Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption (4194 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by slurryeye: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
meccuno:
when I was reading the message was pointing towards igbo people. I was like wow!! Not again.....why they feel they are the saints and igbos are devils beats my imagination. When their leader is a known criminal.

Cover your face in shame for calling other leaders criminal until you can proof that the following former governors of South east states are clean

Anambra: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Chris Ngige, Peter Obi

Abia: Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji

Enugu: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime

Imo: Achike Udenwa, Ikedi Ohakim

Ebonyi: Sam Egwu, Martin Elechi

Guess how many of them have been found to loot the states Treasury dry?

All of them!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
project8:
To show d low level of their IQ. they jus comfirmed my fear.nobody is accusing igbos of corruption.but who come out shamelessly to defend corruption? this is all they ave been doin since.thats y i remain silent and watch wit suprise how they actualise my predictions.

Silly rants of delusion to deflect the epic treasury looting of the Yoruba tribe...

https://www.nairaland.com/3223778/tinubu-n371.1-billion-naira-corruption-scandal

https://www.nairaland.com/277395/identity-haliburton-suspected-bribers-so-far-no-igbo-was-involved
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
project8:
madam read and understand my point.who support corruption by coming out shamelessly to show solidarity even if d thief is their sworn enemy bt because hes bein prosecuted for corruption u pple support him based on what reason i find strange? ut paranioa is unimaginable.i sti repeat this wit all sense of responsibilty the yorubas remain d only tribe that reject and condemn one of their own if found to be corrupt.i rest my case
the yorubas brought out drums to celebrate bode george a convicted criminal. A senator from the Sw is a drug lord who would soon be extradited. The leader of the sw is a known drug dealer and a criminal who stole lagos state dry. He still has a case to answer for the death of funsho williams. Abiola was a known politician who planned coups in Nigeria and who stole money meant for ITT and the sw has the effrontery to declare june 12 democracy day. Awolowo was a known coupist and was jailed twice for the same offence. These are well documented thieves and criminals who your people worship like slaves in egypt. And you have the guts to tribalise corruption to the igbos? Obasanjo who had less than 10k and now a billionaire in dollars isn't a criminal? Please spare us that nonsense crap

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
slurryeye:
Cover your face in shame for calling other leaders criminal until you can proof that the following former governors of South east states are clean

Anambra: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Chris Ngige, Peter Obi

Abia: Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji

Enugu: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime

Imo: Achike Udenwa, Ikedi Ohakim

Ebonyi: Sam Egwu, Martin Elechi

Guess how many of them have been found to loot the states Treasury dry?

All of them!

Look at them hypocritical bigots from the criminal tribe of treasury looters cum murderous parasites grandstanding senselessly and carelessly on NL...

History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notoriours official criminals in Nigeria
– By Shama Maliga

Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. The truth is that the Igbos before the war are known for their hard work, intelligent and innovative smart spirit. They are not thieves. Other tribes envy them including our men who admires their fair in complexion tall beautiful intelligent women. Any sensible man from our region will prefer calling the igbos cheats rather than thieves. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria.

The Hausa/Fulani before the Nigerian civil war are known for their honesty and hard work too. They are not thieves.

The Yorubas before the war are known for stealing from Nigerians even for “juju” (black magic) trading. They are the real Nigerian thieves till date. As the Yorubas then steal from igbo traders around them, the igbos initiated a tricky stories that they (Igbos) eats humans, Every Igbo trader tried claiming “Ngwa” a dangerous village in today’s Abia state that was known for Cannibalism practice and rituals in the ancient days. All these attempts by Igbo traders was to create fears among their Yoruba thieves, whom Nigerians generally also regards as natural born cowards and Lazy bones.

The civil war turned some Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and others tribes to thieves. The troubled Chad and Niger citizens who came to assist us in farming jobs and crisis with other Nigerians taught our people how to steal through looting during crisis. Stealing is not in our blood. We obey Allah’s message to the core. In our region, only the Tivs and some tribe in Jigawa are known to be natural born thieves. Tivs are not known for stealing before the war, our multiplication strategy during the civil war with our friends from Chad and Niger produced big thieves in Middle Belt and Yoruba.

