Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani (27671 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
State police mode activated.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by denziz: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Akinwerndey:
...'will ran away' you want to condemn someone else yet you dey gbagaun nd murder english.... I laugh your life in spanish Mr. 'Will ran away'
Gbe enu soun onikobokobo.
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by creflo22: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Governor Ayodele Fayose, Chukwu gozie gi. As an Igbo man I wish Fayose can rule us in Alaigbo. Our own Igbo leaders are effeminates, just like Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu state who was crying like a sissy when the Fulani Herdsmen decimated his people at 042. There is no PDP politician in Igboland that is as vocal and proactive like Fayose. Fayose is the face of opposition Politics in Nigeria. I hope the PDP will nominate him as the parties Vice Presidential candidate in 2019. We Igbos need leaders like Fayose, infact Fayose rule must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
Fayose is greater than Chinua Achebe
Fayose is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe
Fayose is greater than Nnamdi Kanu

No wonder your name is Clifford Oji. I bi like say that human flesh way u dey chop Don dey enter your uburu (brain)
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by joinnow: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Go move and nice one at DaT
Question
Will they arrest the cow too grin
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Smooyis(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
yeahh:
Make fulani no go deal with this people o

Who is a coward now? Stop being afraid. Fayose is a typical Ekiti man. No dulling.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Akinwerndey: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
denziz:
Gbe enu soun onikobokobo.
ori e lo daru!!!
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by kinibigdeal(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
What he as fought for and still fighting for is within you.
delorkazee:

If only you can point out one good thing fayose has really fought for the I can have a rethink. Has he been to way for him to be greater than ojukwu, did he fight the government as a selfless citizen?
What really has he done to the benefit of the country on his own and not as a governor? Please educate me prof.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Hdz4luv: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose is greater than Nnamdi Kanu[/quote] Are u mad?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by xmich(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dialogue is not ment for every case
chat2deen:
Mr Fayose don't start wat u cannot finish, I don't support violence but dis marauders can cause mayhem. Agatu, Enugu and godogodo still fresh in our minds! Dialogue remains d best option. Godbless Nigeria.
Those Fulani folks need a serious iron hand, if not, my brother I tell you Ekiti and Ogun can't finish what they have Cooked to serve us

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by delorkazee: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
kinibigdeal:
What he as fought for and still fighting for is within you.
Ojukwu and Azikiwe can never and would never be compared with Fayose. He is far too small to be called where those names are called.
And please you have not answered my question.
I asked and am still asking: what has Fayose fought for as an ordinary civilian?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by YourNemesis: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by BALLOSKI: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jokerman:
Good move. .. This is just like the Sharia police of Kano...
you guys can just lie and act cheap just to get attention. Which one is sharia police in kano? You don't know anything.
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Jokerman(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
BALLOSKI:
you guys can just lie and act cheap just to get attention. Which one is sharia police in kano? You don't know anything.

Any difference between Sharia police and Hisbah police??

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Maziebuka01(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Governor Ayodele Fayose, Chukwu gozie gi. As an Igbo man I wish Fayose can rule us in Alaigbo. Our own Igbo leaders are effeminates, just like Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu state who was crying like a sissy when the Fulani Herdsmen decimated his people at 042. There is no PDP politician in Igboland that is as vocal and proactive like Fayose. Fayose is the face of opposition Politics in Nigeria. I hope the PDP will nominate him as the parties Vice Presidential candidate in 2019. We Igbos need leaders like Fayose, infact Fayose must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

sorry to ask, wen last did u check ur brain

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by smartograpy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
chat2deen:
Mr Fayose don't start wat u cannot finish, I don't support violence but dis marauders can cause mayhem. Agatu, Enugu and godogodo still fresh in our minds! Dialogue remains d best option. Godbless Nigeria.
Do you think Fayose is a Coward? How can a whole state goverment negociate with minority Fulani herds men? What are they going to negociate on? Anyway it is obivious that you are a Fulani man.So goverment should negociate with crimanals and rebels?Negociations will be giving these criminals ego to commit more attrocities

Fayose the man of the people i have felt your good work please continue.if all Governors can emulate your good works and policies Nigeria would have become a great country.God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Uchenduin: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Governor Ayodele Fayose, Chukwu gozie gi. As an Igbo man I wish Fayose can rule us in Alaigbo. Our own Igbo leaders are effeminates, just like Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu state who was crying like a sissy when the Fulani Herdsmen decimated his people at 042. There is no PDP politician in Igboland that is as vocal and proactive like Fayose. Fayose is the face of opposition Politics in Nigeria. I hope the PDP will nominate him as the parties Vice Presidential candidate in 2019. We Igbos need leaders like Fayose, infact Fayose must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

A fool at recession is a fool 4eva.
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Afrocentric: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
chat2deen:
Useless coward

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Afrocentric: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
adajiboyy:
mr I no b yoruba u dey hear ba?nd for ur info who told u yoruba's are coward...is fayose a coward?isn't he yoruba?
am an idoma guy from a place called agatu in benue were dis beast called fulani killed my kinsmen and my grandpa.and my useless gov went to suck buhari's balls instead of him to do like fayose did.
that beast will soon kill you too. Except you fight back
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Afrocentric: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
MadCow1:
More Workers that Fayose will have to rely on FG Bailout to pay their salaries... grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4375865_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

Ekiti State.... E no go better for the person wey do una this kind thing.. grin
it shall never be well with your soul
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Afrocentric: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
denziz:
I laugh in Swahili,these your boys will run away when confronted with original Fulani herdmen,I can bet with my life,Fayose should be advised to stop playing to the gallery with the life innoccent citizens.
mumu, that your psychological warfare won't work. It has already be enacted in the state law. No more illegal grazing, simple.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by MikeB3(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
comos:

you must be one of the yoruba coward youth

You must be a super coward for calling someone that is sharing his opinion on a good innovation by the Ekiti governor.
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by denziz: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
mumu, that your psychological warfare won't work. It has already be enacted in the state law. No more illegal grazing, simple. One thing is to have the law,another thing is enforcement,I doubt if Fayose has the capacity to enforce is mumu law.
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by MadCow1: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Afrocentric:
it shall never be well with your soul

And you expect it to be alright with yours? grin

Pfft..
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Ejanla07: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:

SAP = SLAVE AFONJA PEOPLE

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by NemzySeries(m): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2016
chat2deen:
wat new tin do u want fayose to telll d herdsmen dat has not bin said? dis pple value d life of an unborn calf dan ursef
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by desire19a: 12:48am On Oct 20, 2016
adajiboyy:
fayose God bless you. even tou u have ur own moment of madness but you have always shown that your people comes first. Love him or hate him Fayose is one of the best leaders we have in nigeria today.if only my state useless governor was this proactive life's would have been saved in agatu

are you ok

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Afrocentric: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:

And you expect it to be alright with yours? grin

Pfft..
you are a bastard
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by MadCow1: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Afrocentric:
you are a bastard

Is that the best you can come up with? grin
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by drkells(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Dialogue with fulani?
chat2deen:
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2016
CliffordOrji:

hes a brave man and one of it's kind but nothing like NNAMDI KANU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts / Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / Fubara Behind Kidnapping In Abuja To Force Wike’s Removal - Ikwerre Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.