Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. (3218 Views)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by Thashen(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
[b] The key to fvcking: The Sex Trick® for Nairaland's virgins, and non-virgin nigguhs that cant seem to hit it right.

Yeah, so we'll assume, for the moment, that you have access to a willing female partner; that you aren’t having problems getting it up, and that you don’t look like Quasimodo after a knife-fight.
Assuming that's all true, you have the necessary components to potentially make a woman orgasm. What you lack, however, is The Knowledge.

STEP#1 : Kiss her. Nothing greases up a woman’s sugar walls like kissing. Yeah, weird, huh? No, it’s common sense , and yet you’d be surprised how many niggurs fvck up this critical first step. After you spend some quality time swapping spit, you can move on. Don’t skip ahead or you’ll just have to start over...with another girl.

STEP#2 : Get her clothes off
(consensually)! This normally involves a lot of awkward groping, fumbling and pulled hair. You could also spill a drink on her, turn up the thermostat, or just beg her. Don’t worry and go with whatever works, even letting her do it herself. Once you’re both clothes-free, you need to really focus. The next step is the key, and it’s where most niggurs screw up. So
pay attention bxtches!

Ease your d1ck inside your bxtch's now-lubed pusssy. But if her pusssy is still dry, go back and repeat Step #1 before proceeding further or you will chafe the shxt out of your d1ck.
Gently and slowly push in as far as you can go and then — and this is the important part — fxcking STOP! Do NOT pull out! Even an inch. Stay in right where you are! Why? Because if you pull out, even once, it’s all over for you, amigo.

STEP#3 : While you’re in there, pressed pelvis-to-pelvis, position that little flat, firm area immediately above the base of your pen1s, so that it GENTLY rubs the top of her vagina (where her femalecore is cleverly hidden, for your information). Without withdrawing
at all, use your hips to SOFTLY rub that flat area around on her clitoral area.

STEP#4 : Once you get to the point where things start getting crazy (on her part), you can finally start thrusting. Forestalling the old in-and-out action lets you stay harder than a Calculus exam while she gets worked up to ramming speed. Then you can start pounding away like a jackhammer, and you’ll both orgasm simultaneously. Or thereabouts.

Go forth and spread the fucking joy.

Credits : http://www.relationshit.com/guys-guide/dating-chicks/the-key-to-fucking-the-sex-trick
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin

He can skip #1....coz kissing is ain't ma thing... But definitely he can tease me tongue
Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by ILoveToFuCcK: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

He can skip #1....coz kissing is ain't ma thing... But definitely he can tease me tongue
Na this kind thread dem go see you

You like fυck die... You better bring pυssy make I tear,
No time to check time

1 Like

Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by Kilonis(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
The art of making love and cunnilingus is interesting, I've read more details in the Kama Sutra texts.
Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by Thashen(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

You do not like exchanging spit? So, so you expect a nigguh to strip you näked, insert himself inch by inch until he's all the way in, without vaginal lubrication?
Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thashen:
Lol, you don't like exchanging spit? You expect a niggur to strip you nåked, insert himself inch by inch until he's all the way in, without vaginal lubrication?

cheesy cheesy booo..he doesn't need lubricant... She's so sensitive down there... A little tease can make her like waterfalls... But definitely he can eat me like a grocery down there grin smiley
Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by bizzy500: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

undecided
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by Lisaflex(f): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na so....sm1 help me wt d pic
Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by Thashen(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lisaflex:
Na so....sm1 help me wt d pic
What pic? Do you want to finger fxck yourself with the aid of a dïçk picture?
Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by MilesLamar(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Virgin me
Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by ameezy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ngwanu Trapqueen let's go to the other room cool
Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by MaxCoates: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 06, 2022
I like sucking nipples, pussy, and eating clitoris.

Let me make you cum repeatedly with my dick and tongue

My cock size is made for mature women above age 35. (I am not doing this for financial gains).

I will suck your hard nipples, and pussy, then Bleep you with my reliable big dick.

I love giving head so much; I am the type of person that would dedicate over twenty minutes to licking you until your legs start to shake.

I have a 8 inches dick that I will use to hold you down in several positions, and Bleep you until you cum.

I last long on bed, and I am very strong. I also love to suck and caress the boobs, rub the pussy and play with the nipples.

I am Austin. I am clean, of average height, muscular. I am also a very discreet person, and mature minded. I don't do drugs of smoke.

Not interested in financial aid, as I have something doing.

WhatsApp me on 09025211820 to see pictures of the dick, or if you're interested in sex chats only.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? / Ladies:the Importance Of Decent Dressing / Reason Why Girls Have Spiritual Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.