Niger and Chad are natural home for thieves. Chad wasn’t a dangerous place until crisis hits them severally which resulted in criminal minded activities across Chad and even in Northern Nigeria.

Hunger that visited the Igbos during, and after the war forced some of them into stealing, especially when their money was seized by the FG. That’s the fact!

They are not natural thieves and was never the first in Armed Robbery in Nigeria. Till date, they are not the one leading in Armed Robbery but Yorubas.

Again, just like kidnapping which was first initiated by Niger Delta Militant, the Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba have never thought of Kidnapping as a lucrative job until Niger Deltans introduced it. Today, South South, South East, and Northern Region have found Kidnapping a good business. Though my research has shown that currently Delta state leads in the business and they mostly operate in the South East with dubious police officers as their intelligent agents.

TRUTH BE TOLD. YORUBAS LEADS AS TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS, COMPANIES LIQIUDATORS, RAPISTS AND NOTORIOUS OFFICIAL CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA CRIMINAL HISTORY FILE AND THEY ARE STILL LEADING TILL DATE 2013

Again, Yorubas topped the history list of Official Nigeria Criminals. They are the most destructive and tricky corrupt tribe in Nigeria with their serving officials in ministries/government stealing huge among of Nigeria funds. Below is the TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a “hero” on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast.

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK.

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He’s currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

Apart from carrying guns, and stealing with pens, Yorubas still leads the TOP TEN COMPANY LIQUIDATORS IN NIGERIA with MR. RUFUS GIWA (Yoruba) as number One on the list. Rufus Giwa Liquidated UAC, and BABATUNDE JOSE(Yoruba) ranked as number two, he liquidated Daily Times.

More so, Yorubas leads the TEN TOP NIGERIA BRUTAL RAPISTS with a Yoruba traditional RULER from OSUN state who Raped a female Youth corp member as number one in the list, followed by other nine Yoruba notorious Rapists.

I am not in anyway glorifying these names but the reality is that I’m cautioning our brothers in South West Nigeria to reduce their crimes against humanity and stop accusing others of being criminals when they are historically known as Criminals and Naturally born with criminal blood. Yorubas who occupied most Nigerian top medias in Lagos have for long been in the business of changing history. Giving other tribes bad name while aiding and abetting evils around them. Its wrong to paint other innocent tribes or persons black while hiding your evil and most dangerous crimes among your people. We thank Allah for His light over darkness.

No one can change history. No one can stop born criminals from making news head lines no matter how stupid journalists tries to hide them because they are from their tribes. If the South west confused Journalists couldn’t stop DR. OYENUSI, ANINI and the rest from making black history for themselves in the 60s, 70s and 80s, then who are you to stop numerous deadly and natural born Armed Robbers, Rapists and Official Criminals of Yoruba origin, terrorizing Nigerians daily in the street of Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja road, Ore-Benin road, Alade road and other parts of Nigeria from making black history for themselves. Nine months pregnancy is too big to be covered with mere palms. Your criminal brothers are natural born crooks.

We shall be talking about Ritualists, drug traffickers and Kidnappers in full next time. I will deem it necessary to post authentic lists from NDLEA of 3,000 names of convicted drug traffickers in the history of Nigeria. So, don’t bother talking about them here. When we open the official file, you will be shocked to see that Yorubas still rank VERY HIGH and still top the list among Nigerians caught in Drug trafficking internationally and nationally. The dubious Ibadan-Lagos media couldn’t hind it but they only anchor their journalism in gossips and blackmails. Let’s now discuss this ten top Armed Robbers, Liquidators, Official Criminals and Brutal Rapists which Yorubas are leading and numbered most in history till date.
We need good investors in Nigeria. Crimes are our major problems as a nation and it have been stopping inventors from embracing the opportunities in Nigeria. I have not been happy since some of our brainwashed brothers with their friends invaded our region. Thanks be Allah, our region is gradually coming back to normal. I’m very glad that our people enjoyed Sallah without any bomb blasts.

Those who lost loved ones during the rains of these thieves, liquidators, rapists and criminals must have been reminded of their pain when reading this post, I therefore sympathize with them once again. Please bear with me.

