Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) (74561 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details / Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) / Delivering Infrastructure: Lessons For Nigeria And The UK - By Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
So can someone tell me the essence of this post and/or this Facebook post in the first place?

That he saw Peter Obi on a Train? So
What's the big deal about seeing Peter Obi on a train?
I mean, what's the story here?

Bizarre people shocked

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by hazyfm1: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
APC has really taught politicians the importance of propaganda lols
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
abeg force him to vomit your yams
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
EHMIR:
Simplicity my left as$.

Why him no come enter danfo driver abi molue for naija now,mtcheeeeew nonsense
because Nigeria is not secured.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by tinsel: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nonsense. What is the news about this. Underground tube is a popular means of transport in UK. Even British Prime Minister uses it.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Montaque(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

Who are you too? Park well close to Umunya ...Nonsense
If you are man enough for a lesson on Mr. PO's legacy in Anambra, humbly ask for a good teacher.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:
Beautiful nonsense embarassed embarassed embarassed

He disorganised Anambra State ---dividing her along visible lines ---benefiting only him and his alone.

I am sure if he has the chance of becoming a Mayor in UK, he would repeat the same performance. Nonsense.

In UK, his actions (as governor) would not be tolerated for even one month. Hopeless situation. He would have been jailed.

Someone ordinary Aisha Buhari would defeat by landslide in 2019 elections embarassed embarassed embarassed

Listening to Bro Lazarus and Emmanuel from Voice of the Cross..Amazing song to calm nerves.
Draw me nearer, draw me nearer, my song everyday, Father draw me nearer, nearer to thee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by pimplucious: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Why am I thinking this was staged? First he spoke and came across as one humble dude, next we see him sitting in a train in London as one commoner. I don't believe in coincidences, sorry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Montaque:

If you are man enough for a lesson on Mr. PO's legacy in Anambra, humbly ask for a good teacher.

Have you been to Enugu-Onitsha expressway undecided
Nonsense write-up

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Akalia(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
HAH:
I once entered same train with uk prime minister( Gordon brown) we were in first class and I can remember only two range rovers and a police car came to pick him no siren at all
sir please I can use some help from u, I ve a pressing need. cry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
sukkot:
this peter obi is slowly campaigning for 2019
Hmmmm tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by seguno2: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
EHMIR:
Simplicity my left as$.

Thanks.
Let him enter public transport here before any sensible Nigerian praise him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by hexy40: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
When you read some people's comment, its obvious that they know the truth but either jealous or just being stupid. Its best not to quote them so they don't get the attention they seek

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Stan642(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
I love him, gaskia!!!
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Justnice11: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
HAH:
I once entered same train with uk prime minister( Gordon brown) we were in first class and I can remember only two range rovers and a police car came to pick him no siren at all
Is it when he was still the pm?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by nwabobo: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
EHMIR:
Simplicity my left as$.

A picture says a thousand words.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by seguno2: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Akalia:
sir please I can use some help from u, I ve a pressing need. cry

Don't you have a job?
Can't you live within your means?
Why can't you reflect your own signature- GOD Said It; Yes I Believe It?
God said that there should be no food for a lazy man, not so?
Whatever your hand finds, do it and do it well.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
What is "shocking" him? Nor be human being? Abi you wan make him charter the whole 'Victoria line' as ex-governor?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by justmenoni: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
he entered and at first stand when all seats were occupied. He later sat down. Out of curiosity of meeting a Nigerian of his status scrambling for train, I got his pictures.

There is nothing wrong with entering train like every other person. In the UK and others climes, former high government officers join public transport and are happy. In fact, this is one of the reasons they strive to lead well, because what they provided would be what they will enjoy.

Contradictory from the writer, no oo he should have asked one of the seating passengers to get up for him, if he had built a working rail line in his state, there would have been more rapid development but no ooh they will go to UK, us, Europe etc and see massive developments, instead of them to do same at home, they will only think of how to steal our YAMS and then keep/invest it abroad for their kids....mtschewww

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Murphydready(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=50307175]Beautiful nonsense embarassed embarassed embarassed

He disorganised Anambra State ---dividing her along visible lines ---benefiting only him and his alone.

I am sure if he has the chance of becoming a Mayor in UK, he would repeat the same performance. Nonsense.

In UK, his actions (as governor) would not be tolerated for even one month. Hopeless situation. He would have been jailed.

Someone ordinary Aisha Buhari would defeat by landslide in 2019 elections embarassed embarassed embarassed

Listening to Bro Lazarus and Emmanuel from Voice of the Cross..Amazing song to calm nerves.[/quote

I once thought u have something upstair from ur post but going by this ur comment bro, I think my thought about u is far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:
Beautiful nonsense embarassed embarassed embarassed

Listening to Bro Lazarus and Emmanuel from Voice of the Cross..Amazing song to calm nerves.
Are u ones of those people he denied 500 million contract to build house

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by trendyrammy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
yeyeboi:
Ok

There's no big deal about it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Murphydready post=50309492][/quote]
Useless comment
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Guyman02:
Obi is so humble that even as Governor of Anambra State he was still using his old Mercedes 200 and Peugeot 504 Saloon. It was so embarrassing for his younger brother who owns Next Cash and Carry who then decided to buy him a brand new Mercedes with a harsh word for him 'please stop embarrassing us' you are the State governor for goodness sake.

Who taught you this lie? Someone that sat on the board of three banks

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abegi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by toprealman: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
OP you need to up your game if this is the best PR stuff you've got! Obi is a good man, don't spoil things for him.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by czaratwork: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yes he is different or have you not heard how they drive limo and leave in areas the president of those countries cannot afford.

Peter Obi for President.

He was impeached because he refused to share the money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by o42austino(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

Have you been to Enugu-Onitsha expressway undecided
Nonsense write-up
stop talking nonsense pls, the Anambra End of the Road is Good it's only Enugu End of the Road that is bad.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Akalia(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
seguno2:

Don't you have a job?
Can't you live within your means?
Why can't you reflect your own signature- GOD Said It; Yes I Believe It?
God said that there should be no food for a lazy man, not so?
Whatever your hand finds, do it and do it well.
you didn't even allow me to descend on the tarmac before unleashing your sarcasm on me. Not quite the response I expected, shalom.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by HAH: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Justnice11:

Is it when he was still the pm?

Yes precisely in August 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.