Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation (11058 Views)

Senator Misua Docked, Granted N5m Bail Over N120bn Bribery Allegation Against IG / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by Billygee2u: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by comos: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2016
kahal29 post=50339281[s:
]O se ti go.. .. . This man called Justice Inyang Okoro is a pathological Liar. In his letter, he alleged that Amaechi tried to bribe him to influence the judgment of ABIA, Akwa Ibom and Rivers election cases.... While infact Abia State APC and it's candidate Dr Anyim Nyerere did not challenge the Electoral victory of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu at the supreme court.

In his words.....

“In that report, I told you My Lord, that Mr. Amaechi said that the President of Nigeria and the All Progressives Congress mandated him to inform me that they must win their election appeals in respect of Rivers State, Akwa Ibom State and ABIA STATE at all costs."

Please nairaland help me ask the Honourable Supreme Court Justice..... which of the appeals is he referring to in Abia state because it is on record that the APC candidate in Abia state Governorship election, Dr Ayim Nyerere did not appeal the tribunal judgment of Justice Bwala which struck out its petition at the Appeal court nor the Supreme Court. The APC candidate case/petition was struck out on the 15th of July 2015 for negligence and lack of diligence in prosecution on the part of the petitioners”.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/59941-abia-guber-tribunal-strikes-out-apc-candidate-s-petition

Thus, the only candidate known to Abians that challenged the election victory of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu at the Appeal court before the case ended at the supreme court was Dr Alex Otti the candidate of Apga.

How come the judge alleged that Amaechi tried to bribe him to sway the judgment in favour of the APC candidate in Abia when in fact the man in question did not go to the Supreme Court in the first place?

I smell lies..... .. .. [/s]

rubbish !

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by divide9ja: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2016
Omeokachie:
Whose report will you believe?

I believe the report that says that

Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by ezechueze(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2016
OK
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2016
emalek86:
amaechi d prodigal son of Niger delta, your cup go soon full

[size=14pt]What did Amaechi actually do to Niger Delta apart from managing successful campaign of President Buhari. I don't support corruption. If Wike or any other person has evidence of corrupt activities by Amaechi, he should be arrested and arraigned in court. He has no immunity. He is being tried on the online media.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by Eyor1(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2016
tiwasiaife:

Who and who are lawyers

Amaechi and inyang are lawyers.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by Bom4Real: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2016
Y r u announcing it?Go ahead and seek the redress if u r innocent,for all I know u did even more than the judge said,that has been ur pattern,that's y u and the ASO demonic Cabal planned and raided the Judges Apartments thinking u can get evidence,the HYpocrisy of Buhari and APC stinks,Continue the show of Shame,the laws of Nature will keep exposing all the hypocritical saints in the so called Buhari's Theocratic Govt

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by Kingspin(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Useless leaders.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2016
APC Anthem : We will, we shall, plan to, to start, in the pipeline, very soon, tomorrow tomorrow. Amaechi, sue the judge and stop boring us with your anthem.
Someone should remind Osunbade that the feeding of the school children starts this month according to him. Ten days to go.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2016
A clear case of the lier calling the lier, LIER
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by AWEsomeRay(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2016
divide9ja:
That man Amaechi is a disgrace to us in the Niger Delta.

he sponsored Buhari's election and yet he was rewarded with a junior role in his cabinet.

Imagine, TRansport Minister.

While Fashola has about 3 or 4 good portfolios, Amaechi is given Transport.

That man is as bad as Dullard1no upstairs.
errrrrmmmmm,he is in charge of aviation also
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by erosimo(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
APC Anthem : We will, we shall, plan to, to start, in the pipeline, very soon, tomorrow tomorrow. Amaechi, sue the judge and stop boring us with your anthem.
Someone should remind Osunbade that the feeding of the school children starts this month according to him. Ten days to go.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by jimbson: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2016
These days people b just suing people anyhow like crayfish.. Abeg if u guys dont know what to do with money we do know bikonu angry
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by kahal29: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2016
firo08:
you are the pathological liar..... if Abia was not APC state did you know the underground agreement that was going?. Just mute and observe instead of vomiting trash....

Which underground... we are dealing with facts you are talking about underground. The justice made a specific and direct allegation and you are here talking about underground which only know. Sorry for you
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by kahal29: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2016
comos:

rubbish !

