Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Strange Tales From The Mortuary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Tales From The Mortuary (6751 Views)

"Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by BossKratos: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pure unadulterated nonsense!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by felixomor: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
BossKratos:

Pure unadulterated nonsense!

grin

Please, how is it nonsense?
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by shumuel(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
stephenmorris:
You quoted me with that epistle, to what end undecided ?
Well it was a good read and i did read it all grin but sorry am not convinced and can never be, let me be in my foolishness and i will you, with yours.

It is okay to be an atheist, by me, but it is foolishness to sell it to others by saying there is no GOD. Thanks for sharing that piece with me, though grin.
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by kingreign(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Alhajipablo:

Sir. I do not believe in ghosts,because when you are dead you are dead but I believe there are evil spirits with the ability to take on any forms they wish;hence we see them taking the forms of d supposed dead peeps.
Two quick questions, can you provide a verse in d bible that describes this phenomenon of a man dying and coming back as a ghost?
Do you think you can appear as a ghost after you've grown old and died?

1Samuel 28:7-19

Saul and the Medium of Endor

7Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and inquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.

8And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee. 9And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die? 10And Saul sware to her by the LORD, saying, As the LORD liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing. 11Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel. 12And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul. 13And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. 14And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.

15And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.
16Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy? 17And the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David: 18Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the LORD done this thing unto thee this day. 19Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by saintvc(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Seun:
Pertinent Questions:
Could the mortuary attendant be schizophrenic? Schizophrenia makes people experience things that are not real.
Is he trying to discourage other people from going into the business by telling spooky stories?
Is he trying to justify the fees that the families of dead people have to pay by exaggerating the difficulty of his job?
Many people love to concoct and propagate false stories just to get attention. Could he be one of them?

can you please take a voluntary job at motuary to confirm these suspicion

3 Likes

Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by saintvc(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ishilove:

That would mean Mr Chima and every other mortuary attendant is schizophrenic

That would mean there's a grand conspiracy among morticians to keep people from the business.

The fees is justified because it is a very unpopular, not to mention unpalatable profession, even more unpalatable than night soil men (agbepo)

That would make Mr Chima and the numerous other morticians, including the one on this thread attention seekers.

it is posible. The way medical doctors conspire to use bad handwriting when pescribing drugs

1 Like

Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=shumuel post=50319153][/quote]it wasn't about atheism bro
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by Alhajipablo(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2016
kingreign:

1Samuel 28:7-19

Saul and the Medium of Endor

7Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and inquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.
This is an interesting story
8And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee. 9And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die? 10And Saul sware to her by the LORD, saying, As the LORD liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing. 11Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel. 12And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul. 13And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. 14And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.

15And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.
16Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy? 17And the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David: 18Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the LORD done this thing unto thee this day. 19Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by Anas09: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2016
Tolexander:
Many things I also have heard from different people close to mortuary attendants and get me worrying if these people are really dead or what we read in the Bible is real concerning aftermath of living.

There was a time I was told a corpse refused being dressed up until the left toe was cut off cos it beared a ring on it.
How is that possible? Like the corpse wakes up to protest?
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by Anas09: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You could become a mortuary attendant to find out yourself .
I concour.
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by Anas09: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2016
Alhajipablo:
I mean the kind of ghost You saw at the cemetery
I think it's a kind evil spirit and not a ghost
There is nothing like a ghost
Once a man is dead He's dead
Na for you sha.
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by raphieMontella: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2016
is this not in contrast with the whole christianity issh?
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by raphieMontella: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Shebi na you dey find story? You go see story tire today.
hehehe
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by Anas09: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2016
saintvc:

it is posible. The way medical doctors conspire to use bad handwriting when pescribing drugs
Hahahahahahahahaha. How does this mean anything ?
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by BossKratos: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2016
undecided
felixomor:

Please, how is it nonsense?

So you believe in crap such as this? Anyway I'm not suprised....
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by raphieMontella: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2016
shumuel:

First of all, the whites also have their own powers and supernaturals, its what they convert to technology and sells to us, its the tool they are using to kill ours through Atheistism.

Now, if the whites didn't succeed in invading the benins, civiliastion wouldn't had be that quick in Nigeria, so the supernaturals knows this, why the power failed, then again ''Power pass Power'' grin
hahaha..mehn the bolded tho!
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by felixomor: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

So you believe in crap such as this? Anyway I'm not suprised....

"Crap" is another word for nonsense.
U av not answered anything,
Or u have problem with english?
undecided
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by BossKratos: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
felixomor:

"Crap" is another word for nonsense.
U av not answered anything,
Or u have problem with english?
undecided

Mr man! Learn to stop being ignorant...it has cost us africans so much...life is meant for you gain knowledge from it and not the other way round...

I can't reveal my true moniker for certain reasons but know this...I have lost a brother, friends, stood in a mortuary surrounded by dead bodies while the mortuary attendant tried to get the lights on, walked the paths of fraternity, frolicked with evil men and women who gauge their existence by their associations with the occult and all sorts of necromancers or so called witches, stared into the cold dead eyes of dead men and women after hits.. And guess what? I AM STILL HERE and nothing do me!

Once you die...YOU DIE and stay dead! All these scare tactics and senseless crap you guys watch on african magic has started to distort some of your realities! Sorry to burst your bubble but listen...there is NO JAZZ( only jazz music) and there are NO CHAT LOVING DEAD BODIES who complain about clothes or toes!

Stop being an intellectual pygmy.....LIVE AND LEARN!

2 Likes

Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by felixomor: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
BossKratos:

Mr man! Learn to stop being ignorant...it has cost us africans so much...life is meant for you gain knowledge from it and not the other way round...