If you hate this truth so much, please kindly hit your browsing device on the wall or better still force yourself on a speed train for a kiss. Thank Allah, some of our trains are working now.

Written by: Shama Maliga

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
slurryeye:

The only politician that was in Forbes list of billionaires from Nigeria in 2015 was Orji Uzor Kalu. Tell me something I don't know
did the igbos say that they are saints? Your Ýoruba people opened a thread just to put down the igbos calling them criminal region and those who support criminals isn't that inciting enough? For the avoidance of doubt,the greatest criminals who looted Nigeria dry are the yorubas and the northerners I don't need to start listing them.....
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
project8:
To show d low level of their IQ. they jus comfirmed my fear.nobody is accusing igbos of corruption.but who come out shamelessly to defend corruption? this is all they ave been doin since.thats y i remain silent and watch wit suprise how they actualise my predictions.
you must think people are as dumb as u are. Read the article you wrote.......
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by slurryeye: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

Silly rants of delusion to deflect the epic treasury looting of the Yoruba tribe...

https://www.nairaland.com/3223778/tinubu-n371.1-billion-naira-corruption-scandal

https://www.nairaland.com/277395/identity-haliburton-suspected-bribers-so-far-no-igbo-was-involved

Why EFCC arrested ex-Imo gov, Achike Udenwa

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/efcc-arrested-ex-imo-gov-achike-udenwa/

The Looting of Ebonyi State - The Billions Egwu Stole

http://saharareporters.com/2007/07/31/looting-ebonyi-state-billions-egwu-stole

Mbadinuju: I Was Forced to Pay Godfather N10m Monthly As Anambra Governor
https://www.naij.com/54814.html

Uzor Kalu's N59 Billion Alleged Loot - EFCC Accuses Trial Court of Delaying Justice
http://allafrica.com/stories/201110241928.html

Former Enugu Governor, Nnamani, to forfeit multibillion naira properties to FG
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186259-former-enugu-governor-nnamani-to-forfeit-multibillion-naira-properties-to-fg.html

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by slurryeye: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
meccuno:
did the igbos say that they are saints? Your Ýoruba people opened a thread just to put down the igbos calling them criminal region and those who support criminals isn't that inciting enough? For the avoidance of doubt,the greatest criminals who looted Nigeria dry are the yorubas and the northerners I don't need to start listing them.....

You can start listing them........and refer to my previous post above for your brothers' loots

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by slurryeye: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2016
90xtr99r:

Look at them hypocritical bigots from the criminal tribe of treasury looters cum murderous parasites grandstanding senselessly and carelessly on NL...

History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notoriours official criminals in Nigeria
– By Shama Maliga

Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. The truth is that the Igbos before the war are known for their hard work, intelligent and innovative smart spirit. They are not thieves. Other tribes envy them including our men who admires their fair in complexion tall beautiful intelligent women. Any sensible man from our region will prefer calling the igbos cheats rather than thieves. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria.

The Hausa/Fulani before the Nigerian civil war are known for their honesty and hard work too. They are not thieves.

The Yorubas before the war are known for stealing from Nigerians even for “juju” (black magic) trading. They are the real Nigerian thieves till date. As the Yorubas then steal from igbo traders around them, the igbos initiated a tricky stories that they (Igbos) eats humans, Every Igbo trader tried claiming “Ngwa” a dangerous village in today’s Abia state that was known for Cannibalism practice and rituals in the ancient days. All these attempts by Igbo traders was to create fears among their Yoruba thieves, whom Nigerians generally also regards as natural born cowards and Lazy bones.

The civil war turned some Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and others tribes to thieves. The troubled Chad and Niger citizens who came to assist us in farming jobs and crisis with other Nigerians taught our people how to steal through looting during crisis. Stealing is not in our blood. We obey Allah’s message to the core. In our region, only the Tivs and some tribe in Jigawa are known to be natural born thieves. Tivs are not known for stealing before the war, our multiplication strategy during the civil war with our friends from Chad and Niger produced big thieves in Middle Belt and Yoruba.

Niger and Chad are natural home for thieves. Chad wasn’t a dangerous place until crisis hits them severally which resulted in criminal minded activities across Chad and even in Northern Nigeria.

