Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

A Thread To Find Hot Music Producers On Nairaland For Connect - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread To Find Hot Music Producers On Nairaland For Connect (387 Views)

Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers / Confirmed African Producers On Beyonce's~ The Lion King: The Gift Album / Artistes, Producers On The Island ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread To Find Hot Music Producers On Nairaland For Connect by Codedrock(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Hello, I am an artiste with a lot of demo songs and I want to meet hot producers here on Nairaland so I can record original versions for promo.
I am looking for good producers with the best studio equipments. Producers that are pretty great when it comes to the use of guitar/piano.
I mean producers like coublon, Young Jonn etc.

I am quite sure there are a lot of artists like me here on Nairaland that would be interested in meeting brilliant producers here on Nairaland too, so if you are a classic producer and you want to meet artists like me kindly drop soundcloud or notjustok links of the best songs you've produced. In the comment section below.

Please no adverts just stream links to the best songs you've produced please make sure we can stream the songs via the site link you post here we don't want download links just stream links. Soundcloud is the most welcomed.

Please as you drop the links please add your location.
The location majorly required is Lagos Or Ogun State. Kindly mention your location as you are dropping the comments.

Please don't drop your contact without posting links of the best songs you've produced.

Any comment that is different from what we are talking about here would be reported to the mods. Thanks.

www.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Is Today And I Dropped This. Download, Listen, Celebrate Withvme / VIDEO: Sazzy Alile- Tomorrow / Opportunity For Upcoming Artiste With No Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.