Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence (5038 Views)

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / Umana: "I Didn’t Try To Bribe Justice Okoro, He Lied" / Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Abagworo(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2016
In his letter Justice Inyang Okoro accussed Amaechi of visiting him on 1st of February 2016 to influence judgement on Rivers election but alas the judgement had already been passed as at 27th January. It is such a shame that a supreme court Judge lied without covering his tracks well.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by yeyeboi(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by umuokezie(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2016
let the fire works start. .....

1 Like

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by MaziOmenuko: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Comprehension was taught at secondary school: You really skipped those classes, now it's haunting you.

Abagworo:
In his letter Justice Inyang Okoro accussed Amaechi of visiting him on 1st of February 2016 to influence judgement on Rivers election but alas the judgement had already been passed as at 27th January. It is such a shame that a supreme court Judge lied without covering his tracks well.

Read the last paragraph of the letter you attached:the judge was making reference to a verbal complaint he made on the 1st of February. Amaechi's visit did not take place on 1st February, rather, what took place on said date was a conversation.

If I reported you to your mum on the 1st of February, telling her that you skipped waec English exam, does it mean that the exam did take place on the 1st of February?

Not holding brief for anyone, but stop misrepresenting facts.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Comprehension is not your forte

I'm confused here too. Can you enlighten us more on this issue?

2 Likes

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by kahal29: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Comprehension was thought in secondary schools. You really skipped those classes, now it's haunting you.

Read the last paragraph of the letter you attached:the judge was making reference to a verbal complaint he made on the 1st of February. Amaechi's visit did not take place on 1st February, rather, what took place on said date was a conversation.

If I reported you to your mum on the 1st of February that you skipped waec English exam, does it mean that the exam did take place on the 1st of February?

Pls do tell us when Amaechi visited since you are in the know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Look at the nonsense the poster wrote above

In your emotional bid to absolve amaechi of the alleged bribery offence against him you exposed your lack of basic comprehension.

If the judge is convicted guilty by the Nigeria populace through media reportage,the same goes for amaechi.

Nigerians are the problem of the country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Abagworo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Comprehension was thought in secondary schools. You really skipped those classes, now it's haunting you.

If I reported you to your mum on the 1st of February, telling her that you skipped waec English exam, does it mean that the exam did take place on the 1st of February?

That's what is on the letter and no other date was quoted. He equally stated it was a verbal report not written.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Sibrah: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why bribe the judge after his verdict and not before?
Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by MaziOmenuko: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
kahal29:

Pls do tell us when Amaechi visited since you are in the know

There's really something wrong with the way we practice politics in this country. How can you read the last paragraph of that attached letter and conclude that the op is correct? And since i dont know the specific date the visit was made, i should accept an obvious false and misrepresented information?

I am done with you lads.

SamuelAnyawu:

I'm confused here too. Can you enlighten us more on this issue?

There's nothing confusing here; the judge made reference to a conversation he had on a particular date (1st Feb) about an event that took place earlier than 1st Feb, but the OP is knowingly juggling the facts together to misrepresent issues.

He isn't more pro-buhari than I am, but I won't stoop to this level so as to make a point.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by MaziOmenuko: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo:

That's what is on the letter and no other date was quoted. He equally stated it was a verbal report not written.

Read your topic, read that paragraph you circlef once again and sincerely tell me nothingnis wrong with your submission.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Abagworo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3416640/justice-inyang-okoro-lied-reference
Even Abia State had no APC case at the supreme court. This man is a dunce.

5 Likes

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by kahal29: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=Sibrah post=50331137]Why bribe the judge after his verdict and not before?

Better still why report a matter after judgment has been delivered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Abagworo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
mynd44 this thread needs your attention. There was no APC case for Abia State at the supreme court and Justice Okoro claimed it in his letter.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo:
https://www.nairaland.com/3416640/justice-inyang-okoro-lied-reference

Even Abia State had no APC case at the supreme court. This man is a dunce.
Bro,the references you brought forward to back your argument is flawed.