Hunger that visited the Igbos during, and after the war forced some of them into stealing, especially when their money was seized by the FG. That’s the fact!

They are not natural thieves and was never the first in Armed Robbery in Nigeria. Till date, they are not the one leading in Armed Robbery but Yorubas.

Again, just like kidnapping which was first initiated by Niger Delta Militant, the Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba have never thought of Kidnapping as a lucrative job until Niger Deltans introduced it. Today, South South, South East, and Northern Region have found Kidnapping a good business. Though my research has shown that currently Delta state leads in the business and they mostly operate in the South East with dubious police officers as their intelligent agents.

TRUTH BE TOLD. YORUBAS LEADS AS TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS, COMPANIES LIQIUDATORS, RAPISTS AND NOTORIOUS OFFICIAL CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA CRIMINAL HISTORY FILE AND THEY ARE STILL LEADING TILL DATE 2013

Again, Yorubas topped the history list of Official Nigeria Criminals. They are the most destructive and tricky corrupt tribe in Nigeria with their serving officials in ministries/government stealing huge among of Nigeria funds. Below is the TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a “hero” on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast.

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK.

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He’s currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

Uzor Kalu's N59 Billion Alleged Loot - EFCC Accuses Trial Court of Delaying Justice

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186259-former-enugu-governor-nnamani-to-forfeit-multibillion-naira-properties-to-fg.html

Digest the links above son

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2016
slurryeye:

You can start listing them........and refer to my previous post above for your brothers' loots

lolz. U are funny. Listing a couple of governors just to make ur list large. Remember that the Sw has more that 5 states. So if u add those people ur list would expand.
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2016
slurryeye:

https://www.nairaland.com/3357459/lagos-civil-service-most-corrupt-in-the-world-abayomi

"Lagos State civil service (controlled by Yorubas) as the most corrupt civil service in the world,...it is time to have a reformation of governance in Lagos and the entire South West. "
“I think it (South West) needs to be more diversified and accommodating to diverse opinion... It is not expanding to accommodate new thoughts. Because of that, it is not advancing”.
Lagos state has the potential to become like Dubai but that is impossible because of massive corruption going on in the state.
Lagos State will make significant progress if corruption is reduced by 10%.

- APC Chieftain and human rights lawyer, Dr. Tunji Abayomi, Sept 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2016
There is no governor living or dead who stole more than tinubu. Name the governor who is richer than him? Adenuga is $4billion but still a small boy to tinubu in terms of wealth. All those se governors do not have half of what he stole in Lagos.........

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by project8(m): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2016
all of u bringn list of corrupt yorubas blablablaa.ask urselves this simple question. have u ever seen be it nairaland,facebook,twitter handle seen any yoruba defending this people mentioned? ur stil not getn it...they dnt defend them.rather even encourage effc to effect their arrests.u guys are naturally paranoid and so i dnt expect u to undastand where my point leads.bt d fact stil remain .even from ur replies and bashings its obvious ur defending corruption.we kno nobody is saint bt who defends them ? check all d nairaland topics on corruption maybe u will appreciate my points.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by slurryeye: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2016
90xtr99r:

https://www.nairaland.com/3357459/lagos-civil-service-most-corrupt-in-the-world-abayomi

"Lagos State civil service (controlled by Yorubas) as the most corrupt civil service in the world,...it is time to have a reformation of governance in Lagos and the entire South West. "
“I think it (South West) needs to be more diversified and accommodating to diverse opinion... It is not expanding to accommodate new thoughts. Because of that, it is not advancing”.
Lagos state has the potential to become like Dubai but that is impossible because of massive corruption going on in the state.

Apparently, all southeast states treasury are looted dried by the former governors.

