Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption (4193 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
mightykay:
This igbo boys are eternally brain dead. they reason upside down
it takes a brain dead zombie to know one.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

It's now over one year since Yorubas and their Northern masters took over power from GEJ and you're yet to sent him to the gallows for corruption.
In case you're missing something, GEJ is not an Igbo man.

https://www.nairaland.com/3161261/fbi-reveals-nigerias-richest-politicians-mainly-apc-members
America's FBI has revealed this astonishing list of Nigeria's richest politicians and details of where their US bank accounts are located. It seems the list was first obtained for the Amanpour Live show on CNN which is famed for its investigations. According to the report, the wealth held in America by other Nigerian politicians is also being investigated. Among those named are Obasanjo, Tinubu, Atiku, Sylvia, IBB, Jega, Maina, Oransanye, Lamido, Talba, Alamyeisegha and Adamu Muazu.

point of correction, it's yorubas and their political ally and not d trash you wrote up there. cos you lost out doesn't mean you should turn to a cry cry baby..
Infact it's you guys that should be termed slaves but it wouldn't be proper. same way Gowon had to introduce the "no victor no vanquished" theme after d civil war just to give you guys a sense of belonging.. such a pity tho.

And I see you want to disown GEJ now isn't it? after he ran an all igbo govt. snubbing his own ND people.
well, ya'll can continue with d lies and deceit.. it won't change facts or distort d truth in any way

Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:
point of correction, it's yorubas and their political ally and not d trash ypu wrote up there. cos you lost out doesn't mean you should turn to a cry cry baby..
Infact it's you guys that should be termed slaves but it wouldn't be proper. same way Gowon had to intoduce the "no victor no vanquished" theme after d civil war just to give you guys a sense of belonging.. such a pity tho.

And I see you want to disown GEJ now isn't it? after he ran an igbo govt. snubbing his own ND people.
well, ya'll can continue with d lies and all.. it won't change facts or distort d truth in any way

Enjoy!

Hilarious comedy from a lying propagandist... I pity your generation of treacherous backstabbers and hypocritical parasites.

Read this message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by mightykay(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

Silly rants from a demented Afonja...

https://www.nairaland.com/3378585/re-nigeria-cant-stand-without-igbos-ben-bruce
e pain am, criminal region

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
mightykay:
e pain am, criminal region

Wailing of a deranged Afonja from a juju-infested enclave of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

Hilarious comedy from a lying propagandist... I pity your generation of treacherous backstabbers and hypocritical parasites.

Read this message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

show that to your people in Enugu and d likes where the fulanis have hoisted their flags.

Show them the fate that'll befall them if they dnt give up their pagan gods and accept koran.
Afterall, young girls and women (both single & married) in those places are already enjoying uprotected sex with fulani dic.ks.. yorubas won't come to ur aid.
let's see how far you pple go with d chest beating. I'm out #peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:
show that to your people in Enugu and d likes where the fulanis have hoisted their flags.

Show them the fate that'll befall them if they dnt give up their pagan gods and accept koran.
Afterall,young girls and women (both single & married) are already enjoying uprotected sex with fulani dic.ks.. yorubas won't come to ur aid.
let's see how far you pple go with d cheast beating. I'm out #peace

Rants of frustrations from a hypocritical bigot...

Your Fulani masters mentioned Ogun, Ondo and Kwara as their grazing reserves. Yorubas have always been slaves since time immemorial to the marauders.
Even Benue, Enugu or Ebonyi do not have a Fulani Emir ruling them as obtainable in Yorubaland.

July 2016 - https://www.nairaland.com/3238319/hausa-teenagers-attack-lagos-school-beat-principal-steal-N1.5m

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

Rants of frustrations from a hypocritical bigot...

July 2016 - https://www.nairaland.com/3238319/hausa-teenagers-attack-lagos-school-beat-principal-steal-N1.5m

Oga free me abeg..

stop trying too hard. Just brace up for what's coming to you guys.. it's d sword or d koran.

remember ese oruru? it has started already and you're not even aware. I wish you guys well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:
Oga free me abeg..

stop trying too hard. Just brace up for what's coming to you guys.. remember it's d sword or d koran.

remember ese oruru? it has started already and you're not even aware. I wish you guys well

A man whose people are too confused to ever stand for anything good in life have no good time to offer the gallant Igbos who are ever determined to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites...

