Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife (46466 Views)

Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) / Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS / 2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by Mosb(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
jimi4us:
Buhari is a joke
Lol one half of the room holding books..... the other half waiting for food

2 Likes

Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by Rick9(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Am in Yaba now if I want to go to the other room where should bi turn ?
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by TijaniAbu: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Aisha disgraced Buhari. Buhari disgraced Aisha. Buhari disgraced Nigerians. Buhari disgraced himself. Aisha wins round 1

2 Likes

Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by Emmyson99(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
listen I am a prophet what I am about to say now will soon happen. Buhari is yet to commit another blunder that will shock the whole world and it will Call for his removal. Nigeria has no future in the hand of this man.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by passyhansome(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Still on the matter I dedicate this 3D Thunder to the MOD that banned me for over a week for defending a moralfucker that insulted His creator and mine, take this with prescription two in the morning and nite. Ban me again and let your family scatter with thunder try me. My God is angry with you

Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by seunlly(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
The senators no get work to do so na jokes they con dey crake for Red house...
Bleep u all
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by richidinho(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
abike12:
I belong to the kitchen of the first person that can buy me a porsche macan grin

U go tay for the other room be that grin
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by lordkhalifa(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gerara here

Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by KHYLE(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
abike12:
I belong to the kitchen of the first person that can buy me a porsche macan grin
kontewneu!
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by yinkslinks(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
well i prefer you be in the Other Room to Kitchen. If you agree, you shall get your wish kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
abike12:
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Even people who beat their wives at any radius will still come here to castigate Buhari... # hypocrisy abounds in the lives of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by TeamSimple(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
helphelp:
Hope y'all know Buhari was all smiles when he said it though...

Anyways I wonder wetin Baba still dey find for "the other room" after Aisha don give am beautiful children

Baba no wan gree sha
I dont know why some people feels Buhari should regret what he said about his own wife. Buhari jokes alot and its evident in most pictures we see him take with friends,they are always laughing.

And even if it wasnt a joke,doesnt she belong to the kitchen,his living room and bed room as a wife?
Some peoples life are now so boring coz all they think about is supporting APC or PDP.
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by olisaEze(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
abike12:

Well I guess you'll have to put on a vigorous and impressive performance in "the other room" first. grin
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by ancientbanana: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Apparently responding to her, the chairman, Senate committee on women affairs, Senator Binta Masi Garba (APC, Adamawa North), said: “I’m proud to belong to the kitchen.”
U c dem, hausa women, kitchen women. N yet she b senator, hypocrite.
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by TeamSimple(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Emmyson99:
listen I am a prophet what I am about to say now will soon happen. Buhari is yet to commit another blunder that will shock the whole world and it will Call for his removal. Nigeria has no future in the hand of this man.
Tell me the blunder in what Buhari said concerning wher his wife belongs
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by aksule(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
When it suits us we try to straightened a dried crooked stick
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by Faad77(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
solace2013:
AISHA BUHARI AND THE TRAGEDY OF HYPOCRISY IN NIGERIA
Dr. Doyin Odebowale writes:
I have read so much on Aisha since yesterday. Nigerians are a special breed. Suddenly, this woman is
not wanted in America! Buhari did not marry a child again. Her gold, diamond and platinum bracelets are
not topics for discussion.
We are moving out of recession indeed! Many of the hypocrites on Facebook beat their wives. Many are
so useless that they establish pepper soup joints for some useless dogs called women while their
children cannot feed at home. Many don't care about how their children school fees are paid.
Aisha is the CEO of a thriving company. One of Buhari's daughters is a lawyer. His girls are graduates.
I have read posts from some of my friends who, surprisingly, failed to see the statement credited to
Buhari as a joke. I have followed some of them on Facebook. I know most of them will not tolerate any
dissenting view from their wives.
Aisha is not in purdah. She is not confined to the kitchen, literally. I doubt if she still cooks. I would have
expected the new supporters of Aisha to ask Buhari about the location of the kitchen. Is it Aso Villa
where there exists a culinary complex?
Look at Aisha and tell us if she belongs to the category of oppressed women. The fact that she granted
the controversial interview bears eloquent testimony to Buhari's character.
She just returned from the US. That trip generated another kind of controversy. That seems not
important now.
Many of these hypocrites are not proud of their wives. Many of them pretend to love women but will
work against them.
Politicians abuse women sexually. They are play things. They only allow them when their unscrupulous
godfathers impose them and direct political slaves to vote.
Academics talk of "conference materials". These are people's wives, daughters, sisters, cousins, who
belong to everybody while pretending to be in some dubious relationships.
Lucky is she whose husband can proudly assert that she has a place in his bedroom. She is not sharing
this space with any woman to our knowledge. Buhari's religion allows him to marry four women.
If the president attempted to douse tension generated by the wife's interview, and we fail to appreciate
his joke, then our sense of humour appears morbid.
Nigerians did not elect Aisha. She has no official role in the constitution. She cannot decide on who gets
appointed into the government. If she complains that she does not know those in government, it means
Buhari cannot be accused of nepotism.
If she is pained that she is not involved in governance, that is a big plus for him. She was not on the
ballot during the last election. She should not pick ministers and heads of agencies for us.
Is this not part of the change we crave?
Hypocrisy is not a virtue.

