Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Lady Gives Birth Less Than 30 Minutes During Church Service In Abuja(pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Gives Birth Less Than 30 Minutes During Church Service In Abuja(pictures) (497 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gives Birth Less Than 30 Minutes During Church Service In Abuja(pictures) by Ebal: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lady Went Into Labour and Gives Birth Less Than 30 minutes During Church Service - Dr. Mrs. Becky Enench

Yesterday, During the Healing and Deliverance Service at Dunamis International Gospel Centre at Area 1, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria, a lady who had come for the service went into labour and was delivered of this bouncing, beautiful baby at the medical unit

Dr. Mrs. Becky Enench wife of Dr Paul Enenche the senior pastor said: "Indeed she brought forth like the Hebrew women - in less than 30 minutes everything was over! Beloved, I declare to you, as you connect to this testimony, you shall conceive and bring forth with ease in Jesus' Name! I shall hear your testimony!"

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/10/lady-went-into-labour-and-gives-birth.html

Re: Lady Gives Birth Less Than 30 Minutes During Church Service In Abuja(pictures) by pyyxxaro: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
THE CHILD WOULD DEFINATELY BE NAMED * DUNAMIS *

CONGRAT BABY DUNAMIS

B4 I FORGET , I JUST WANNA THANK ALL THOSE WHO STOOD BY ME DURING THE PERIOD OF MY 1MONTH BAN

GOD BLESS YOU tongue

AND TO THE MOD ,I WOULD FINE YOU ND I WOULD....!!....!! YOU

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth Less Than 30 Minutes During Church Service In Abuja(pictures) by docmoses(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Lady Gives Birth Less Than 30 Minutes During Church Service In Abuja(pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
That's how it should be,in the presence of the Great Physician.It would be easy,fast and simple. May those waiting for such an experience receive the same grace today.
Re: Lady Gives Birth Less Than 30 Minutes During Church Service In Abuja(pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
wow

(1) (Reply)

The Turn Back / Only Those That Pay Tithe Will Receive God's Blessing - Pastor OYEDEPO / TB Joshua's Death Is Near, Buhari Not The Messiah - Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.