Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ways To Avoid Assaulting Your Spouse Physically. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Avoid Assaulting Your Spouse Physically. (378 Views)

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Assaulting Your Spouse Physically. by Miztadynamix(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
It is no news that people are very use to physically assaulting their partners especially the guys. I will not be ashamed to say that even though some ladies tend to deserve it sometimes, it is no doubt a very bad thing to do and I feel it's totally so wrong for a man to raise his hand on a woman.
In my own little way, I will write down below some few ways one can avoid a misunderstanding with their spouse that can lead to physical assault.

1). AVOID EXCHANGE OF WORDS: This is very very common especially when a guy is dating a very loud mouthed lady. When there is a little misunderstanding between them there would be lots of words exchanged which will lead to insults and when this happens there is the tendency it will lead to a physical assault. For a guy, when a misunderstanding ensues, I will advise you try as much as possible not to exchange words with your lady. If she starts shouting and saying stuffs you don't like, try as much as possible not to throw back words at her.

2). TAKE A WALK WHEN NECESSARY: This is very necessary when you have a spouse that has the potential of pushing you to the wall. If there is a misunderstanding and your spouse starts throwing words and insults on you, in some cases some ladies go to the extreme by maybe trying to hit the guy or holding his shirts and stuffs like that. In such cases, I will avoid you take a walk away from such an environment and just leave your spouse alone. Go somewhere you can cool off and see stuffs or do stuffs that won't weigh you down or gather more anger.

3). IGNORE HER CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES FOR A WHILE: I will advise you to avoid taking the calls of your spouse if the calls are related to arguing or shouting. Also try as much as possible not to respond to her messages no matter what she writes until you have cooled off and she has also put herself together and calmed down.

4). AVOID ANY MEAL SHE PREPARES FOR YOU: I know this is one thing that hurts a lady so much. They feel really bad when they have taken their time in the kitchen to prepare something nice for you to eat. When there is a misunderstanding that has made the environment tense just avoid her meal and go get something else to eat. Trust me she will feel really terrible especially if ignored your night meal and in the morning you also zoom off to work without breakfast.

5). AVOID ANY ROMANTIC FEELING: I will advise that if you and your spouse sleep on the same bed, avoid any form of romantic feeling until your spouse has calm down. Do not try to be romantic in a way that will lead to more shouting or insult so that you don't get upset so avoiding it totally is better.

6). This is the last but not the least. After doing number one to five and much later you both are calm, avoid talking on topics relating to whatever caused the misunderstanding. I will advise that if your spouse talks to you, try as much as possible to talk to her like nothing ever happened. By doing this you will observe that you both will forget you were quarrelling and start your romantic lives again in no time without having to regret that you were made to physically assault her.

I believe this little advice will help to an extent and I will love everyone to also add more points that can help us all build a lasting relationship were tolerance can always be applied at anytime.
Re: Ways To Avoid Assaulting Your Spouse Physically. by Kilonis(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thank you author, I sure will bookmark this.
Re: Ways To Avoid Assaulting Your Spouse Physically. by firstking01(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kk

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander. / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Ibadan / Dear Student Romancelanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.