Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) (53141 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by boss1310(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Mujtahida:

Ask yourself this question: What is education? The world is moving away from degrees jare.
yet degrees continue to be the prerequisite for good jobs all over the world
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by mekani(m): 5:24am On Oct 20, 2016
U find dem trouble eehn!! Trouble go. Locate u.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2016
udorwhite:
wide pass ur mama toto
but not as wide as your mumsy's own. It's the widest in the universe
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2016
Family of legal luminaries
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2016
boss1310:
Google about her degrees and compare it with RMD's then come back and tell me the answer

You should be the one to do that. Since you are not ready to take correction, let me enlighten you a bit. Eucharia has a National Diploma in Mass Communications from Institute of Management Technology, Enugu and Bachelor of Arts (English Language) from UNN. RMD on the other hand has Bachelor of Arts (Theatre Art) from University of Benin as well as LLB from University of Lagos. So, Mr. tell me how Eucharia take get degrees pass RMD o! This argument will not put food on my table but people like you need to be tutored so that you don't mislead the readers.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by boss1310(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

You should be the one to do that. Since you are not ready to take correction, let me enlighten you a bit. Eucharia has a National Diploma in Mass Communications from Institute of Management Technology, Enugu and Bachelor of Arts (English Language) from UNN. RMD on the other hand has Bachelor of Arts (Theatre Art) from University of Benin as well as LLB from University of Lagos. So, Mr. tell me how Eucharia take get degrees pass RMD o! This argument will not put food on my table but people like you need to be tutored so that you don't mislead the readers.
Mr know all now let me complete it for you.first degree in English language,masters in social work(LASU) and a doctorate degree in waiting.compare,contrast and reply before eating the food on your table dear
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
boss1310:

Mr know all now let me complete it for you.first degree in English language,masters in social work(LASU) and a doctorate degree in waiting.compare,contrast and reply before eating the food on your table dear

Now Mr. where did you get all that? Wikipedia can't lie. Google Eucharia Anunobi and see what it brings out. Wherever you get masters in Social Work and awaiting doctorate degree is only known to you, not in public domain.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by dplomaticVal: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
YourNemesis:
Na waa for law oo.
purewater course.

It's lucid you failed, after several attempts to secure an admission to study law. Swerve with your nugatory dead body. Bastard
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by boss1310(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

Now Mr. where did you get all that? Wikipedia can't lie. Google Eucharia Anunobi and see what it brings out. Wherever you get masters in Social Work and awaiting doctorate degree is only known to you, not in public domain.
Mr when you want to Google or seek for information you don't just stop at Wikipedia cos its not always updated especially about Africans. just google"Eucharia anunobi degrees"read the results and come to argue again.the funniest thing is that few months ago that interview appeared here on Nairaland where she said it her self. so mr before you argue anything make sure u cover every angle so as to not make a fool out of yourself
I noticed that most people here make their comments based on sentiments like tribe or race so I can't just say why you think the woman is not that educated even though u know little about her.I don't like her personally but I know she is one of the most educated and brilliant actress in Nigeria. EXCERPT FROM THE INTERVIEW
How she got through university education?
I was once a beauty queen. For a year they gave me
money, a salon was taking care of my hair, fashion houses
made my clothes for that year. I’m a fashion model and I’m
still modeling in case someone needs me, I dey there full
ground. As a matter of fact, I paid my way through
university through modeling. My colleagues were laughing
at me that my mates are busy doing aristo, seeing
governors and going to clubs in VI and Ikeja, you chose
going to church. They said something is wrong with me,
with all my brilliance, but today, by the grace of God, where
I go or sit they can’t.
I have a first degree in English Language, a Masters in
Social Work and I’m a doctorate degree holder in waiting. I
did my Masters in LASU. We began as 78 students, only 48
passed. Out of the 48, only 2 people had the aggregate to
qualify for their PhD. And Eucharia Akuwa Anunobi happens
to be among the 2. I went back to school just about 6 years
ago so it is not too late for anyone whether male or female
to go back to school. There’s need to go back to school and
get education even if you are 75 years old.
I come from a privileged home, I’m ajebo. We lived at no 5
Musa Yar’adua street, Victoria Island, Lagos. In fact we
were the last set at Federal School of Arts and Science. I
have As in English, Government, Literature etc, at the end, I
wanted to go to university. I’m the first born but my father
said he had no interest in training the female gender in his
family after secondary school. With all his riches and my
brilliant result he refused to sponsor me to university except
the boys. He abandoned me on the way and that was how
at the age of 16, I started fighting for my destiny. This was
what made me begin seeking God at a very early stage.
I DECIDED TO COPY AND PASTE IT FOR YOU HERE SO YOU CAN COME BACK FOR MORE ARGUEMENT
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Much as I would have loved to subscribe to your argument that Wikipedia might have not updated Eucharia profile, your use of abusive word has shown that you are one of those e-warriors who usually result to attacks rather than being logical. Now to the issue of making comments based of ethnic sentiment. I am neither from Edo nor SS, so there is nothing I stand to gain by trying to rate RMD above Eucharia. I can't remember saying the woman is not educated in my comments. I don't hate her personality because she is living in her world while I am living in mine. Reading this lengthy interview you posted here is a NO NO for me. No time for that. But since you pointed out that she made the claims by herself, I believe you. I rest my case here.