I can inform a person about an event anytime albeit a year past.

The judge may be a chronic liar but your arguments and documents submitted didn't add up

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Abagworo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Brigham:

Bro,the references you brought forward to back your argument is flawed.

I can inform a person about an event anytime albeit a year past.

The judge may be a chronic liar but your arguments and documents submitted didn't add up

Was he in charge of Abia elections tribunal? The 1st evidence is arguable but the 2nd with regards to Abia is a ridiculous lie.

1 Like

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Doug07034780891(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rochas should be impeached today not tomorrow. This is pathetic. Nde Imo ndo nuoo cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by RZArecta(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin typical zombie pattern of defense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
That is not enough to say the judge lied.You don't know how desperate ameachi and pmb needs river state.Buhari even blasted the Judge after the judgement was delivered in wike's favor but he praised the judge who ruled in favour of apc in Lagos and Ogun state election petitions.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo:
mynd44 this thread needs your attention. There was no APC case for Abia State at the supreme court and Justice Okoro claimed it in his letter.
Abia tribunal dismisses APC petition against Ikpeazu
Tweet
+ 1
Mail
Governor Ikpeazu: wins against APC candidate

Governor Ikpeazu: wins against APC candidate

The Governorship Election Petition Tribunal in Umuahia has struck out the petition filed by Chief Nyerere Ayim, the governorship candidate of APC, challenging the election of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

Delivering judgment in the petition on Tuesday, the Chairman of the tribunal, Justice Usman Bwala, struck out the petition “for negligence and lack of diligence’’ in the prosecution by the petitioners.

Bwala also said that the petitioners failed to comply with the relevant sections of the Electoral Act in prosecuting their matter.

Messrs Adegboyega Awolomo, Henry Balogu and Livy Uzoukwu, who were counsels to Ikpeazu, PDP, and INEC, respectively had urged the tribunal to dismiss the petition because of the absence of the petitioners at the tribunal.

In their separate submissions, they said that neither the petitioners nor their counsels were in the tribunal and could not write to explain reasons for their absence.

Uzoukwu, while citing some relevant portions of the Electoral Act, urged the tribunal to apply the mandatory provisions of the law.

He said that the Act “mandated the tribunal to dismiss the petition because the petitioners failed to appear for the matter’’.

In his submission, Balogu said that the petitioners and their counsel were present at the last sitting of the tribunal and “were quite aware of today’s sitting but deliberately chose to be absent’’.

They urged the tribunal to strike the matter out, saying that the petitioners had lost interest in the matter.

The chairman of the tribunal later struck out the petition, saying that the petitioners failed to comply with relevant sections of the law to prosecute their petition.
Source.The news.
Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by kutchs: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo:

Will you just shut up and take correction?
That's how you and your clueless party and president have destroyed our country.
Justice Okoro made a verbal report to the CJN on 1st Feb 2016, he didn't say that was the day Amaechi visited him. Though he didn't state the date the visit was made but common sense should tell you that it must have been before 1st Feb.

8 Likes

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Abagworo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
comshots:
That is not enough to say the judge lied.You don't know how desperate ameachi and pmb needs river state.Buhari even blasted the Judge after the judgement was delivered in wike's favor but he praised the judge who ruled in favour of apc in Lagos and Ogun state election petitions.

There is equally that of Abia State that had no APC case. The case of Nyerere Anyim was struck out at tribunal stsge and he never went for appeal nor supreme court. It is 2 evidences here with one being arguable and the other unarguable. It is 100% lie in the case of Abia.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by 4dor: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Smart Alec, the real question is why was he just making a verbal report on the 1st of February? Why didn't he complain immediately to the NJC? While you're at it, why didn't we hear this story before his arrest? I agree with you the guy you quoted has comprehension issues but it still doesn't take anything away from Okoro's faulty logic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: I'll Drop Agitation For Biafra If.... / Ganduje Lacks Pedigree To Win Kogi, Bayelsa Poll For APC – NNPP / Michael Iheonukara Okpara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.