Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc (19616 Views)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Mjuliet: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Some residents in Lagos state today staged a protest at the Custom's office on Moboloaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja, over the death of a motorcyclist, Omotosho Zaheed who was allegedly killed by some customs officers at Mosalasi bus stop, Alagbado, Lagos State last week Thursday.

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/photos-protesters-match-to-customs.html?m=1

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Mjuliet: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2016

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Royals1st: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mod pls this one must hit FP ooo
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by friendly101: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
ok
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by sukkot: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
HMMM
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by marley145: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
these trigger friendly officers sef
,am coming o
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by lonelydora: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Animals on uniform. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by yeyeboi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
I Doff My Hat For Nigeria My Country shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by lordkhalifa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
since buhari ascend his thrown lawlessness day in day out... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by XaintJoel20: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
The life of a cat is becoming more valuable than human lives in Nigeria...

RIP...

1 Like

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by johnstar(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmm na wao
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by tunbosun002(f): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
I witnessed it, may God protect us 4rm untimely death. Rip Omotosho

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by kingthreat(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Killing with impunity must end
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by damiloladuke: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
too bad

scroll down on
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Mariammi(f): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
I witnessed it, rip zaheed, God almighty will console the parent and wife to be

1 Like

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Trapnews: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by DoctorAlien(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
I'm not a grammar Nazi but I think it wouldn't be bad if the OP or lalasticlala corrects that word in the title of this thread from "match" to "march".

That said, I am saddened by the death of the motorcyclist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by kings09(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by shammah1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
That's pathetic from the custom
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by idu1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
The animal that killed him should be hanged immediatel embarassed
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Horlumyde: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Vampires in human skin
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by RZArecta(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Every uniformed man became mad the moment Buhari came into power

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by DaGC(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
I was there on thursday. According to some eye witnesses, the customs officers tried stopping a truck but he evaded them and they shot at it killing the bike man.

My question is why aren't the customs at the border checking for contrabands instead of allowing it into the country and trying to stop it here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by RentALodge: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
People in uniform should know that nobody is above the law. Because you are in uniform and with gun does not automatically makes you have superior argument over the other person. We need to change our attitude and orientation. It's not always about the government, we as the citizen must embrace a change in mentality. He hope the officer in charge faces the full wrath of the law over this killing.

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by naptu2: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Match?
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by faruz: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerians are cowards, until you nigerians begin to kill police and customs in retaliation this will never ever stop. angry
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by dfrost: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
naptu2:
Match?

naptu2 cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Takes Custody of Vessel, 13 Suspected Oil Thieves (photos) / Man Allegedly Beats Wife To Death For Killing A Snake / Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.