Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ole - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ole (500 Views)

Ole / Ole! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ole by ngaz(f): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
OLE
Daniel jumped into the muddy waters. He waddled through it in a mindless haste. His yellow shirt dripped of mud and slime. He ran. His heart was beating loud in his ears like the Trumpeter in the village church. He was clutching a fat red purse. His wet shirt flew from his sides in the speed of his flight.

'Ole! Ole,thief!,' he heard them chant. The loud thumping of their feet sounded like the mortals of women pounding yam at Olojo festival. Daniel ran for his life. Hot beads of sweat dripped from his brows, gently sliding into his eyes. He blinked.
Daniel darted through the Plantain Plantation.
His hands pushed young stem from his way and his leg crushed sprouting tendrils. He was relentless now. The chants was was close on his heels. Fear fueled his race. He turned left, pushing the tomato hawker from his path as he ran towards the grammar school.

The grammar school stood in sight. Victory beckoned Daniel. The chants was louder now. Fear was almost crippling him. His breath came in short pants. He dared to look back. Angry faces of men with rage in their eyes.

A sharp stick struck Daniel's back. Pain and panic ran down his spine. He brushed pass two men as he ran into the school compound, the chant alerted the men, they turned on Daniel, grabbed him by the sleeves. Daniel slipped from their grasp. Leaving his shirt as their souvenir. He raced madly towards the fence. Freedom was within his grasp.

He jumped with his arms outstretched to reach for the edge. Someone jumped with him, his hand grabbed Daniel's shorts. Dragging him down to a circle of angry men. Fate awaited him.
Daniel let out a wail.. 'please!'
Re: Ole by kingklassique(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Following u back to back
Good write up
Re: Ole by daremiarchs(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
smiley Na me catch Daniel o grin
Re: Ole by ngaz(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
kingklassique:
Following u back to back
Good write up

Thanks dearie
Re: Ole by ngaz(f): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
daremiarchs:
smiley Na me catch Daniel o grin
Wetin you come do am..?
Re: Ole by daremiarchs(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
ngaz:

Wetin you come do am..?

I asked for a 50% share of the loot or I'll hand him over, as the guy hand over the purse to me na hin the mob get us o...... Wetin come surprise me be say Daniel come face the mob and started shouting I've caught the theif...... cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole by ngaz(f): 12:02am On Oct 20, 2016
daremiarchs:

I asked for a 50% share of the loot or I'll hand him over, as the guy hand over the purse to me na hin the mob get us o...... Wetin come surprise me be say Daniel come face the mob and started shouting I've caught the theif...... cry

Hahhahahahah.. I no fit laugh.. Permit me to write an extension with your idea.. Lolz.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Pool Of Blood By Palmer Nuel / The Earth Is Sick And It's Your Fault / This Thread Has Been Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.