Just in this 2016, remember the Mile 12 massacre of Yorubas in Yoruba territory by your Northern masters?
Remember the slaughter of Evangelist Eunice Ola wale?

https://www.nairaland.com/3245202/murdered-preacher-rccg-eunice-olawale-buried

https://www.nairaland.com/3221953/olawale-elisha-eunice-breasts-head-removed-by-jihadists

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:

CIA work go fit you gaan.. keep digging till you get tired. All I'll say is any idiot can come up with any trash he/she likes, it's a free world.. so far they are referenced in d trash, no problems

Yorubas don't shield corrupt individuals from prosecution cos good name is better than gold/silver.. Deal with it

When Yoruba Lord and saviour is TINUBU? The drug peddler that you all follow blindly. People that argue with you guys have patience

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by mightykay(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

Wailing of a deranged Afonja from a juju-infested enclave of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...
All the contraband, adulterated seized goods in the seaport and airports are owned by this criminal called igbo flat heads. I think fg should release statistics of criminal.am 1000% sure that ndigbo will gladly occupy 95%. I think d region is created for criminality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
mightykay:
All the seized goods in the seaport and airports are owned by this criminal. I think fg should release statistics of criminal.am 1000% sure that ndigbo will gladly occupy 95%. I think d region is created for criminality

Silly rants from a bigot whose tribe flourish in lies and propaganda...

The first pastor caught with cocaine was a Yoruba. 
Cultism was brought into Nigeria institutions by Wole Soyinka.
Ritualism is a case study in Yorubaland.

kernel.501 post:

EXPLAIN THIS DATA TO ME.
The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics in conjunction with the National
Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the Drug related crime statistics
from year 2010 – 2014.
NUMBER OF ARRESTS BY STATES
The report showed a total of 8,805 arrests were made. The states that
had the highest number of arrests in 2014 are..
◾Katsina – 609
◾Kano – 503
◾Bauchi – 471
◾Lagos – 434
◾Akwa Ibom- 401
TOTAL NUMBER OF DRUG CASES BY GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
North East – 1,017
North Central – 1,416
North West – 2,261
South East – 1,136
South South – 1,314
South West – 1,682
NUMBER OFCONVICTIONS SECURED BY STATE
Kano secured the highest with a total of 182 convictions, followed by
Kaduna with 151, while Lagos secured 125 convictions. Borno State
secured the least with 2 convictions.
more on... www.nairametrics.com/katsina-state-records-highest-number-of-drug-arrests-nbs/
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

A man whose people are too confused to ever stand for anything good in life have no good time to offer the gallant Igbos who are ever determined to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites...

https://www.nairaland.com/3245202/murdered-preacher-rccg-eunice-olawale-buried

https://www.nairaland.com/3221953/olawale-elisha-eunice-breasts-head-removed-by-jihadists

All the freedom fighters in Nigerian history are of yoruba origin.. ranging from musicians eg. Fela, Lawyers eg. Gani, Nobel laureate Soyinka etc.. They stood up even in d military era, where were your pple?

your pple have been subdued a long time ago, sorry to say.. They all look up to d yorubas to decide their fate and keep them safe from the North.

I'll end here so I don't ruin ur mood further.. Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:
All the freedom fighters in Nigerian history are of yoruba origin.. ranging from musicians eg. Fela, Lawyers eg. Gani, Nobel laureate Soyinka etc.. They stood up even in d military era, where were your pple?

your pple have been subdued a long time ago, sorry to say.. They all look up to d yorubas to decide their fate and keep them safe from the North.

The eternal slavery of Yorubas dates back to the days of Afonja.

Remember how the Yoruba jihadist, MKO Abiola, boasted that he can do without the Igbos. But when Yorubas started their trouble in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Republic in mind prominent Igbos joined NADECO to champion the course to restore Abiola's mandate.

Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people with Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. Yoruba people were nowhere to be found and couldn't even protect him from being whisked away until he was eventually poisoned to death in prison.

Before I came to Biafr*, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafr*, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”
- John de st jorre, france

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

When Yoruba Lord and saviour is TINUBU? The drug peddler that you all follow blindly. People that argue with you guys have patience

Tinubu does not even hold any public office in the country despite all his efforts to unseat the clueless one yet you guys won't let him rest

when una wan get sense sef? free d fine politician and let his name rest biko..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by mightykay(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
U will soon commit sucide cos ur region is a world known criminal region representing nigeria in drugs all over the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by bayelsaowei(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:
In as much as we have bad seeds from every tribe, yorubas will never shield or protect any corrupt individual.. cos we believe good name is better than silver/gold.

Can such be said of some who worship money? All they respect is money regardless of d source.

shut up...what rubbish is this... undecided

Who then has being shielding tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
mightykay:
l U will soon commit sucide ur region is a world known criminal

If care is not taken you'll go the way of your god, Awolowo, before the year runs out. And your fellow diabolical hypocrites in the world capital of Ritual-killers and Cannibals shall celebrate your end.
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by mightykay(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:

Dont mind the criminal region that always blame yoruba for biafra's failure. Do we need the idiot region when remove that animal in d villa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
mightykay:
Dont mind the criminal region that always blame yoruba for biafra's failure. Do we need the idiot region when remove that animal in d villa

Read this message from a Kenyan researcher concerning the devilish tribe of treasury looters cum murderous parasites - https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by mightykay(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

If care is not taken you'll go the way of your god, Awolowo, before the year runs out. And your fellow diabolical hypocrites in the world capital of Ritual-killers and Cannibals shall celebrate your end.
u er already dead just waiting to be buried cos a useless region like ur wt no electoral value is dead when he thinks he is alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
mightykay:
u er already dead just waiting to be buried cos a useless region like ur wt no electoral value is dead when he thinks he is alive

Wailing of a walking corpse from a juju-infested enclave...
Your folks shall not rest till they have your minced carcass for sale in the streets of Ibadan.
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Ojiofor: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
The disease of the Yoruba man is selfishness-Sen Okurounmu.

No be me talk am o and stop hiding or deleting this wonderful quote from this great leader of Yorubas grin
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Ngozi123(f): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
project8:
North aside, Yoruba remains the only tribe in Nigeria who reject corrupt crops in it fold irrespective of clan,religion,tribe, influence and affluence.

I find comfort each time be it a fani fayode, a tinubu,ayo fayose, even obasanjo are critised and even encourage the law enforcement agencies to prosecute them if found to be corrupt.

They talk and condemn in unison any of their son as some pple term it, is found wanting in any corruption related cases.they disown, and wanted the culprit prosecuted if he or she endulge in syphoning the national treasury.
To be honest they remain d only tribe to show that example and this goes along way to show that they can be trusted.they can serve as a national example as the case may be.

the north comes second,though they also support prosecution of corrupt leaders from their region bt sumtym it usually takes religion coloration,tribals or ethnic sentiments.

my reservations remain the east.when a corrupt person from the north say dasuki is arrested for example eventhough we know they naturally dnt like him,he becomes their hero overnight and one keep wondering where such mentality comes to play.if the accused if from the east, they all come together defendind him blindly eventhough the federal govt is fighting to collect what was stolen from them.
and this bring us to the question.where is this problem coming from? why do some of them think everyone bein prosecuted of corruption is bein victimised?
note: i donot intend any harm and FYI i am not a yoruba by tribe.i jus admire their mentality

This is the reason why Nigeria has never pogressed to the level it should be at right now. How anyone can make the corruption in Nigeria a tribalist issue, I'll never know...