Guilty conscience
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2016
grin na that kind case EFCC/DSS dey do quick follow up
Caliph69:
Imagine. Sue the damn judge. You have the right.

Just thinking...what if it was a PDP chieftain that the judge accused of trying to bribe him to influence the outcome of the election petition of any of the mentioned states. I guess hell would have been let loose.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by ChidiebereRigbo: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Amaechi...Hmmm
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by ChidiebereRigbo: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2016
ChidiebereRigbo:
Amaechi...Hmmm
Just thinking out loud...
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by wazobiaN9(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2016
divide9ja:

he sponsored Buhari's election and yet he was rewarded with a junior role in his cabinet.

hmm.. your name.. brain divided into smithereens, insignificant pieces.
a heap of waste.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2016
divide9ja:

your level of ODEISM is not yet on this earth.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by davibid: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
How dare he accuse Amaechi that has never taken bribe in his entire life

I just can't help but wonder, if Nigeria is a country or a circus

#Weeping4nija
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by everozone: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
I am not surprised over Amaechi's empty defence because I saw it coming.When an hardened criminal is caught redhanded,he denies he is a robber.Amaechi is making efforts to divert attention so as to save his face.Okoro can't be playing politics.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by osusuallstars: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
kahal29:
O se ti go.. .. . This man called Justice Inyang Okoro is a pathological Liar. In his letter, he alleged that Amaechi tried to bribe him to influence the judgment of ABIA, Akwa Ibom and Rivers election cases.... While infact Abia State APC and it's candidate Dr Anyim Nyerere did not challenge the Electoral victory of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu at the supreme court.

In his words.....

“In that report, I told you My Lord, that Mr. Amaechi said that the President of Nigeria and the All Progressives Congress mandated him to inform me that they must win their election appeals in respect of Rivers State, Akwa Ibom State and ABIA STATE at all costs."

Please nairaland help me ask the Honourable Supreme Court Justice..... which of the appeals is he referring to in Abia state because it is on record that the APC candidate in Abia state Governorship election, Dr Ayim Nyerere did not appeal the tribunal judgment of Justice Bwala which struck out its petition at the Appeal court nor the Supreme Court. The APC candidate case/petition was struck out on the 15th of July 2015 for negligence and lack of diligence in prosecution on the part of the petitioners”.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/59941-abia-guber-tribunal-strikes-out-apc-candidate-s-petition

Thus, the only candidate known to Abians that challenged the election victory of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu at the Appeal court before the case ended at the supreme court was Dr Alex Otti the candidate of Apga.

How come the judge alleged that Amaechi tried to bribe him to sway the judgment in favour of the APC candidate in Abia when in fact the man in question did not go to the Supreme Court in the first place?

I smell lies..... .. ..
YOU ARE naive. I you don't know that the game plan was for otti to defect to APC should the judgement favor him. Small mind.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by tiwasiaife(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Eyor1:

Amaechi and inyang are lawyers.
Amechi is not a lawyer Do ur research.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by Eyor1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
tiwasiaife:

Amechi is not a lawyer
Do ur research.

Shut up, Right honorable Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a law... I am a Rivers man, who are you to say what you don't know.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by tiwasiaife(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Eyor1:

Shut up, Right honorable Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a law... I am a Rivers man, who are you to say what you don't know.

Why are you violent? Google amechis profile and tell me the school he read law?
Work with fact and not hear say
Amechi is not a lawyer
Ejike Asiegbu
Hon victor Antai
Rotimi Amechi Are university classmates

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by Eyor1(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
tiwasiaife:

Why are you violent? Google amechis profile and tell me the school he read law?
Work with fact and not hear say
Amechi is not a lawyer
Ejike Asiegbu
Hon victor Antai
Rotimi Amechi Are university classmates

Sorry for my hostile reply.
I thought same before but was corrected to the fact that he is a lawyer.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by billyG(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2016
odiks:

http://leadership.ng/news/555189/amaechi-to-sue-justice-okoro-over-bribery-allegation
Good!slam #5bn damages on d stupid,fantastically corrupt judge.
Re: Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation by billyG(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2016
divide9ja:

a jobless thing like u think min.of transport is not avery important ministry?which primary school u go,do u knew a meer wave of ameachi's hand u are employed 4 good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sam Anyanwu Becomes South East Consensus Candidate For PDP National Secretary / 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test / Watch This....intellectual Brawl And Hard Talk. Ex-President Disgraced on BBC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.