Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,475 members, 7,840,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Love Call. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Call. (275 Views)

The Love Call / The Love Call / The Love Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call. by Egemeole: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Out of Christ and yet so near Out of Christ and yet so near, That thy heart His voice can hear, Pleading still"Oh, come to Me! I have given My life for thee. Out of Christ, a wand'rer yet What if now thy sun should set? And in darkness leave thy soul To the tempter's dread control. Out of Christ, a slave to sin Rise, and let the Saviour in! If thou bid Him longer wait, Soon for thee 'twill be too late. Yield to Him thy broken heart, He will take thee as thou art; Now His offered grace receive, And no more the Spirit grieve. Out of Christ, a slave to sin Rise, and let the Saviour in! If thou bid Him longer wait, Soon for thee 'twill be too late.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Calm, Loving Marriage Or One That's Full Of Wild And Rocky Times? / The Love Call / Cheap Kitchens Units For Sale In Brighton Area UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.