Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

"Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister (47307 Views)

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider / "Robert Akunne Obuoha Attempted To Bribe Me" - Ishaq Salihu, EFCC Zonal Head / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Enoquin(f): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Already opposing camps have sprung up on the thread and divisive politics is already in play.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by flexeey: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
snrman:
Lies

How is man u suppose to win the league with 7 defenders undecided
. U think every one has a very stained and unscrupulous integrity as u. Not everyone is as hungry and voracious as u.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by nrexzy: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

So what is your take about the Saint called Amaechi, trying to bribe a judge?
We all knew his day would come..

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by sanpipita(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
We all know the truth, the so called raid was targeted at Judges who refuse to bow to APC wishes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by ocelot2006(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
falxx:
I have absolute trust for Buhari. He will investigate this one. Amaechi name has surfaced for too many times.

Hahahaha! Buhari investigate what/who? Same hands that fed him? Hehehehe...Bros you can t be this naive.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by kelly72: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Too late. An upright man would have brought the petition before the raid. It sounds more like the cry of a drowning man.
\

He informed the CJN. Amaechi is a rapacious criminal. And they are fighting corruption.

3 Likes

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by MyParadise(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
nrexzy:
He rejected bribe from Ameachi but Accepted bribe from Wike? #justasking
How did u know? Ar u now a monitoring spirit?

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by bayelsaowei(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jermat20:
It will take God intervention for APC to win AKWA IBOM, RIVERS, AND ABIA, AMAECHI YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO OUR NATION
apc can win the rest states in nigeria but those 3 oil producing states is off there radii..they would never smell it..if they like let them change all the judges in nigeria..

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Bom4Real: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is y we have been saying that Buhari runs the most corrupt govt since the history of Nigeria,DSS and EFCC will never be detailed in this investigation,because Buhari has been mentioned,The Hypocritical saints in Buhari's and Apc govt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by flexeey: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
brainpulse:
This is corruption fighting back. A desperate, corrupt judge trying to weep up public emotions in bid to escape justice. you were bribe and didnt report is a crime on its own. He desperately avoided the main reason he was arrested and created figments to shift focus from his crime.

our greatest problem as youths in this country is most times we are not as educated as we thought we were. Media trials and propaganda will lead us no where, Let DSS prove it in court that he is corrupt b4 you assume judgement.

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by say4gunit(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
FastShipping:
Either way, Amaechi should resign if the allegation is true.
For your mind abi? The lion is going nowhere, better stop dreaming
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Uchenduin: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jayceo:
Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths

nice idea,but is nt so easy as u think
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by nrexzy: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
MyParadise:
How did u know? Ar u now a monitoring spirit?
there is a special blessing in having sense...
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by guiddoti: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Judi-SHARING nawa oo last hope for the uncommon man

I always worried whenever judges give verdict without giving the reasons for their decision, only to hear they needed days to publicly give reasons. I can now understand heinous that has crept into the system.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by flexeey: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
pheesayor:
A corrupt judge rejected bribe and monthly pay? Either he's not telling the truth or Akpabio gave a higher offer

MODIFIED

See Amaechi's response
. And you expect Rotimi Amaechi to agree dat he is corrupt ?? , u've not stated any point bruh to disprove the justice's allegations.

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Uchenduin: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
We re finished in this country the tears of being a nigerian
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Igboid: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
sanpipita:
We all know the truth, the so called raid was targeted at Judges who refuse to bow to APC wishes.

Even the blind could see this from the very beginning.
This is not about the judge being corrupt or not, this is about the Judge not dancing to their tunes.

2 Likes

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by bukaeno1: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Jayceo post=50317569]Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths
You just speak my mind the future of this country is in our hand let send all this old vision less leaders to where they belong.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Uchenduin: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Amechi,buhari,apc,judges pls u guys should pity dis country nah,for d sake of God or havent we suffered enof?

2 Likes

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by guiddoti: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
flexeey:
. And you expect Rotimi Amaechi to agree dat he is corrupt ?? , u've not stated any point bruh to disprove the justice's allegations.
What allegation, bro? Someone coming to buy judgement, and you kept quiet, haba! That's one reason Nigerian judi-sharing system is corrupt. It shows, he has been perverting judgement secretly for the rich.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by flexeey: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
A desperate man can say anything and besides its his words against Amaechis own angry angry
If He is lying as u claim, the door of court is always open to any agrieved person. Let Amaechi sue him for defamation Na.

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by akilo1: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
show us the evidence or I don beleive u Mr thief judge
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Aegon(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Shameless govt

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Bom4Real: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nigeria is finished,if BUhari and APC can so brazenly use monopoly of Force to initimidate and victimise people that those their selfish ambition,its now time for all the Nigerian youths that like this country called Nigeria to rise up and take over everything from these wicked and evil men both in PDP and APC parading as leaders
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Aegon(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bom4Real:
This is y we have been saying that Buhari runs the most corrupt govt since the history of Nigeria,DSS and EFCC will never be detailed in this investigation,because Buhari has been mentioned,The Hypocritical saints in Buhari's and Apc govt

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by flexeey: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Too late. An upright man would have brought the petition before the raid. It sounds more like the cry of a drowning man.
\
Do u have sense atall ??. So APC could say he was biased??. Let's don't always type everything that comes to our brain. Let's give room for little reasoning.

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Angel1696: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
sir u should have recorded or made a written agreement between u n amaechi so that u may use it against him. And not when u are drown in ocean of your sins u want to drag amaechi down with u.

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by ahamonyeka(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
All this corruption buhari says he is fighting is witch hunting.

3 Likes

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jayceo:
Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Who are we going to entrust this 5bn to? The youths of today are more fantastically corrupt than these old crooks.... I tell yea undecided
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by MyParadise(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
nrexzy:
there is a special blessing in having sense...
Good Bless you
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by PastorOla1: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
This judge does have shame at all, corruption is his way, to him justice is for the highest bidder. The question the money in his house, how did he come about the money found on him, Let him face the music squarely b4 the court of law. Na Ameachi put money for him house.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jayceo:

I AM WITH YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes / 2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.