As much as Lagos is looted as you claim, the treasury of Lagos is still 2 times more than all the 5 southeast states combined

https://www.nairaland.com/2388031/ten-nigerian-states-highest-igr/7

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2016
project8:
all of u bringn list of corrupt yorubas blablablaa.ask urselves this simple question. have u ever seen be it nairaland,facebook,twitter handle seen any yoruba defending this people mentioned? ur stil not getn it...they dnt defend them.rather even encourage effc to effect their arrests.u guys are naturally paranoid and so i dnt expect u to undastand where my point leads.bt d fact stil remain .even from ur replies and bashings its obvious ur defending corruption.we kno nobody is saint bt who defends them ? check all d nairaland topics on corruption maybe u will appreciate my points.
awolowo was a criminal. Some how your leaders end up in jail for one offence or the other.
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by slurryeye: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2016
90xtr99r:

https://www.nairaland.com/3348353/tinubus-networth-exposed-insider-reveals

https://www.nairaland.com/3316003/olufolarin-ogunsanwo-sacked-lirs-chairman-for-fraud

...the anti-graft agency has also declared one Mr. Johnson Salako wanted for allegedly defrauding the Bank of Industry of N1.424bn.
http://investorsking.com/n23bn-diezani-bribe-efcc-declares-billionaire-businessman-wanted/

https://www.nairaland.com/3218110/how-swners-looted-airforce-n22.8billiin-airmashalAmosu-JacobAdigun-CommodoreGbadebo-to-forfeit-33properties-bought-with-stolen-funds

We get it, Tinubu is a thief and he stole billions, but don't point finger when all these southeast governors (Achike Udenwa, Chimaroke Nnamani, Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Orji Uzor Kalu and Sam Egwu) that became governor the same time as him stole as much or more than Tinubu. But Unlike Tinubu, these looters did absolutely nothing for their states

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2016
slurryeye:
We get it, Tinubu is a thief and he stole billions, but don't point finger when all these southeast governors (Achike Udenwa, Chimaroke Nnamani, Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Orji Uzor Kalu and Sam Egwu) that became governor the same time as him stole as much or more than Tinubu. But Unlike Tinubu, these looters did absolutely nothing for their states

A combination of Tinubu and Fashola is no match to the lofty governance of either Peter Obi or Chris Ngige of Anambra or Chime Sullivan of Enugu State or even the current governor of Anambra - Willie Obiano.

" ...if you are talking about corruption today, Obasanjo is the cause. (What about) the N50m Obasanjo (allegedly) gave each lawmaker for his failed third term agenda? I was an Obasanjo boy. Obasanjo can’t be celebrated as a saint in Nigeria. When he talks, I just shake my head. Sometimes, when he goes to the (Presidential) Villa, I wonder if he has shame at all. When he was (the president), Buhari was not visiting him regularly. Obasanjo is behaving like somebody who wants to cover (up) something at all cost. I want a former president that will know this nation does not belong to one man. Most of the problems in this country were caused by Obasanjo. The impeachment of a governor by four lawmakers was done during Obasanjo’s tenure as a president. Tell me where the moral is. We should not deceive ourselves. The fact that he is supporting the government of the day tactically is to protect himself. Sometimes, I ask if he is looking for a political appointment. Have you seen Ernest Shonekan and other former presidents visit Buhari like he does? He is becoming a laughing stock. That is the way I see it."
- Fayose

https://www.nairaland.com/3410862/anyone-betrays-tinubu-bringing-curses-upon-himself

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2016
slurryeye:
Apparently, all southeast states treasury are looted dried by the former governors.

As much as Lagos is looted as you claim, the treasury of Lagos is still 2 times more than all the 5 southeast states combined

https://www.nairaland.com/2388031/ten-nigerian-states-highest-igr/7

That was how many of you mischievous Yorubas went about bragging how Osun State IGR is greater than the IGR of SE States. And before one could say JACK Osun State went under and became bankrupt with its citizens barely existing by the gestures of some Nigerians.

THE BEST INDUSTRIAL CLUSTER IN NIGERIA
"Nnewi people have already blaze the trail in the area of building the nation's economy through individual efforts, I have gone round to see the factories in the town and I can say with all sense of responsibilities that this is the best industrial cluster in Nigeria. People from other areas should come to Nnewi to learn how the industrialists here are doing it."

