Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani (27692 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Toosure70: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
South yeast, you see una life?
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by oshorstan(f): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
The first duty of a governor is to protect her people. I stand with fayose, enough of these killers

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Opharhe: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Governor Ayodele Fayose, Chukwu gozie gi. As an Igbo man I wish Fayose can rule us in Alaigbo. Our own Igbo leaders are effeminates, just like Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Enugu state who was crying like a sissy when the Fulani Herdsmen decimated his people at 042. There is no PDP politician in Igboland that is as vocal and proactive like Fayose. Fayose is the face of opposition Politics in Nigeria. I hope the PDP will nominate him as the parties Vice Presidential candidate in 2019. We Igbos need leaders like Fayose, infact Fayose rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
Fayose is greater than Chinua Achebe
Fayose is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe
Fayose is greater than Nnamdi Kanu
Okezie Ikpeazu of Enugu State
And some people are liking his Comment?
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by delorkazee: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Governor Ayodele Fayose, Chukwu gozie gi. As an Igbo man I wish Fayose can rule us in Alaigbo. Our own Igbo leaders are effeminates, just like Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Enugu state who was crying like a sissy when the Fulani Herdsmen decimated his people at 042. There is no PDP politician in Igboland that is as vocal and proactive like Fayose. Fayose is the face of opposition Politics in Nigeria. I hope the PDP will nominate him as the parties Vice Presidential candidate in 2019. We Igbos need leaders like Fayose, infact Fayose rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Hope you are ok up stir, wait till immunity goes off his house then if he acts I will know if he is really a strong man or even David of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by kinibigdeal(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
<<<LOADING>>>Infected Zombie spotted>>Zombie found!
sammyj:
Fayose should go and address his corruption case and report raised by Obanikoro because this will not stop him from going to hail grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by falxx: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
sammyj:
Fayose should go and address his corruption case and report raised by Obanikoro because this will not stop him from going to hail grin shocked
There are two people my prayer goes to every time I am offering prayer to God Almighty. They are Fayose and Jubrin. May God Almighty protect and take care of them amen.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by kinibigdeal(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Have you read is story Zombies? He had no immunity when he confronted Baba Adedibu the Great. Who dare confront baba? He also confronted OBJ without immunity and jailed etc what else do you want to hear? Fayose the Great aint an Afonja coward
delorkazee:

Hope you are ok up stir, wait till immunity goes off his house then if he acts I will know if he is really a strong man or even David of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by redcliff: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:

Man.....damn!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
...All this Mai Suya wen dem don carry make vanguard so...hhennnheennn oooo grin grin grin grin

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by henrylowe(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
This man sees the wrongs in others but doesn't see that of his
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by buffalowings: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose does a lot of wrong.

But this is not one of them

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Gkemz: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Governor Ayodele Fayose, Chukwu gozie gi. As an Igbo man I wish Fayose can rule us in Alaigbo. Our own Igbo leaders are effeminates, just like Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Enugu state who was crying like a sissy when the Fulani Herdsmen decimated his people at 042. There is no PDP politician in Igboland that is as vocal and proactive like Fayose. Fayose is the face of opposition Politics in Nigeria. I hope the PDP will nominate him as the parties Vice Presidential candidate in 2019. We Igbos need leaders like Fayose, infact Fayose rule must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

He's quite great and i appreciate his audacity and boldness but not greater than Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu. These two are more than a hero.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Splashme: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jokerman:
Good move. .. This is just like the Sharia police of Kano...

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by ganye1: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose should stop playing to the gallery because I can't see how this his squad would solve the problem. If there is any problem with the fulani cattle rearers all he needs to do is to contact their leaders and dialogue. The Fulani love justice and whenever one of them transgresses they normally accept responsibility and abide by whatever just settlement reached but when someone tries to take advantage of them they demand just settlement and it is when this is not done they retaliate. I implore them to always be mindful of the fact that the cattle rearing Fulani would always retaliate whenever and wherever they are unjustly attacked because it is a must for their survival in the midst of people who want to stop them from carrying out their legitimate business of cattle rearing.
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by slurryeye: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
flokii:

you dey mind am?

cowards would rather fast and pray against fulani attacks but will be quick to make jest online

shameless lots

I know them very well I lived among them for 2 years. If an Igbo man tells you he has 1 million in his account, know that he probably has less than 1 thousand. They are ego-centric and myopic. Others are bad, they are the good one. Even among there sub tribes, you will hear an Owerri man say if you see snake and see mbaise man, first kill mbaise, you will hear an ngwo man tell you nsukka people are backward, you will here bende man tell you Onitsha people are ritualist, you will here Aba man tell you Abakaliki are dirty scumbags and so and so forth. As a matter of fact, there is no Igbo sub tribe that doesn't speak ill of other sub tribes, and each one of them think they are the best. That's why I giggle when I hear them clamor for their own country. Because I can bet with anything in this life that such country won't last for 6 months

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Governor Ayodele Fayose, Chukwu gozie gi. As an Igbo man I wish Fayose can rule us in Alaigbo. Our own Igbo leaders are effeminates, just like Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu state who was crying like a sissy when the Fulani Herdsmen decimated his people at 042. There is no PDP politician in Igboland that is as vocal and proactive like Fayose. Fayose is the face of opposition Politics in Nigeria. I hope the PDP will nominate him as the parties Vice Presidential candidate in 2019. We Igbos need leaders like Fayose, infact Fayose rule must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Clifford, are you having a stroke

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by martineinstein(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
i pity dem..no be dis tribe wey no get liver?....only d site of fulani herdmens,this womanish men go pick race.
Ordinary kindagarten militants threatened and even kill ikorodu pipo,dem no fit fight dem
Dont dare tthose fulanis,abeg
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by slurryeye: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gkemz:

He's quite great and i appreciate his audacity and boldness but not greater than Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu. These two are more than a hero.

