Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) (74587 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details / Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) / Delivering Infrastructure: Lessons For Nigeria And The UK - By Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by seguno2: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
MrTour:
Even if Buhari entered that train the British public won't give a fuckkk cos he is a nobody.

Nobody cares to know who you are in developed countries.

Because they all earn a decent salary compared to their public servants and they are not owed like in our own country that we have allowed to go to rot.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by nonsobaba: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hahaha. Peter Obi has come again with another show. His media aide snapped him on the train and later concorted this useless story. We in anambra are already used to this his style of propaganda. There is no need to talk more about this former cocaine-trafficker and thief called Peter Obi but for the sake of gullible Nigerians who are new to his gimmicks, let me tell you that even his closest friend in Aso rock then President Jonathan, withdrew this fraudster's nomination for Minister of Aviation after the DSS produced his file with a lot of incriminating evidences of his criminal past which the senate were also armed with and were set use in rejecting his nomination. Little wonder that he was the first person that President Buhari sacked from his postion as Chairman of the SEC immediately he assumed office because it was shocking to President that such a criminal was holding such a sensitive office. Peter Obi can pretend and fool himself all he wants but I assure you that no serious politician will want his baggage knowing what the DSS already knows about his criminal past. I still they laugh.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
jeso Christy... obi get mind oooo sitting very close with a terrorist... can u notice the 3rd guy from the left side
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
iSlayer2:

Look at this thing talking nonsense.
He is your brother from Nnamdi kalus country.

Why e come pain you na?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by o42austino(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Noneroone:
all these ones you are talking is nonsense. Peter Obi had greatest opportunity more than all the Anambra state governors to perform but failed woefully. He had money, he was lucky to enjoy peaceful political atmostphere and sound working relationship with the president and also had enough time to execute good pprogrammes but failed. All these stunts wont even save him.
hey, he was impeached on two different occasions by PDP dominant Anambra legislative house, does this sounds like a peaceful and calm political atmosphere to you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by o42austino(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Noneroone:
all these ones you are talking is nonsense. Peter Obi had greatest opportunity more than all the Anambra state governors to perform but failed woefully. He had money, he was lucky to enjoy peaceful political atmostphere and sound working relationship with the president and also had enough time to execute good pprogrammes but failed. All these stunts wont even save him.
hey, he was impeached on two different occasions by PDP dominant Anambra legislative house, does this sounds like a peaceful and calm political atmosphere to you?.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by nwabobo: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
justmenoni:
he entered and at first stand when all seats were occupied. He later sat down. Out of curiosity of meeting a Nigerian of his status scrambling for train, I got his pictures.

There is nothing wrong with entering train like every other person. In the UK and others climes, former high government officers join public transport and are happy. In fact, this is one of the reasons they strive to lead well, because what they provided would be what they will enjoy.

Contradictory from the writer, no oo he should have asked one of the seating passengers to get up for him, if he had built a working rail line in his state, there would have been more rapid development but no ooh they will go to UK, us, Europe etc and see massive developments, instead of them to do same at home, they will only think of how to steal our YAMS and then keep/invest it abroad for their kids....mtschewww

You fail to grasp the point Op is making. The point is how many Nigerian ex governors have you seen using the train in London when they can hire limousines?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Akalia(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
seguno2:

Please sir, kindly tell me what response you expected?
I might just be able to give you.
never mind. You are not just the right person.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by HBIAFRA1: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
U dis boy u too like to make noise, if u no keep quiet che u go die ? Must you show ur empty thoughts ? Aturu
Keneking:
Beautiful nonsense embarassed embarassed embarassed

He disorganised Anambra State ---dividing her along visible lines ---benefiting only him and his alone.

I am sure if he has the chance of becoming a Mayor in UK, he would repeat the same performance. Nonsense.

In UK, his actions (as governor) would not be tolerated for even one month. Hopeless situation. He would have been jailed.

Someone ordinary Aisha Buhari would defeat by landslide in 2019 elections embarassed embarassed embarassed

Listening to Bro Lazarus and Emmanuel from Voice of the Cross..Amazing song to calm nerves.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by totorimi: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thats how they do, they obey law and maintain when they go abroad but when they are here, siren all the way disturbing innocent Nigerians citizens.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by delishpot: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Enjoying security of Oyinbo land. He would not try this in naija

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
How many have you seen riding limousines, can you give us an example and what also gives you the idea that peter obi is also not making use of limousine or si the OP telling us that he's always with Peter Obi whenever he's abroad?

nwabobo:

You fail to grasp the point Op is making. The point is how many Nigerian ex governors have you seen using the train in London when they can hire limousines?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by ozoemenaca: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
I know many Nigerians would still complain even if you bring Obama from the United States to come and govern them. That is why they are being punished with a leader like Buhari who does not care about the suffering of the masses with his policies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

Who are you too? Park well close to Umunya ...Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

He disorganised Anambra State ---dividing her along visible lines ---benefiting only him and his alone.

