Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) (74580 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details / Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) / Delivering Infrastructure: Lessons For Nigeria And The UK - By Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
o42austino:
stop talking nonsense pls, the Anambra End of the Road is Good it's only Enugu End of the Road that is bad.

Is Umunya in Enugu embarassed embarassed embarassed
Is Awkuzu Junction in Enugu embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
TippyTop:
This man is gradually walking his way to the seat of power.
I must confess am a recent convert to the Peter Obi movement, he is gaining thousands of fans daily.
So presidential.

Jonathan respected him so much though he was on a different political platform..

He was a member of GEJ inner caucus..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by prinsam30: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
una sure say that guy wey gather gemu no carry bomb follow body so

make una check am well well
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by OnucheAdams: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Some over-hyping an inconsequential act. I know former Governors/Ministers who prefer to ride bicycles or walk of foot while in the UK.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by goodbobo: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Instead of IGBOs to rally round some like Peter Obi and support him they will still bring him down with their mouth . They prefer to support Biafra .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
yeyeboi:
If Him Like Make Him Enter Okada From Lagos To Kampala Na Him Sabi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Montaque(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

Have you been to Enugu-Onitsha expressway undecided Nonsense write-up
Is that all that's fuelling your angst? A federal road? Please apportion the blame appropriately

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
peter obi is different
are you sure?
How come i have not seen him on okada or molue in nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dutchboy no go like this.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Montaque(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
goodbobo:
Instead of IGBOs to rally round some like Peter Obi and support him they will still bring him down with their mouth . They prefer to support Biafra .
Better to fight for a whole barn, than to struggle for a tuber of yam.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Montaque:

Is that all that's fuelling your angst?
A federal road? Please apportion the blame appropriately

What is Federal about it?
But he dualised the highway from HeadBridge undecided
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by o42austino(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Realdeals:

Who taught you this lie? Someone that sat on the board of three banks
it's not a lie ooo... I still remembered that he was using a 406 as official car, I was staying at government house Awka as a student so I am an eye witness.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:
Beautiful nonsense embarassed embarassed embarassed

He disorganised Anambra State ---dividing her along visible lines ---benefiting only him and his alone.

I am sure if he has the chance of becoming a Mayor in UK, he would repeat the same performance. Nonsense.

In UK, his actions (as governor) would not be tolerated for even one month. Hopeless situation. He would have been jailed.

Someone ordinary Aisha Buhari would defeat by landslide in 2019 elections embarassed embarassed embarassed

Listening to Bro Lazarus and Emmanuel from Voice of the Cross..Amazing song to calm nerves.

Fact-less nonsense.... The type APC and Lai Mohammed used to win elections.

The result is recession.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by slivertongue: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
bless u jare. u are on point

quote author=RentALodge post=50309119][b]I understand where this man is coming from.

Personally, it is difficult not to like Peter Obi and what he stands for. When he took office and for most parts of his 8 years, he was a voice crying in the wilderness populated entirely by PDP. He did not have a supporter in the state house of assembly or in the local government as PDP had won all the seats. The attempt to impeach him followed soon after he was sworn in. He won.

An election was held to replace him before he had served his turn and an impostor occupied the government mansion in Awka. Mr. Obi was back in court to refight a fight he had won. Mr. Uba would not budge and the fight went on for a while until Obi won again.
During all these battles he did not really have a loyal deputy governor.

Despite all his domestic troubles the National Governors elected him as their head. PDP had over half of the governors as members, ACN had up to six, and other parties had four or five. APGA, Mr. Obi’s party, had just one, Mr. Obi. Yet he was reelected by his peers. See what has happened since he left that national platform.

Until 2011 I went to Nigeria every year for many years and traveled through all the 6 zones each time. Anambra was at par or above par in all the years of Obi’s administration. Roads were paved. Schools had much more than chalk as teachers were teaching and students were learning with modern equipment: computers, laboratories, and reasonable infrastructure even though Anambra was/is a war thorn area. No other state government could say the same things.[/b]

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Montaque(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

What is Federal about it?
But he dualised the highway from HeadBridge undecided
Thank God he did a part of the work, which is not his to do. We should rather talk about charity.
Since u don't know who to blame, refer to GEJ, Mike onolomemen, now, PMB and BRF. Leave Peter out of it, he cleared his desk.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yomieluv:
funniest thing is that they travel out and see all this,yet refuse to replicate same here.

they are just plain wicked..

if all Africa leaders are sincere,Africa would be great.

but greed wont.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by simplynola(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Men! you get mind o. With that man in the middle, i would have jumped off the train.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by o42austino(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

Is Umunya in Enugu embarassed embarassed embarassed
Is Awkuzu Junction in Enugu embarassed embarassed embarassed

dude for the fact their Is a bad portion in Umunya and Awkuzu junction does not mean that a long km of Road is bad, is this how u judge stuffs?

My woman just Returned from United States and she told me that u can see bad spots on United States roads, does its mean that their Roads are bad?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

He disorganised Anambra State ---dividing her along visible lines ---benefiting only him and his alone.

I am sure if he has the chance of becoming a Mayor in UK, he would repeat the same performance. Nonsense.