boss1310:

Mr when you want to Google or seek for information you don't just stop at Wikipedia cos its not always updated especially about Africans. just google"Eucharia anunobi degrees"read the results and come to argue again.the funniest thing is that few months ago that interview appeared here on Nairaland where she said it her self. so mr before you argue anything make sure u cover every angle so as to not make a fool out of yourself
I noticed that most people here make their comments based on sentiments like tribe or race so I can't just say why you think the woman is not that educated even though u know little about her.I don't like her personally but I know she is one of the most educated and brilliant actress in Nigeria. EXCERPT FROM THE INTERVIEW
How she got through university education?
I was once a beauty queen. For a year they gave me
money, a salon was taking care of my hair, fashion houses
made my clothes for that year. I’m a fashion model and I’m
still modeling in case someone needs me, I dey there full
ground. As a matter of fact, I paid my way through
university through modeling. My colleagues were laughing
at me that my mates are busy doing aristo, seeing
governors and going to clubs in VI and Ikeja, you chose
going to church. They said something is wrong with me,
with all my brilliance, but today, by the grace of God, where
I go or sit they can’t.
I have a first degree in English Language, a Masters in
Social Work and I’m a doctorate degree holder in waiting. I
did my Masters in LASU. We began as 78 students, only 48
passed. Out of the 48, only 2 people had the aggregate to
qualify for their PhD. And Eucharia Akuwa Anunobi happens
to be among the 2. I went back to school just about 6 years
ago so it is not too late for anyone whether male or female
to go back to school. There’s need to go back to school and
get education even if you are 75 years old.
I come from a privileged home, I’m ajebo. We lived at no 5
Musa Yar’adua street, Victoria Island, Lagos. In fact we
were the last set at Federal School of Arts and Science. I
have As in English, Government, Literature etc, at the end, I
wanted to go to university. I’m the first born but my father
said he had no interest in training the female gender in his
family after secondary school. With all his riches and my
brilliant result he refused to sponsor me to university except
the boys. He abandoned me on the way and that was how
at the age of 16, I started fighting for my destiny. This was
what made me begin seeking God at a very early stage.
I DECIDED TO COPY AND PASTE IT FOR YOU HERE SO YOU CAN COME BACK FOR MORE ARGUEMENT
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by boss1310(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2016
dman4mdmoon:
Much as I would have loved to subscribe to your argument that Wikipedia might have not updated Eucharia profile, your use of abusive word has shown that you are one of those e-warriors who usually result to attacks rather than being logical. Now to the issue of making comments based of ethnic sentiment. I am neither from Edo nor SS, so there is nothing I stand to gain by trying to rate RMD above Eucharia. I can't remember saying the woman is not educated in my comments. I don't hate her personality because she is living in her world while I am living in mine. Reading this lengthy interview you posted here is a NO NO for me. No time for that. But since you pointed out that she made the claims by herself, I believe you. I rest my case here.

you read it that's for sure and this piece is on Nairaland too.I got many mentions with my comments but yours stand out because you said am deceiving people with what I don't know and I ve to go the extra mile to prove it to you.you started the abusive words yourself if not I don't respond to mentions.bye
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by enomakos(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Femi Adebayo Grabbing Tayo Sobola's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.