I am sure if he has the chance of becoming a Mayor in UK, he would repeat the same performance. Nonsense.

In UK, his actions (as governor) would not be tolerated for even one month. Hopeless situation. He would have been jailed.

Someone ordinary Aisha Buhari would defeat by landslide in 2019 elections embarassed embarassed embarassed

Listening to Bro Lazarus and Emmanuel from Voice of the Cross..Amazing song to calm nerves.
I know u are joking and talking out of biased mind against this innocent man.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by licheal: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
lalasticala wetin e mean
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Mpanyi: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
sukkot:
this peter obi is slowly campaigning for 2019

I can tell you he is not. The man is living his normal life. Don't mind the media.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

Generation of hate, keep enjoying your recession that your role model have brought you and your family.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
HAH:
I once entered same train with uk prime minister( Gordon brown) we were in first class and I can remember only two range rovers and a police car came to pick him no siren at all
Wow! I once saw US President Barack Obama driving a bike. He dressed casually though and was well disguised under the helmet. He picked me when I waved at him for help (I was so surprised it was him. He dropped me at my destination and quickly drove off.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=TippyTop post=50307212]This man is gradually walking his way to the seat of power.
I must confess am a recent convert to the Peter Obi movement, he is gaining thousands of fans daily.
So presidential.
[/quo
#istandwithpeterobi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
goodbobo:
Instead of IGBOs to rally round some like Peter Obi and support him they will still bring him down with their mouth . They prefer to support Biafra .

Support him for what? So that he will win political office? What else is new?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Obama is a leader with a tractable record, and so Nigerians should desire the leaders like Fashola of lagos, and Peter Obi of an anambra to bring about positive change we can ever want. It is high time we learn this that we are not doing our nation any favor by being being filled with ethnic sentiment.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is just an opportunity to beat the hell out of a politician without fear.

Give am heavy slap if He have wronged you while in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Noneroone(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Double post
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Noneroone(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
o42austino:
hey, he was impeached on two different occasions by PDP dominant Anambra legislative house, does this sounds like a peaceful and calm political atmosphere to you?.
no, he was impeached on 100 different occassions. Are you even from Anambra?
It is on record that after the supreme court returned him, he enjoyed rosy relations with the presidency more than any south east governor and any Anambra governor that ruled before. Remember at a time Apga almost became one with PDP. Yet couldnt get the fed govt to construct federal roads in the state. He had industrial dispute with almost all the unions in the state when the nation was financially stable enough. He is a big time failure.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
well....if he continues like this..he may have my vote come 2019,..btw..see that guy with folded hands and cap...I hope he hasn't sentenced his wife to the other room also..e no kuku they hard them..
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

IGNORANCE..

#yolo
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Pain(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
In the city of the blind a one eyed man will most likely be king embarassed
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by kaylex1994(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin nah for Nigeria amour tank dey follow dem about
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by otosa(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
TippyTop:
This man is gradually walking his way to the seat of power.
I must confess am a recent convert to the Peter Obi movement, he is gaining thousands of fans daily.
So presidential.
Wole si bo? kole wole
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by buffalowings: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Stupid people

Na here dem con dey blow siren upandan
Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man has narrated his encounter with former governor of Anambra state, Mr Peter Obi, on a train in the United Kingdom. The man revealed how awed he was by the politician's simplicity.

Read what was shared on Facebook by Apga Alaigbo

We do not know each other, but I follow you closely on Facebook. I am from Anambra though I live in the UK. I have heard so much about our former Governor, Mr. Peter Obi.

We became more interested in him after the platform speech. Even in my work place, Nigerians there debated the speech. We agreed that if indeed all he said were reflection of his life, that we have at last discovered a NIgerian fit to be entrusted with national leadership. Though some of us swore that that was how he lived, some of us, including me, were are a bit skeptical.

Today, this morning, as I was in a train going to work, he entered and at first stand when all seats were occupied. He later sat down. Out of curiosity of meeting a Nigerian of his status scrambling for train, I got his pictures.

There is nothing wrong with entering train like every other person. In the UK and others climes, former high government officers join public transport and are happy. In fact this is one of the reasons they strive to lead well, because what they provided would be what they will enjoy.

In the UK, what former Governors and others do is to cruise around city in limousines.

After the snapping, I went to meet Mr. Obi who told me that he would stop at Green Park and that he was going for Commonwealth meeting at Marlborough House. It was happy I met and engaged him.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/nigerian-man-shocked-after-seeing-ex.html
Former British Prime Minister, David Cameron on a train.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) / Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.