I can't reveal my true moniker for certain reasons but know this...I have lost a brother, friends, stood in a mortuary surrounded by dead bodies while the mortuary attendant tried to get the lights on, walked the paths of fraternity, frolicked with evil men and women who are gauge their existence by their associations with the occult and all sorts of necromancers or so called witches, stared into the cold dead eyes of dead men and women after hits.. And guess what? I AM STILL HERE and nothing do me!

Once you die...YOU DIE and stay dead! All these scare tactics and senseless crap you guys watch on african magic has started to distort some of your realities! Sorry to burst your bubble but listen...there is NO JAZZ( only jazz music) and there are NO CHAT LOVING DEAD BODIES who complain about clothes or toes!

Stop being an intellectual pygmy.....LIVE AND LEARN!

And u think by telling lies, u have made a point?
U think am a kid myself?

Gerrarahia my friend.
Stupid kid!

2 Likes

Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by BossKratos: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
felixomor:

And u think by telling lies, u have made a point?
U think am a kid myself?

Gerrarahia my friend.
Stupid kid!

You are a stupid bastard! Why should i tell an ignorant and award winning _moron like yourself lies for any reason? Who the _fuck are you?

Look at the sort of hogwash you have swallowed hook line and sinker even as a fully grown adult and you are here trying to justify your utter foolishness! So I am lying that I lost MY OWN BROTHER!

Bloody fool..............
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by felixomor: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
BossKratos:

You are a stupid bastard! Why should i tell an ignorant and award winning _moron like yourself lies for any reason? Who the _fuck are you?

Look at the sort of hogwash you have swallowed hook line and sinker even as a fully grown adult and you are here trying to justify your utter foolishness! So I am lying that I lost MY OWN BROTHER!

Bloody fool..............

Now who is the fool?
That u lost ur brother, does that make this thread nonsense?
Does that make this thread crap?
Who hasnt lost a close relative before?

If u didnt have meaningful things to say, u should av avoided calling the thread nonsense.
Somebody was narrating his experience and u call it nonsense, then u get angry that I said u r "telling lies"

U see urself?
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by BossKratos: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
felixomor:

Now who is the fool?
That u lost ur brother, does that make this thread nonsense?
Does that make this thread crap?
Who hasnt lost a close relative before?

If u didnt have meaningful things to say, u should av avoided calling the thread nonsense.
Somebody was narrating his experience and u call it nonsense, then u get angry that I said u r "telling lies"

U see urself?

You are a well known religious section troll and fantasist so your weak attempts at trolling can't fly with me! Now you want to spin it into the fact that you called me a liar is why I'm raining on your parade?

Who cares if you think I'm telling lies? Or are you just sad that your existence has been filled with delusion rather than experience? Or are you pained that you were not man enough to "live the life?" You are calling me a _STUPID KID( take note) and you think I won't open up a can of cyber whoop ass on your churchy ass?

Next time when you want to be disrespectful save it for your rag headed prophet worshipping rivals or your fellow rapture ready crew, or your atheist bandits or all the many quacks you love to spar with in this section!

The threads message and story is crap! If my stance hurts you then you can go and sip on some otapiapia! Or you can choose to keep enjoying all these fairy tales that you need in order to validate your existence! Your choice!

Troll on.......................(Last post on this crap thread)
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by felixomor: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
BossKratos:

You are a well known religious section troll and fantasist so your weak attempts at trolling can't fly with me! Now you want to spin it into the fact that you called me a liar is why I'm raining on your parade?

Who cares if you think I'm telling lies? Or are you just sad that your existence has been filled with delusion rather than experience? Or are you pained that you were not man enough to "live the life?" You are calling me a _STUPID KID( take note) and you think I won't open up a can of cyber whoop ass on your churchy ass?

Next time when you want to be disrespectful save it for your rag headed prophet worshipping rivals or your fellow rapture ready crew, or your atheist bandits or all the many quacks you love to spar with in this section!

The threads message and story is crap! If my stance hurts you then you can go and sip on some otapiapia! Or you can choose to keep enjoying all these fairy tales that you need in order to validate your existence! Your choice!

Troll on.......................(Last post on this crap thread)

After showing ur blabbery and demagoguery, u r asking who cares if u r telling lies.
Mscheww, you wish.
Moreover, u dont even know what a troll means.
If u knew, u would av known u r the troll on this page now.
Hypocrite.
I really hope this is ur last post on this thread, but I doubt because u av demonstrated u r a stupid kid.

Mschew,
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by Joshthefirst(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Do you really believe this Ishilove?

I dissected a lot of cadavers in anatomy o. We effectively desecrated a lot of bodies so to speak, for the sake of knowledge and science of course. Didn't have any problems.

Once life is out of a body it's empty. it can't move or speak or anything. The mortuary keepers must be collectively imagining things maybe.

The only trouble I had with dissecting was how to identify structures and avoid choking on formalin.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by Ishilove: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Joshthefirst:

I dissected a lot of cadavers in anatomy o. We effectively desecrated a lot of bodies so to speak, for the sake of knowledge and science of course. Didn't have any problems.

Once life is out of a body it's empty. it can't move or speak or anything. The mortuary keepers must be collectively imagining things maybe.

The only trouble I had with dissecting was how to identify structures and avoid choking on formalin.
Gross embarassed

They aren't imagining things, dear Josh. These things don't happen physically so it's not as if the corpses become reanimated.
Re: Strange Tales From The Mortuary by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Joshthefirst:

You didn't dissect cadavers fortified with spiritual powers then grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage- Enjoying The Full Blessings- By Akin / Pfn Makes It Clear That Any Member Fraternizes With Tb Joshua Will Be Suspended / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.