Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials (2285 Views)

MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True / Ignore Ex-militants Threats, MEND To Amaechi, Others / The List Of Arrested Corrupt Governors (after May 29th) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by sylve11: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
ride on bois! grin cool
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

ROTFLMAO

Ok, junkie, if you do not mind me asking, what pictures would you like to see?
office buildings, shopping malls, over-head bridges, cimenas etc etc.

LOL

Oh you mean you had NO CLUE what pictures I was requesting in the first place for you to DEEM my request UNEDUCATED? Interesting!!

In your mind, pictures of already existing office buildings, shopping malls, over-head bridges, cinemas would constitute development how?? Is it GOVERNMENT's job to build these facilities? Is that your take on development, by chance?? And is it that you believe BEFORE AND AFTER only refer to PICTURES cause I remember stating this is about keeping a diary in order to track changes. Not sure why you chose to make this simply about the pictures I requested from the guy.
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by Vavavoom(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
@poster,

The true state of this MEND-FG dilemma can hardly be acertained. Besides the perception held by any amongst us can barely be touted as reality as we are on-lookers and hardly partake in the mind games. Some of us think MEND as reprobate, others try to sympathise with its principles but not its actors. The true position in this circumstance is hardly known.
Are our govts ripe for prosecution? Surely, yes!
Where we disagree is who the prosecutor(s) should be.
That brings the question of the constituents of MEND. Who and what are its members' motive, what drives them?
Fallouts from the recent amnesty would suggest to onlookers that in any sincere struggle for the right believers of such consciousness do not abandon neither settle for less their stated goal(s). Can we then say halleluyah to the remaining strong, willing to battle to the final end? Or is it just a ruse, a circle we, the onlookers have been drawn into? It is difficult to call especially on men who've had pact before dagger's drawn. But again rather any justice than none in this circumstance.
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Oh you mean you had NO CLUE what pictures I was requesting in the first place for you to DEEM my request UNEDUCATED? Interesting!!

In your mind, pictures of already existing office buildings, shopping malls, over-head bridges, cinemas would constitute development how?? Is it GOVERNMENT's job to build these facilities? Is that your take on development, by chance?? And is it that you believe BEFORE AND AFTER only refer to PICTURES cause I remember stating this is about keeping a diary in order to track changes. Not sure why you chose to make this simply about the pictures I requested from the guy.
Lol
Abeg, stop this ridiculous tittle tattle and answer the question.
What pictures would you like to see?
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
Mend is just a subversive element put in by niger delta ex-militants to circulate their propaganda,but now i dont see any reason why mend should be making noise when all its commanders have openly denied it upon accepting the amnesty.,morever,i think the media has really given much publicity to this group but anyhow i just hope our thiefing governors will adjust to this threat by repatriating their families abroad.,
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

Lol
Abeg, stop this ridiculous tittle tattle and answer the question.
What pictures would you like to see?

No I won't!!! grin

Kafancha:

@mirtidy
I strongly agree with you. From the excess crude fund disbursed, Rivers state received approx. 109M USD, why states like Ebonyi and many others got little as 10M USD, but come to Rivers state and see the level of development- I tell you, you will weep.

@Kafancha, I apologize for allowing myself get distracted there but, Please I am still interested in the pictures and information as earlier requested if you are able to help. Thanks!
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by BankyC1: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
"those uncommon criminals are just making noise, nothing more

a few months ago they were threatening Julius berger over their crazy drivers - nothing eventually came out of it"

i hope u r sure abt wat u sayin.i live in d 9ja delta region,and these guys don't say sumtin of dis nature witout backin it up wit sum action
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2009
Another leaders at the helm of power.
If they are able to do anything about those useless leaders, it will be fun.
Let them go and start bombing those governor's house, but i dare them sha
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by rasputinn(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
What form of attack do they really have in mind,who are the foot soldiers that would carry out the attack,I'd like to know cos all the foot soldiers I know of have been dining and wining with the governors for sometime now
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by zPixel(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
plz, does anyone know how i can join MEND?? sad
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by WilyWily: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
zPixel:

plz, does anyone know how i can join MEND?? sad

which state are you from
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by zPixel(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
Am from Ondo State, but i shuffle btw abuja and lagos.
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by WilyWily: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
zPixel:

Am from Ondo State, but i shuffle btw abuja and lagos.
Searching for Government job or
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by zPixel(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dude, i hve a job already. i work in abuja but my family stays in lagos.
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by WilyWily: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2009
zPixel:

Dude, i hve a job already. i work in abuja but my family stays in lagos.

what motivated to have interest in joining MEND, are they doing a good works?
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by zPixel(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2009
is dis an interview? anywayz, if dey r d only ones d government listen 2, then dey r doing a great job.
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by cvibe: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2009
Now, everyone wants to join MEND.
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by bandely(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2009
See oo, na interview be that oo?  shocked shocked
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by ono(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2009
zPixel:

is dis an interview? anywayz, if dey r d only ones d government listen 2, then dey r doing a great job.
LOL.
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by emisun(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
gosh!!!.i just wish MEND would implement these threat,that would certainly make millions of nigerians happy.even though they might be lost of innocent lives,but greater good would be achieved.and fellow nairalanders,what on heart happened to the power report conducted by unhonorable elumelu and co?.
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by SkyBlue1: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2009
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by Beaf: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2009
Sky Blue:

Interesting video

[flash=500,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/tUR6Y66VxmU&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

It is not shocking that the introduction of the video compared the Niger Delta situation to slavery. FG allows oil to spill continously, added to the unquenching gas flares. It cannot be described as anything short of wickedness. The oil companies can do as they please because the FG owns the installations.
Re: MEND To Turn The Heat On Corrupt Governors And Other Public Officials by kosovo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2009
MEND wtf wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. / What Can I Do To Help My Country? / Kidnapped Imo Commissioner Has Been Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.