In UK, his actions (as governor) would not be tolerated for even one month. Hopeless situation. He would have been jailed.

Someone ordinary Aisha Buhari would defeat by landslide in 2019 elections embarassed embarassed embarassed

Listening to Bro Lazarus and Emmanuel from Voice of the Cross..Amazing song to calm nerves.

why the resentment bro?
Him dey f*ck your mama every day 4 ur presence?
Why ranting like a stupid man?
If e pain you try contest for Governorship and be like him, maybe u fit mend what he didnt do right!
[s]I daught if u fit win councilor 4 ur area[/s] class prefect!

ßiko park well, make i see road pass.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by nonsobaba: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hahaha. Peter Obi has come again with another show. His media aide snapped him on the train and later concorted this useless story. We in anambra are already used to this his style of propaganda. There is no need to talk more about this former cocaine-trafficker and thief called Peter Obi but for the sake of gullible Nigerians who are new to his gimmicks, let me tell you that even his closest friend in Aso rock then President Jonathan, withdrew this fraudster's nomination for Minister of Aviation after the DSS produced his file with a lot of incriminating evidences of his criminal past which the senate were also armed with and were set use in rejecting his nomination. Little wonder that he was the first person that President Buhari sacked from his postion as Chairman of the SEC immediately he assumed office because it was shocking to President that such a criminal was holding such a sensitive office. Peter Obi can pretend and fool himself all he wants but I assure you that no serious politician will want his baggage knowing what the DSS already knows about his criminal past. I still they laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Mopolchi: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Montaque:

Thank God he did a part of the work, which is not his to do. We should rather talk about charity.
Since u don't know who to blame, refer to GEJ, Mike onolomemen, now, PMB and BRF. Leave Peter out of it, he cleared his desk.

Really...you refer his responsibility as governor/head of state government as charity embarassed embarassed embarassed
This is uncharitable and highly irresponsible comment.
He simply failed his role ...such abdication of responsibility is costing motorists so much pains today.
Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by aademola11: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
I beleive he cant try it in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Dinobi77: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
@Keneking, like we enjoy d same songs. I listened to their songs most part of yesterday. Their songs lifts my spirit whenever am wearied.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by monfilsdavies(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

Funny enough I was reading with keen interest to see if you would raisea valid point but hey I wasn't surprised. Not even a concrete point did u put up for debate rather u delved it scathing attack as usual.. U really need to grow beyond this 'masturbation"

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
madridsta007:

Fact-less nonsense.... The type APC and Lai Mohammed used to win elections.

The result is recession.

Substantiate your point Mister

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by MrTour: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Even if Buhari entered that train the British public won't give a fuckkk cos he is a nobody.

Nobody cares to know who you are in developed countries.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by lordmayor4(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Guyman02:
Obi is so humble that even as Governor of Anambra State he was still using his old Mercedes 200 and Peugeot 504 Saloon. It was so embarrassing for his younger brother who owns Next Cash and Carry who then decided to buy him a brand new Mercedes with a harsh word for him 'please stop embarrassing us' you are the State governor for goodness sake.

And who told you his so called younger brother owns next and co?
We know the real owners bro.
Thanks for pointing it out.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
iSlayer2:

Look at this thing talking nonsense.
He's never made sense on this NL sha grin
He's good at making fp. Kai angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by seguno2: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Akalia:
you didn't even allow me to descend on the tarmac before unleashing your sarcasm on me. Not quite the response I expected, shalom.

Please sir, kindly tell me what response you expected?
I might just be able to give you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Noneroone(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
RentALodge:
[b]I understand where this man is coming from.

Personally, it is difficult not to like Peter Obi and what he stands for. When he took office and for most parts of his 8 years, he was a voice crying in the wilderness populated entirely by PDP. He did not have a supporter in the state house of assembly or in the local government as PDP had won all the seats. The attempt to impeach him followed soon after he was sworn in. He won.

An election was held to replace him before he had served his turn and an impostor occupied the government mansion in Awka. Mr. Obi was back in court to refight a fight he had won. Mr. Uba would not budge and the fight went on for a while until Obi won again.
During all these battles he did not really have a loyal deputy governor.

Despite all his domestic troubles the National Governors elected him as their head. PDP had over half of the governors as members, ACN had up to six, and other parties had four or five. APGA, Mr. Obi’s party, had just one, Mr. Obi. Yet he was reelected by his peers. See what has happened since he left that national platform.

Until 2011 I went to Nigeria every year for many years and traveled through all the 6 zones each time. Anambra was at par or above par in all the years of Obi’s administration. Roads were paved. Schools had much more than chalk as teachers were teaching and students were learning with modern equipment: computers, laboratories, and reasonable infrastructure even though Anambra was/is a war thorn area. No other state government could say the same things.[/b]

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
all these ones you are talking is nonsense. Peter Obi had greatest opportunity more than all the Anambra state governors to perform but failed woefully. He had money, he was lucky to enjoy peaceful political atmostphere and sound working relationship with the president and also had enough time to execute good pprogrammes but failed. All these stunts wont even save him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) / Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.