- General Abdulsalam Abubakar, August 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3300590/abdulsalam-abubakar-preaches-one-nigeria-in-nnewi

"For Lagos State, more than 70% of the manufacturing concerns and major industries in the State are owned by the Igbos. If the Igbos were to stop paying tax in Lagos State, the IGR of Lagos State will reduce by over 60%. In contrast, Sir, go to the South East and look at the manufacturing concerns in Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi. Please don't forget those were areas ravaged by civil war a mere forty something years ago. The Igbos have certainly made tremendous progress but the Yoruba nation has regressed. I wish to state that this letter is not meant to whip up primordial considerations or ethnic sentiments but just to put things in proper perspective."
- Maj. Gen Adebayo Adeyinka (rtd.)
https://www.nairaland.com/3173893/open-letter-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by felicitywe(m): 1:27am On Oct 19, 2016
project8:
North aside, Yoruba remains the only tribe in Nigeria who reject corrupt crops in it fold irrespective of clan,religion,tribe, influence and affluence.

I find comfort each time be it a fani fayode, a tinubu,ayo fayose, even obasanjo are critised and even encourage the law enforcement agencies to prosecute them if found to be corrupt.

They talk and condemn in unison any of their son as some pple term it, is found wanting in any corruption related cases.they disown, and wanted the culprit prosecuted if he or she endulge in syphoning the national treasury.
To be honest they remain d only tribe to show that example and this goes along way to show that they can be trusted.they can serve as a national example as the case may be.

the north comes second,though they also support prosecution of corrupt leaders from their region bt sumtym it usually takes religion coloration,tribals or ethnic sentiments.

my reservations remain the east.when a corrupt person from the north say dasuki is arrested for example eventhough we know they naturally dnt like him,he becomes their hero overnight and one keep wondering where such mentality comes to play.if the accused if from the east, they all come together defendind him blindly eventhough the federal govt is fighting to collect what was stolen from them.
and this bring us to the question.where is this problem coming from? why do some of them think everyone bein prosecuted of corruption is bein victimised?
note: i donot intend any harm and FYI i am not a yoruba by tribe.i jus admire their mentality
Ur position is funny.Bc d Igbo is askn 4 justice instead of selective prosecution they v become corrupt?Let it be so.U cant decieve them.Where do u place Awo first Nig oil thief&d money he stole under Gowon?He is d first money bag politician followed by Abiola.Awo used helicopter 2 campaign&throw money frm d air&he s still praised.Ask late Fela who r d thievies in Nigeria?Where do u place OBJ?Where do u place all d Yoruba Accountants dat supritendend our Airways,Ports,Rialway,Textile industries,NEPA,NITEL wit d Northern DGs&Chiarmen,who collectively stole Nigeria dry frm 1966?Where do u place d Huase Fulani ppl dat steal lk conduit pipe.Is it all d past Heads of States?Remember ur unborn children will still witness Abacha loot repartriatn.Even under GEJ,Dasuki still tops followed by Yoruba.A thief in Igboland is an outcast who can only be celebrated by d few but does nt v honor in a gathering.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Ngozi123(f): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2016
project8:
madam read and understand my point.who support corruption by coming out shamelessly to show solidarity even if d thief is their sworn enemy bt because hes bein prosecuted for corruption u pple support him based on what reason i find strange? ut paranioa is unimaginable.i sti repeat this wit all sense of responsibilty the yorubas remain d only tribe that reject and condemn one of their own if found to be corrupt.i rest my case

I read and understood your point very well, look at the last two lines of my first reply to you. The fact remains that most major Nigerian politicians are corrupt fellows and most of them receive sufficient support from their tribesman and women, including Yoruba people. Just as there are Igbo people who support their corrupt leaders, there are Yoruba people who do the same. Just as there are Igbo people who don't support their corrupt leaders- Orji Uzor Kalu being an example- their are Yoruba people who do the same. Corruption is a Nigerian issue shared by all Nigerians and its effects are not limited to a specific ethnic group, which you've implied in your original post. You taking the moral high ground in this instance will do no good to you nor will it do any good to the Yoruba race in general imo undecided.
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
get it .
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
shigothang:
He may be wron by listings individuals,who once corruption charges against them .
But ,if we talk of activisim in nigeria,the west leads and others follow.

The west has always bn at the forefront of activisim in the history of nigeria,fighting against social injustice,corruption,oppression and so on .

Here's a couple of instances for your consideration...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by HydrogenPanther: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
project8:
North aside, Yoruba remains the only tribe in Nigeria who reject corrupt crops in it fold irrespective of clan,religion,tribe, influence and affluence.

