Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most (3688 Views)

Ladies: 30 Things You Must Never Say To Him If You Cherish Your Relationship / Ladies: 30 Things You Must Never Say To Him If You Cherish Your Relationship / Photo Of The Only Moment Guys Cherish The Most (Even More Than Eating) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Cyndyonyx(f): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
As for me i cherish my eyes, nose, and bossoms
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Essentials1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Just leave my brain and eyes whee it is
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
kiss I cherish nowhere apart from a lady's breast.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Essentials1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cyndyonyx:

Claps ten times

Eyes, nose and BOSSOMS are there but there is no BRAIN there

Claps ten more times

3 Likes

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by saintfellow(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
my prick and my eyes then my legs.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by mhisbliss(f): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
brain of course, my legs Jesus cheesy, my teeth perfect, my flat tommy, infact I'm in love with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by kinggogo: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hw pesin go jst dey, dey cherish sm parts of body

U go lyk sm parts n hate sm grin undecided
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by mhisbliss(f): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:
kiss
I cherish nowhere apart from a lady's breast.
you need to change the way you think asap
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by ILoveToFuCcK: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na my penīs na angry
Wetin you expect before
Dick wey I go use tear NL babes pυssy finish
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Naaah... I hate myself physically lipsrsealed

I'm flat chested, flat azz, I'm short and fat angry
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by mhisbliss(f): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

now thats ice cold buhahaha grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Cyndyonyx(f): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Essentials1:

Claps ten times

Eyes, nose and BOSSOMS are there but there is no BRAIN there

Claps ten more times
physical attributes dullard
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
you need to change the way you think asap
why??
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by mhisbliss(f): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

why??
i wouldn't want to piss you off at least am not down for a fight right now
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by CHYMZZY(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
My brain. Stupid guys will prefer pr*cks!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
i wouldn't want to piss you off at least am not down for a fight right now
oh it means you have developed hate for me for a very long time.
it doesn't cost me anything.
good afternoon though.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by NevetsIbot(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
umph
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by mhisbliss(f): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
CHYMZZY:
My brain.
Stupid guys will prefer pr*cks!
lols, see them up there
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by CHYMZZY(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinggogo:
Hw pesin go jst dey, dey cherish sm parts of body

U go lyk sm parts n hate sm grin undecided

your signature thou!
F^ckin' hilarious!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by mhisbliss(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

oh it means you have developed hate for me for a very long time.
it doesn't cost me anything.
good afternoon though.
it saddens me to know you believe i hate you or anyone here, i now see nairaland as a virtual world where few things(some people) are real, just like video games, i dont know you why would i occupy my mind with hate for something non existent while I've better things to worry about
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by CHYMZZY(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
lols, see them up there
Dont care to see em' even with their stupid monikers!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
it saddens me to know you believe i hate you or anyone here, i now see nairaland as a virtual world where few things(some people) are real, just like video games, i dont know you why would i occupy my mind with hate for something non existent while I've better things to worry about
There is no problem you're entitle to your opinion.
have a nice evening ahead.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by CHYMZZY(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhisbliss:

Now this dont sound EPIC!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by mhisbliss(f): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

There is no problem you're entitle to your opinion.
have a nice evening ahead.
exactly, thank you
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by mhisbliss(f): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
CHYMZZY:

Now this dont sound EPIC!
undecided
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
ma eyes, ma lips and i love ma dick grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
brain of course, my legs Jesus cheesy, my teeth perfect, my flat tommy, infact I'm in love with me
self-lesbiaaan grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

dis is one lady i wanna see someday
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by mhisbliss(f): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Smallville10:
self-lesbiaaan grin
i believe you meant self appreciation my lord
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
CHYMZZY:
My brain.
Stupid guys will prefer pr*cks!
mumu. No be ur dick dey give u unlimited pleasure... Stop decievin ya sef
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
i believe you meant self appreciation my lord
no i meant self-lesbianism... Watever dat means dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men / 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny / My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.