How great is Ojukwu that left his people in the middle of a war and ran to ivory coast and went ahead to contest as president in a country he wanted to secede from?

Nnamdi Kanu is just a bigot that was found in a hotel with a prostitute in a country he called zoo with the passport of the zoo found on him

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Blue3k(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
A govenor that enforces law. I'm proud of this guy. Don't let vandals act up.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by flokii: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
slurryeye:

I know them very well I lived among them for 2 years. If an Igbo man tells you he has 1 million in his account, know that he probably has less than 1 thousand. They are ego-centric and myopic. Others are bad, they are the good one. Even among there sub tribes, you will hear an Owerri man say if you see snake and see mbaise man, first kill mbaise, you will hear an ngwo man tell you nsukka people are backward, you will here bende man tell you Onitsha people are ritualist, you will here Aba man tell you Abakaliki are dirty scumbags and so and so forth. As a matter of fact, there is no Igbo sub tribe that doesn't speak ill of other sub tribes, and each one of them think they are the best. That's why I giggle when I hear them clamor for their own country. Because I can bet with anything in this life that such country won't last for 6 months

yorubas will say.. bi iku ile o ba pa ni, tode o le pa ni

they are their own enemies.. it's common knowledge

Na their fine girls I pity, they'd become full time slaves in d kitchen and other room. Shebi dem still dey sell them off as brides, wetin we go see go worse pass am.

Their 'oversabi, better than thou attitude' is what disgusts me.
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by slurryeye: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
martineinstein:
i pity dem..no be dis tribe wey no get liver?....only d site of fulani herdmens,this womanish men go pick race.
Ordinary kindagarten militants threatened and even kill ikorodu pipo,dem no fit fight dem
Dont dare tthose fulanis,abeg

Remember the name Benjamin Adekunle? Anya mmiri
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by omadaken: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
lols would like to join this new force ooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by falxx: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dapan:
Please, other serious and integrities state governors should emulate this man. He is the only man standing for the truth. May the Almighty God bless him and protect him in Jesus name.
amen
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by delorkazee: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Have you read is story Zombies? He had no immunity when he confronted Baba Adedibu the Great. Who dare confront baba? He also confronted OBJ without immunity and jailed etc what else do you want to hear? Fayose the Great aint an Afonja coward
If only you can point out one good thing fayose has really fought for the I can have a rethink. Has he been to way for him to be greater than ojukwu, did he fight the government as a selfless citizen?
What really has he done to the benefit of the country on his own and not as a governor? Please educate me prof.
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Aminat508(f): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
flokii:

yorubas will say.. bi iku ile o ba pa ni, tode o le pa ni

they are their own enemies.. it's common knowledge

Na their fine girls I pity, they'd become full time slaves in d kitchen and other room. Shebi dem still dey sell them off as brides, wetin we go see go worse pass am.

Their 'oversabi, better than thou attitude' is what disgusts me.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by falxx: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
denziz:
I laugh in Swahili,these your boys will ran away when confronted with original Fulani herdmen,I can bet with my life,Fayose should be advised to stop playing to the gallery with the life innoccent citizens.
Our God, the Almighty will reverse this your swear back to you and where you come from. Fayose and Ekiti people are covered by the blood of the Almighty. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by joelsekav(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Benue and Enugu should do same. After all,OBJ says "herdsmen and farmers crisis should be handle by states and local govt not federal govt"
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Sanchez01: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
chat2deen:
Mr Fayose don't start wat u cannot finish, I don't support violence but dis marauders can cause mayhem. Agatu, Enugu and godogodo still fresh in our minds! Dialogue remains d best option. Godbless Nigeria.
I don't like Fayose one bit but this move is a perfect one. And by the way, this is quite different from that of Enugu and Agatu because unlike those ones, the state government is involved and would readily clamp down on the demons in guise of herdsmen.
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by borntosuccess(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Governor Ayodele Fayose, Chukwu gozie gi. As an Igbo man I wish Fayose can rule us in Alaigbo. Our own Igbo leaders are effeminates, just like Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu state who was crying like a sissy when the Fulani Herdsmen decimated his people at 042. There is no PDP politician in Igboland that is as vocal and proactive like Fayose. Fayose is the face of opposition Politics in Nigeria. I hope the PDP will nominate him as the parties Vice Presidential candidate in 2019. We Igbos need leaders like Fayose, infact Fayose rule must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

ha oga mi easy na greater than chinua achebe, greater than ojukwu?
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Sanchez01: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
comos:

you must be one of the yoruba coward youth
It is funny how you guys pin Yorubas as cowards when this very people maim your own, on your soil! Worst still, your governors cannot come out publicly to condemn these acts. Perhaps 'coward' has a new meaning we're yet to understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by brightology3: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
chat2deen:
Mr Fayose don't start wat u cannot finish, I don't support violence but dis marauders can cause mayhem. Agatu, Enugu and godogodo still fresh in our minds! Dialogue remains d best option. Godbless Nigeria.
just negodu
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by borntosuccess(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
the action governor, d true jagaban

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Ambode Waiting On The Queue To Get Accredited. / Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home / Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.