I find comfort each time be it a fani fayode, a tinubu,ayo fayose, even obasanjo are critised and even encourage the law enforcement agencies to prosecute them if found to be corrupt.

They talk and condemn in unison any of their son as some pple term it, is found wanting in any corruption related cases.they disown, and wanted the culprit prosecuted if he or she endulge in syphoning the national treasury.
To be honest they remain d only tribe to show that example and this goes along way to show that they can be trusted.they can serve as a national example as the case may be.

the north comes second,though they also support prosecution of corrupt leaders from their region bt sumtym it usually takes religion coloration,tribals or ethnic sentiments.

my reservations remain the east.when a corrupt person from the north say dasuki is arrested for example eventhough we know they naturally dnt like him,he becomes their hero overnight and one keep wondering where such mentality comes to play.if the accused if from the east, they all come together defendind him blindly eventhough the federal govt is fighting to collect what was stolen from them.
and this bring us to the question.where is this problem coming from? why do some of them think everyone bein prosecuted of corruption is bein victimised?
note: i donot intend any harm and FYI i am not a yoruba by tribe.i jus admire their mentality

Look at your yoruba brothers & sisters protesteting and demonstrating for tinubu to be left alone. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have no shame at all.

I hope you are strong enough to handle what you have started.

See the 'sophisticated' people down there. Lolzzz

Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by HydrogenPanther: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
ikechu1:
Anyone want to bet that the OP is yoloba. It's their trademark...praise themselves with some delusion and self claim being "neutral".

Yeah you are role model OP. Tinubu that's the most corrupt man in south una defend to the T na saint. Fashola and his billions in just a website una defended to the T na saint. That freaking osun governor, wetin br his name...saint. Obasanjo that una follow up and down na saint. Buhari and his family wey keep churning our billions and millions in clothing and you lot defend...saint.
Tell us more about this una new delusion.

It's not sophistication anymore, it's now role model for corruption grin grin grin grin grin #jokers

Anyone noticed the only so called "corrupt Yoruba" that Yoruba fight against are all PDP members. Anyone notice that

Nwanem look at them here demonstrating for their tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
ok
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by HydrogenPanther: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
flokii:

show that to your people in Enugu and d likes where the fulanis have hoisted their flags.

Show them the fate that'll befall them if they dnt give up their pagan gods and accept koran.
Afterall, young girls and women (both single & married) in those places are already enjoying uprotected sex with fulani dic.ks.. yorubas won't come to ur aid.
let's see how far you pple go with d chest beating. I'm out #peace

Don;t you have shame?

The same fulani have raped yoruba women tire sotey they are now going for newly wedded brides. grin grin grin

http://.com/fulani-herdsmen-rape-and-kill-ogun-residents/

Even ordinary minority ogogoro drinking ijaws are shafting your wives and mothers while their cowardly men hide under their bedbug infested beds. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.thecable.ng/militants-strike-ogun-abduct-men-rape-women
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 93xtr09r: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
shigothang:
You are not sincere . The first pic right ,while the seond wrong .

You so full of hatred and a real tribalist .
Where do u live ? As in ur present location .

I understand that you hail from an unstable set of repugnant tribalists cum murderous parasites who are raised with bile-filled hatred to not appreciate the good in other people. Little wonder you sound much like an ill-educated savage cum nitwit.

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
[ok
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 93xtr09r: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
shigothang:
You just too funny . Can't u state ur facts without an insult ? That's what I don't like aboout u .You are vry consistent and updated but u need to kill the spirit of tribalism in u ,so u can grow well . Keep up being updated.

Will keep a tab on to read ur post on otheer topics.

Take gud caree of urself.

If you're honest and sincere you'd take your message to your tribalistic folks who revel in lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

Happy evangelism amongst your folks!
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
93xtr09r:

If you're honest and sincere you'd take your message to your tribalistic folks who revel in lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

Happy evangelism amongst your folks!

Good to defend ur tribe but don't let it the love grows
to d level u won't see anyting good coming from other tribes. Who knows whr our riches dwells? Maybe with smne we love to hate (d tribe we hate).

Enjoy ur day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested / Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu / You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.