Isn't it true that the Nigerian political sphere has been dominated by the Hausa-Fulani and the Yorubas since the end of the Biafran War? Is it not also true that Nigerian politicians have been mostly responsible for the corruption going on in this country? If your answer to both questions is "yes" then doesn't that mean that, since the Biafran War, the majority of corrupt politicians have come from the Northern and Western regions of the country? Many of these politicians are longstanding members of the Nigerian polity so don't try to make out like they haven't received support from their constituents. Btw, I'm not saying that there aren't any Igbo politicians who are corrupt, just in case you jump to that conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by mightykay(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

Wailing of a walking corpse from a juju-infested enclave...
Your folks shall not rest till they have your minced carcass for sale in the streets of Ibadan.
U are ready useless as ur ojukwu was useless before death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
mightykay:
U are ready useless as ur ojukwu was useless before death.

A despicable and worthless fagg0t from Wasteland wailing unto his eventual waterloo...

Your Benjamin Adekunle ate his own excreta while he was alive begging Igbos to pay his medical bills just to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.
What a miserable life!
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by project8(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ngozi123:

This is the reason why Nigeria has never pogressed to a high enough standard. How anyone can make the corruption in Nigeria a tribalist issue, I'll never know...

Isn't it true that the Nigerian political sphere has been dominated by the Hausa-Fulani and the Yorubas since the end of the Biafran War? Is it not also true that Nigerian politicians have been mostly responsible for the corruption going on in this country? If your answer to both questions is "yes" then doesn't that mean that, since the Biafran War, the majority of corrupt politicians have come from the Northern and Western regions of the country? Many of these politicians are longstanding members of the Nigerian polity so don't try to make out like they haven't received support from their constituents. Btw, I'm not saying that there aren't any Igbo politicians who are corrupt, just in case you jump to that conclusion.
madam read and understand my point.who support corruption by coming out shamelessly to show solidarity even if d thief is their sworn enemy bt because hes bein prosecuted for corruption u pple support him based on what reason i find strange? ut paranioa is unimaginable.i sti repeat this wit all sense of responsibilty the yorubas remain d only tribe that reject and condemn one of their own if found to be corrupt.i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by slurryeye: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Tinubu

Fayemi

Fashola

These APC gays are not corrupt grin

How daft can one be

Where is Orji Kalu

Chimroke Nnamani

Ken Nnamani

Sam Egwu

Pius Anyim Pius

Mmbadinuju

In this your list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
project8:
madam read and understand my point.who support corruption by coming out shamelessly to show solidarity even if d thief is their sworn enemy bt because hes bein prosecuted for corruption u pple support him based on what reason i find strange? ut paranioa is unimaginable.i sti repeat this wit all sense of responsibilty the yorubas remain d only tribe that reject and condemn one of their own if found to be corrupt.i rest my case

Your lies of hypocrisy stink to the high heavens...

https://www.nairaland.com/77637/obj-tasks-adedibu-to-be-role-model-for-younger-generation - An acclaimed treasury looter cum confussionist urging a notorious Yoruba rogue to nurture the innocent youths...

https://www.nairaland.com/7401/yoruba-council-elders-got-n17.5m-tinubu-2006

https://www.nairaland.com/3274600/obasanjo-most-corrupt-nigerian-ghali-naabba

https://www.nairaland.com/3307471/probe-obasanjo-he-introduced-corruption-waku-to-buhari

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by slurryeye: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
meccuno:
tinubu is a drug dealer,a thief who embezzled the money in lagos state and probably a murderer. We all know died from the PDP in lagos state. And you have the balls to point fingers......abacha,babangida,atiku,abdulsalami etc have all drained Nigeria and igbos are the scape goat? U are worse than pinky in pinky and the brain.

The only politician that was in Forbes list of billionaires from Nigeria in 2015 was Orji Uzor Kalu. Tell me something I don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by slurryeye: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
ikennaf1:
Afonja be having nightmare over igbos even before the time of Afonja.

Typical comment from an Osu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by project8(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
slurryeye:

The only political that was in Forbes list of billionaires from Nigeria in 2015 was Orji Uzor Kalu. Tell me something I don't know
To show d low level of their IQ. they jus comfirmed my fear.nobody is accusing igbos of corruption.but who come out shamelessly to defend corruption? this is all they ave been doin since.thats y i remain silent and watch wit suprise how they actualise my predictions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s New Cabinet List Leaks, Aregbesola, Hammed Ali Included / DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. / Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 96 Naira Per Litre From 12th Sept, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.