is for you and ya cum bucket of a mum, cos I fvcked that biitch 9 months before you were born for a plate of amala. But the slag refused to swallow. If she had done that, I won't have to deal with ya obtuse arse and ya illiterate-speak today lol. And just like ya mum used to get fvcked for amala, you're stuck on sucking BooHarry's nuts for amala - generational curse lol.

I swear you're one of the accursed and dirty Yoruba slags some Igbo poster was referring to last week when he said Yoruba Chics can go for a month without washing their pums lol. Go wash ya yeasty/smelly pum and stop disgracing the decent/nice Yoruba chics out there lol. It sucks to be you, with all the misery following you around like ya putrid body odour. You stink, biitch lool. Fvcking undesirable!

The rantings of a mad deluded man. Hahahaha! Yoruba people don suffer. I wish I was Yoruba sha hehehehe! ... As you have assumed wink

you urgently need serious psychiatric evaluation. No one on this platform can help you except yourself.
You are pathetic biafran animal, a sick lost soul who can never see anything good because he doesn't appreciate anything good. Well be ready to continue to cry until the end of Buhari's 2nd term. Lol!
Your fellow men are out there hustling and cashing in, you are here on nairaland joblessly going back and forth since the past 7 hours now. You are a disgrace to men out there ... I feel bad for you. Truly I do lol cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
diva90:

The rantings of a mad deluded man. Hahahaha! Yoruba people don suffer. I wish I was Yoruba sha hehehehe! ... As you have assumed wink

you urgently need serious psychiatric evaluation. No one on this platform can help you except yourself.
You are pathetic biafran animal, a sick lost soul who can never see anything good because he doesn't appreciate anything good. Well be ready to continue to cry until the end of Buhari's 2nd term. Lol!
Your fellow men are out there hustling and cashing in, you are here in nairaland joblessly going back and forth since the past 7 hours now. I feel bad for you. Truly I do lol cheesy

Lol, shut the fvck up, scandalous sket. I checked ya post history when you called me "IPod" and I know what the fvck you're, you waste of se.men lol.

And don't cop a plea, insolent and uncouth chimp. You ran ya mouth unprovoked, when I asked you to provide proofs, and I ran through ya amala infested mouth and fingers with a locomotive train. Fvck you and ya mum - I spit on the both of you with my foot through ya pums loool.

Wash ya dirty pum with yeast and amala infection lol. You stink, biitch lol.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, shut the fvck up, scandalous sket. I checked ya post history when you called me "IPod" and I know what the fvck you're, you waste of se.men lol.

And don't cop a plea, insolent and uncouth chimp. You ran ya mouth unprovoked, when I asked you to provide proofs, and I ran through ya amala infested mouth and fingers with a locomotive train. Fvck you and ya mum - I spit on the both of you with my foot through ya pums loool.

Wash ya dirty pum with yeast and amala infection lol. You stink, biitch lol.

Lol! You keep spewing the same boring redundant SHlT every fucking time.
I know u can do better.
Kontinue!
Shallow dick sucking fvcktard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.