Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Where Are The Decent Women Looking For Long Term At? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Decent Women Looking For Long Term At? (671 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Gambia Is The New Haven For Old British Women Looking For Young Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Decent Women Looking For Long Term At? by maritalman(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2009
This is in response to theĀ  thread that just went up. I'd like to see if this one lasts as long.

Personally, I think most women have no idea what a long term relationship means. They only want to stay around when it's exciting, and as soon as the passion dies down they want to move on to the next thing, each time ACTING as if they are interested in long term, but unable to actually follow through when they "get bored".

Most women on here still list superficial things for interests and superficial qualities in men they are looking for (looks, height, dancing ability, etc, ), and couldn't care less about whether a guy would be a good father or husband.

I've stopped even trying and have devoted myself to my business. What do the rest of you guys think?

http://marriagesteps..com/
Re: Where Are The Decent Women Looking For Long Term At? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
And you men are the serious type? undecided Ok then.
Re: Where Are The Decent Women Looking For Long Term At? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And you men are the serious type? undecided Ok then.

I wonder. Like it's her sparkling personality they look at. Lets be honest with ourselves, especially if we expect honest feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Feel Commitment In A Relationship Is Imposible? / Check Out The Girl Behind You. / How Should I Play The Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.