Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) (52932 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Phi001:

Crude not cruel...
Don't mind that dense guy forming over sabi
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by bejick(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
boss1310:
he,eucharia anunobi and Laz Ekwueme are the most educated nollywood actors

what of Pete Edochie
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by MYGFGSGH: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
boss1310:
for those quoting me am not talking about their mastery of English(good English doesn't make you educated anyway) but the degrees they ve accumulated. but then again I might be wrong as there may be other actors
There so many of them like Pete Edochie, Olu Jecob e.t.c
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
metronaija:
Nollywood actor and lawyer, Kenneth Okonkwo shared photos of himself and siblings at the Enugu High Court.

He wrote:

"It tastes pretty good for lawyers from the same womb to appear on the same side of a case. Glad to be with Anita and Princess my siblings at an Enugu High Court. To God be the glory"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLvcp0jlUed/
/
Why are they wearing rags on their heads like back in medieval era?

\
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
boss1310:
for those quoting me am not talking about their mastery of English(good English doesn't make you educated anyway) but the degrees they ve accumulated. but then again I might be wrong as there may be other actors

So Eucharia is more educated than RMD? Check your records.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
they resemble for head....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
When are we going to get rid of this ridiculous blond wigs lawyers wear? A relic from the British colonists.. The silly thatch looks down right silly on black folks, don't even get me started on the judges..

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:
Nsukka igbos, nice, humble and excellent without but lacking the arrogance of the anambarians,the doubiousness of the imolites,the laziness of the Abians and the primitivness of the ebonyians. I loved them when I was in UNN. You will hardly see a tribalistic Nsukka person and in some places like ibagwa, the live together in peace with Hausas,nupes,Muslims, Christians and idol worshippers. I used to be afraid of their masquerade oriokpa grin grin

Quit acting a fool!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Kirinwa: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin I would love to be present at the court ruling of their case.

Kenneth: Objection my Lord!
Judge: Objection overruled.
Prosecution counsel you may now tender the evidences.
Kenneth: Objection my Lord! These evidences were not properly recorded.
Judge:Objection overruled! Barrister Kenneth proceed with caution.
Kenneth: *In igbo language My Lord but why? Is it not what I studied that I am practicing? Why are you after me? embarassed
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by kernel504(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:
Nsukka igbos, nice, humble and excellent without but lacking the arrogance of the anambarians,the doubiousness of the imolites,the laziness of the Abians and the primitivness of the ebonyians. I loved them when I was in UNN. You will hardly see a tribalistic Nsukka person and in some places like ibagwa, the live together in peace with Hausas,nupes,Muslims, Christians and idol worshippers. I used to be afraid of their masquerade oriokpa grin grin

Afonja... We will never envy ourselves. Keep swimming the waters of betrayals as a coward.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
gringringrin By their lip u shall know them. congrats
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:
then you must know the enugwu ezike village grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by yodin: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Handover one to me for the other room pls@ken
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
notoriousbabe:
him mouth wide pass ashawo borehole
which kinda of tape did you use to measure the ashawo hole? I would like to borrow it. tongue
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by justmenoni: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
very [b]beautiful [/b]SIBLINGS
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by ALIEN2000(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Typical nollywood Actor..."To God be the Glory".....like any Nollywood farewell word.
Great Achievement Though..!!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
notoriousbabe:
wetin concern you?why you dey use extra panadol for my headache?na because of me you buy phone and data?abeg swerve before i tear you hungry man slap tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lol.As they say "a hungry man is an angry man"!The hungry man slap might land him in the hospital,you know we're in recession and never can tell if he hasn't eaten for days.Abeg,no kill person o!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by queenfav(f): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
See d way them open teeth..Them Neva see something!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
That Anita and Princess go fit use that month suck anything in the other room grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Mujtahida: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
boss1310:
And accumulation of degrees does not mean they are the most educated unless you subscribe to the viewpoint - as many Nigerians believe-that accumulation of degrees/certificates equates to being educated. I don't tow that path. Education goes deeper than degrees and certificates. In fact education began to die when degrees and certificates took precedence over substantive, practical knowledge in different facets of life.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
notoriousbabe:

Abeg, where ashawo borehole dey dey?
I want fetch from am
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Cool....nobody go ever find trouble reach their house grin cheesy cheesy

I go break am by looking for their troubles
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
The first person (L-R) in the 3rd picture is holding a file tagged "SUPREME GOD CHAMBERS".

Hmmmm
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by lozanni(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
notoriousbabe:
wetin concern you?why you dey use extra panadol for my headache?na because of me you buy phone and data?abeg swerve before i tear you hungry man slap tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I talk am!!!

You are a guy posing as a lady.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:
Which state are you from?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by boss1310(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

So Eucharia is more educated than RMD? Check your records.
Google about her degrees and compare it with RMD's then come back and tell me the answer
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by boss1310(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mujtahida:

And accumulation of degrees does not mean they are the most educated unless you subscribe to the viewpoint - as many Nigerians believe-that accumulation of degrees/certificates equates to being educated. I don't tow that path. Education goes deeper than degrees and certificates. In fact education began to die when degrees and certificates took precedence over substantive, practical knowledge in different facets of life.
quote me wrong but being highly educated is measured on degrees all over the wrong. but from what u are saying being educated or brilliant is different from being intelligent or genuis don't confuse the words
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by Mujtahida: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
boss1310:

quote me wrong but being highly educated is measured on degrees all over the wrong. but from what u are saying being educated or brilliant is different from being intelligent or genuis don't confuse the words
Ask yourself this question: What is education? The world is moving away from degrees jare.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by meccuno: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
themosthigh:
here we go again.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by udorwhite(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
notoriousbabe:
wide pass ur mama toto
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
nice one
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) by COOL10(m): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2016
boss1310:
What happened to Liz Benson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) / Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.