Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) (52929 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by FemiFaniKayode: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
R
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by xmich(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Naughtysite:
Charge and bail..

;DThis man wey kill Merit in grin" Living in Bondage ".

Your reward awaits you.

Hahahaaa, you no well ooh cheesy grin
Im reward really awaits him,as you said
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by FemiFaniKayode: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
notoriousbabe:
him mouth wide pass ashawo borehole

Gutter talk !
Come on boy Yes boy! be civil.
Real naija babes don't talk like this
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Supreme GOD chambers??

Na wa o... we southerners and unique pattern of naming people n things grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

Gutter talk !
Come on man be civil.
Real naija babes don't talk like this
who tolded you that i am naija? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by zemaik(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:
Nsukka igbos, nice, humble and excellent without but lacking the arrogance of the anambarians,the doubiousness of the imolites,the laziness of the Abians and the primitivness of the ebonyians. I loved them when I was in UNN. You will hardly see a tribalistic Nsukka person and in some places like ibagwa, the live together in peace with Hausas,nupes,Muslims, Christians and idol worshippers. I used to be afraid of their masquerade oriokpa grin grin

Where then are you from?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by jtjohn(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Don't be crude! You're supposed to be a lady angry
Cruel not crude..........
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
K
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igbos are achievers despite the conspicuous marginalization against them from the Nigeria state. They are self made, not Dangote type

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very well grin grin grin

Have the trio been inducted in the beer bar undecided
watch out. afonjas are coming for you..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keneth and his sisters mouths are what we call "ONUOHA"!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:
Nsukka igbos, nice, humble and excellent without but lacking the arrogance of the anambarians,the doubiousness of the imolites,the laziness of the Abians and the primitivness of the ebonyians. I loved them when I was in UNN. You will hardly see a tribalistic Nsukka person and in some places like ibagwa, the live together in peace with Hausas,nupes,Muslims, Christians and idol worshippers. I used to be afraid of their masquerade oriokpa grin grin
how dare you say Abians are lazy are u high?

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:

Just stfu, how do Abians become lazy for you brat,we have Aba made what do you state have?

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
boss1310:
he,eucharia anunobi and Laz Ekwueme are the most educated nollywood actors
u meant :Prof ( igwe) Laz Ekwueme
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Great.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Maydfourth: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dem be choristers??Haaaaaaaa......
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
jtjohn:
crude not cruel.... don't try being grammar police when you don't know grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by falxx: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Cool....nobody go ever find trouble reach their house grin cheesy cheesy

Wetin dey trip me die na the wey them set. The two ladies set die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:
You are a confirmed trouble seeker..

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Loveisthekey: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
notoriousbabe:
him mouth wide pass ashawo borehole

Hello to you my friend and also to others like you who deemed it fit to make jokes on a person's look, remember that person didn't create himself or herself that way; you're simply making jest of his MAKER. Nonetheless, I am not condemning you and others but just a piece of advice. Love your neighbours as yourself. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:

Nwa Nsukka.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:
What Do U Mean By Laziness Of Abians ?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Okonkwo's family have a total of 5 lawyers namely Peter, Kenneth, Chukwudi (an army lawyer), Nonye and Princess.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
nicerichard05:

I win u this time to become FTC. lol grin grin cheesy

angry
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by hadura29(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
boss1310:
he,eucharia anunobi and Laz Ekwueme are the most educated nollywood actors

What about this man that issakaba, Sam Dede, heard he is a lecturer..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by MissingBudget: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
nicerichard05:

if only u can comprehend very well u will not ask this poo here.

I have the "mouth of life" as well buh i am an Accountant

You're the one who needs better comprehension. He was being witty.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by DonaTee(f): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:

Warrisdis? Stop n breathe. Jus negodu this man displaying his schizophrenic thought stream.
post ur awards n qualifications b4 criticising pples states n religion

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by DonaTee(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
mrsfavour:
What Do U Mean By Laziness Of Abians ?

Ina atupuru ya onu? Ended up showing his inferiority complex. See him bolded n typing away like ancient typist undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Phi001(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
jtjohn:
Crude not cruel...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Phi001(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:
I wanted to call you stupidd but after a critical analysis of your case, I can only conclude that you're on a different brand of drugs...
Your moniker says it all...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
jtjohn:

Shhhhh. I am RIGHT! In that context it's CRUDE I meant not cruel!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage / Ex-BBNaija Ahneeka Rocks See-Through Dress To Headies Nominee Party (Photos) / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.