Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? (1226 Views)

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by DAVE41(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
HELLO NAIRALANDERS , I CREATED THIS THREAD JUST TO SEEK YOUR OPINIONS AND EDUCATE OURSELVES ON WHAT A MAN REALLY ADMIRES IN A WOMAN OTHER THAN THE SEXUAL PART OF IT

ITS NOT BEEN EASY FOR MOST MEN TO REALLY DEFINE WHAT THEY REALLY LIKE IN A LADY THEY SEEM TO BE BEATING AROUND THE BUSH. ...

. YOU CAN SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON YOUR TAKE ON WHAT YOU REALLY ADMIRE IN A WOMAN
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Your question is not well defined. Is it woman for dating or woman for marriage. If its just to date I'm not interested. Ashawo is a better option than dating as far as I'm concerned

But for marriage and true love, all i need is what d natural demands -good character and tender respectfulness lobatan. I dont need a perfect woman. In fact the imperfect one is what i want...someone who can give me pleasant disturbances, a talkative who can kiss/hug me in public, sit on my laps and do love in tokyo in public, who loves to use complementary names to call people around (not only me), who would revere me even in her gossips yet can cry on just a little threat...lively but tender. No be the one weh don abort our marital future join belle

That's my choice.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by badassdude: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
a girl I can have an intellectual discussion with, without her using "k k k" to finish my destiny and career.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by Kilonis(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Different strokes for different folks, I can't say there's a general specification for all men.

I'm not particularly fond of fat ladies, it could work perfectly for some other man.
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by amerimex(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
For marriage? Aside beauty, she must be respectful, loving, trainable, I.e she shd be ready and willing to learn and acept corrections easily, also shd be romantic and lastly MUST have d fear of God.
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by ikombe: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
badassdude:
a girl I can have an intellectual discussion with, without her using "k k k" to finish my destiny and career.

Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by badassdude: 3:11am On Oct 19, 2016

Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by Presh900(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2016
boobs that can hold an intelligent conversation...
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by youngberry001(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2016
Pussy nd boobs that can resit mah pr!ck all the time.
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Presh900:
boobs that can hold an intelligent conversation...

Boobs that can have conversations with ya dick? undecided
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by Essentials1(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2016
Smart / Intelligent (Both Academically and Cognitive)

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by Presh900(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Piercedclit:

Boobs that can have conversations with ya dick? undecided
lolz... I mean an intelligent lady with big boobs
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by badassdude: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Presh900:
lolz... I mean an intelligent lady with big boobs

She is one of the dumbasses grin
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by Taiofil(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
badassdude:

That actually got me rolling on the floorcheesy
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by Taiofil(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
A wise woman who is physically attrative and i will love with my whole hrt and who loves me also wit her all... A woman wen u conversate with will make you respect God and womanhood! Thats my wife!

Then female frnd a smart girl who knows her unions and goes for what she want without the influence of friends. That a woman i can be friends with!
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by Presh900(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
badassdude:

She is one of the dumbasses grin
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by luckyguy2: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
As For Me What I Like In A Lady Apart From The Sexual Part Is The Following Beauty, Politeness, Friendliness,Humblnees, Care, And Kindness As For Me I Would Like A Lady That Is Beautiful, It Would Also Be Someone That I Senior, It Would Be A Lady That Is Respectful To Me Someone That Understands Me, It Would Be A Lady That Cares About Me, And Also Someone That Is Not Insultive, This Is The Type Of Lady I Want
Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by badassdude: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Taiofil:

That actually got me rolling on the floorcheesy

Baba its true o, I hate it when I want to discuss things that are mind boggling with a girl, but the girl don't have a clue about what I'm talking about, the next thing na to try change topic, or say "OK" to every single thing I say, some girls think say na all men Bobby and nyansh dey impress.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? by Taiofil(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
badassdude:

Baba its true o, I hate it when I want to discuss things that are mind boggling with a girl, but the girl don't have a clue about what I'm talking about, the next thing na to try change topic, or say "OK" to every single thing I say, some girls think say na all men Bobby and nyansh dey impress.
Brodali u re so right! Some gals are not good at chatin... Not knowin dt act ''k'' can be so disgusting!

(1) (Reply)

I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals / Meet My Next Wife / My Vasline Is My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.