true talk
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by vislabraye(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
solace2013:
AISHA BUHARI AND THE TRAGEDY OF HYPOCRISY IN NIGERIA
Dr. Doyin Odebowale writes:
I have read so much on Aisha since yesterday. Nigerians are a special breed. Suddenly, this woman is
not wanted in America! Buhari did not marry a child again. Her gold, diamond and platinum bracelets are
not topics for discussion.
We are moving out of recession indeed! Many of the hypocrites on Facebook beat their wives. Many are
so useless that they establish pepper soup joints for some useless dogs called women while their
children cannot feed at home. Many don't care about how their children school fees are paid.
Aisha is the CEO of a thriving company. One of Buhari's daughters is a lawyer. His girls are graduates.
I have read posts from some of my friends who, surprisingly, failed to see the statement credited to
Buhari as a joke. I have followed some of them on Facebook. I know most of them will not tolerate any
dissenting view from their wives.
Aisha is not in purdah. She is not confined to the kitchen, literally. I doubt if she still cooks. I would have
expected the new supporters of Aisha to ask Buhari about the location of the kitchen. Is it Aso Villa
where there exists a culinary complex?
Look at Aisha and tell us if she belongs to the category of oppressed women. The fact that she granted
the controversial interview bears eloquent testimony to Buhari's character.
She just returned from the US. That trip generated another kind of controversy. That seems not
important now.
Many of these hypocrites are not proud of their wives. Many of them pretend to love women but will
work against them.
Politicians abuse women sexually. They are play things. They only allow them when their unscrupulous
godfathers impose them and direct political slaves to vote.
Academics talk of "conference materials". These are people's wives, daughters, sisters, cousins, who
belong to everybody while pretending to be in some dubious relationships.
Lucky is she whose husband can proudly assert that she has a place in his bedroom. She is not sharing
this space with any woman to our knowledge. Buhari's religion allows him to marry four women.
If the president attempted to douse tension generated by the wife's interview, and we fail to appreciate
his joke, then our sense of humour appears morbid.
Nigerians did not elect Aisha. She has no official role in the constitution. She cannot decide on who gets
appointed into the government. If she complains that she does not know those in government, it means
Buhari cannot be accused of nepotism.
If she is pained that she is not involved in governance, that is a big plus for him. She was not on the
ballot during the last election. She should not pick ministers and heads of agencies for us.
Is this not part of the change we crave?
Hypocrisy is not a virtue.

Bla bla bla. The question is: "was the joke appropriate?"
There are certain things you shouldn't say in public especially in the circumstances he finds himself.
If Gej had made such joke, would he have been forgiven by you people ?
It's not just about how Nigerians see the joke, there a foreigners, especially powerful women politicians there too.

1 Like

Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by kinibigdeal(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello my lady
abike12:
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by kingPhidel(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Adonbilivit !
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by ezechueze(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
OK
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by egike(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
binta masi garba proud to belong to the kitchen that is right by her, but what is the correlation between being a senator from her home state displacing the men, pls she should finishh her term in the Senate and go back to were she rightly belong 'the kitchen '. a typical Nigerian with tribalistic mindset.
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by Otapipia: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Oblitz:
Pmb and fumbling

Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by smartguyonline(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Please stay outside the kitchen!! Thank you
That's true bro......
Ranchhoddas:
That's true bro......
Ranchhoddas:
That's true bro......
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by mengho(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
so they are being paid millions of naira, just to gather & joke about the kitchen & other room, why is pdp always going out of thier to waste our time, jobless Nigerian youth most especially those on certain estern region of the country are already on the kitchen & other room matters, senators should concentrate on thier job
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by kason(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
joke indeed
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by ginggerxy: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
abike12:
only in the kitchen What about the other room cheesy
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by ajakpe: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
D best of d best sai baba
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by NemzySeries(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
abike12:
polished macaroni?
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by Sibrah: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Buhari made himself butt of jokes thanks to his foolishness and lack of tact when responding to national issues.

Anyway in Buboos voice: Who's got the key to the other room cos that's where the action is...my Aisha baby come to papa cos it's no dulling time. grin
The dull Nigerian who hate Buhari blindly are the butt of the joke hear.
Re: Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife by Agereje: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
It is unethical, reckless, crude to call mr President "dumb"! Where did you leave your morals? People like you should be blocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri / Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.