Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

"Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister (47272 Views)

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider / "Robert Akunne Obuoha Attempted To Bribe Me" - Ishaq Salihu, EFCC Zonal Head / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by vineyardfarms: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2016
thunder74:

I am sure many did not read the attached letter. He has explained everything he knows about the incident.
By the way, what hard evidences has DSS provided against them till date? Why is it easier to believe DSS allegations and difficult to believe the Judges defenses?

SIR, The Recovered Cash And Deposit(s) In Various Banks From These Judges Speaks Volume. The Court Of Law Is There To Vedicate.
Why Was The Letter Not Made Known To The Public But Now!!! Take Your Case To The Court. I Speak As An Angry Nigerian.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Akpuoru: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2016
obviously this judge's smells of bribery and that seem to explain why people want to bribe him. Dumb defense. As a sitting judge, will he admit this assertion of his, if presented to him in a law court as tenable? Ndi ochi!!!

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Jesusloveyou: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Forwetinnah:
The most corrupt administration with chronic thieves from top to bottom claiming to be fighting corruption? What a bloody joke!!
how did thief okoro get all illicit wealth since he did not receive money from amaechi,

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by yoged(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Estacode is the Forex allowance given to Government Officials embarking on foreign trips. My point is if the money for some reason wasn't enough; be sure that he'll come back to the Nigerian Government with receipts for reimbursements . So, if they pay you excess, you should as well return it. The Late Dora Akuyili of NAFDAC was once sponsored by PTF under Gen. Buhari for Medical trip overseas, She found out that She was misdiagnosed in Nigeria and the surgery wasn't necessary when She got overseas. She came back & returned the money to PTF. Those are people with integrity; the same Judge will send you to Jail if you are brought before him " For withholding wrongful credit" or whatever.. #copied#. To the lawyer in the house . Please kindly explain
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Sajio(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo:

If you believe that the DSS has no convincing evidence then you still dey learn abc.
..... LOL, no need discussing with you. Refuse to be part of those Gullible Nigerians who don't think b4 commenting. whether u like it or not..... this is a clear case of witch-hunt.. I can't imagine how Nigeria will be able to survive till 2019!
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by ahaika23: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Amaechi and Bribe are like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by InvertedHammer: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
kaka74:

Jeez guy u no get eye can't u see where he said he verbally told d CJN abt the issue and he was duly put off dat case 38thousand us dollars z not that much 4 a judge with a phd and a SAN
/
Did you say verbally? No paper trail? And he is a judge?

You expect CJN to act without official petition?

I can't believe how gullible some of you can be.
\
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by euchariadavid(f): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Story Story
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by brojoshua: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Good please back up the allegation with proof to give EFCC evidence to use against Amechi
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by TheAdvocate(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
martineinstein:
Just look at what a whole judge is saying........and he wants us to believe it without evidence?

Wike is doing everything possible

But yu believed the DSS isnt it?

And who told yu he doesn't have evidence when he had even earlier complained orally to the CJN.

Some zombies are just impossible
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by whubbhey(f): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
But why do Nigerians like double standards like this? Just read lots of comments requesting for evidence of the purported bribe, a bribe that was rejected o, would he have said 'oh keep your bribe, but bring out the money let me take a pic first as evidence'? But these same people crucified these judges based on allegations with no proof! So the DSS recovered several millions, but couldn't take take a picture to show the public as evidence, when the police arrest criminals, they take pictures of the stolen items, firearms, etc for the public, but y'all passed judgement already. Now the tables are turned, you are suddenly rational and know the law of evidence? I give up mehn!!! lipsrsealed
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by guiddoti: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
coolscott:
samopad, brainpulse, Oyimeoyimemua, guiddoti, gabicon, MUgbedeU, just2endowed

[size=13pt]This is exactly how Amaechi was the hench man behind Dr. Odili, facilitating the connection between Odili and the cult boys that eventually became the militants of Riivers State.

It was still Amaechi running the show behind the scenes when to our disapproval, disappointment and shock, a militant became Chief Security Officer of the state in govt. house in Port Harcourt.

It was still with Amaechi running things in the background that perceived political rival s with the same PDP were killed by the in Rivers State one by one.

Odili was an elderly man. He knew not the cult boys. But Amaechi his boy was the connecting factor between the Odili administration and the cult boys.

Amaechi has not changed the the spots on his skin it would seem, but perhaps sees more available leverage with which to bring out the thug in him on a national level
[/size]
you are shifting from the real issue here. Don't worry, Mary Odili will be next on line grin
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by RentALodge: 5:30am On Oct 20, 2016
omogerohprecious:
[ Very good idea. I commend u. Create the platform and we will join hands with u in full capacity

quote author=Jayceo post=50317569]Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths

I saw your PM, how may I be of help?
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by coolscott(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
guiddoti:
you are shifting from the real issue here. Don't worry, Mary Odili will be next on line grin
Actually, when has Mary Odili been considered an honorable woman even by Rivers people? Her reputation in Rivers State is that of shielding (protecting) her husband when the EFCC was after him after his accepted-as-fraudulent tenure in Rivers state.

And don't you know that Amaechi Wike and most guys in Rivers politics today are all products of the Odili faction of the PDP? The Odili faction which reigned in mafiaso, thuggery, and pilfering while they eventually killed leaders of the other faction (the Marshall Harry faction) who were at leastinterested in the constructive political progress and development of our state, as they had already demonstrated with their actions?
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Onboard1: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Why didn't you demand video and evidence from the duo of Sahara reporters and the DSS when they were doing their own telemundo!!!bunch of hypocrites

Is your brain frozen? Just stop exposing your foolishness if u have nothing to say.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by bettercreature(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
haaaaaa!
Where are you? I hope you are fine
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by OreMI22: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
[size=14pt]The way Nigerians are being shot to death by DSS,Fulani herdsmen and even police without consequences, Judges are thrown into jail by the very corrupt people they are trying to decide their cases and the legislature is muzzled with trumped up charges, etc...

One wonders when a band of brave soldiers will save this country's unity and stop the steady slide into anarchy and dictatorship.
[/size]
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2016
bettercreature:
Where are you? I hope you are fine
hmmmm,am good oh ✌ I just took an time off social media #business. hope u are good too?
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by bettercreature(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
hmmmm,am good oh ✌ I just took an time off social media #business. hope u are good too?
That is nice i am fine as well just try to take good care of yourself.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
bettercreature:
That is nice i am fine as well just try to take good care of yourself.
thanks so much. stay blessed
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by bettercreature(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
haaaaaa!
I need to have your number you are too far away from this site

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters / Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.