Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On (4764 Views)

Are You Interested In Making Between 50-100k On Your Investment Per Month? / Discover The Secret On How To Make Between 50k To 100k On Facebook / Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by LKO(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Peeo:

Madam, women/ladies bale is always d best and d easiest to sell. Children's bale on the other hand, is always very expensive. Men's bale? Easier sold by d male counterparts themselves. Like i told you on the phone, we have to be wiser than Nigeria now, i'll advice you buy d polo bale (tshirt), atleast if u no see am sell for woman u go see am sell 4 man since na unisex. Finally, always insist on UK BALE.
Finally finally (lol), u can start by picking and reselling to test-run b4 u carry full bale. Cloth plenty inside bale o!

Quite informative. I wasn't the one who called u, and I'm a guy. I intend carrying both male and female bale, not interested in children's bale for now. I've paid for a shop already but still expecting money to buy bale of clothes. I just pray I get reliable seller so as not to buy dirty bad clothes. I was told is much easier to make profit if one carries good bale.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Peeo(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
LKO:

Quite informative. I wasn't the one who called u, and I'm a guy. I intend carrying both male and female bale, not interested in children's bale for now. I've paid for a shop already but still expecting money to buy bale of clothes. I just pray I get reliable seller so as not to buy dirty bad clothes. I was told is much easier to make profit if one carries good bale.

Oh my! Sorry about the mix up. Yes, u are right. The cleaner the bale, the higher the profit. I like ur faith though, no worry God wey do shop rent go do money to stock am. It is well.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by LKO(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Peeo:

Oh my! Sorry about the mix up. Yes, u are right. The cleaner the bale, the higher the profit. I like ur faith though, no worry God wey do shop rent go do money to stock am. It is well.

Amen. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
valicious1:
I decided to put this here cos I know this section's got one of the most matured minds on this forum. I would definitely 'chop' the money finish if I no invest am 4 something lucrative.

Anyone interested?

You could become a co-investor in some properties in the UK under a company that provides Property Investment Services and earn daily.

The company is registered in the UK and in Nigeria and has been in business since 2010.

The properties are in the UK and are gotten through Crowdfunding. Each Property has it own Investment Plan.

All the steps in purchasing, operating and eventually making profit from the business are taken care of by professionals with virtually no input required from the investor.

Investments are made in Naira and returns are paid in Naira to your desired bank account.

For e.g. A property can have a daily profit of 0.46% for 120 business days (that is payable Mondays through Fridays) under the Investment Plan C.
So if you invested 1 million into the Property under Investment Plan C for instance, 0.46% of 1m will give you 4,600 daily.
This #4,600 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of N552,000 as profit.
It means that you would have earned N552,000 in about 120 business days on your 1 million. At the end of the business 120 days, your capital of 1 million will be returned to you.

Another example could be that you invested N100,000 with daily profit of 0.33% for 120 days payable Mondays through Fridays under Investment Plan B.
0.33% of 100,000 will give you N330 daily.
This #330 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of 39,600 as profit.
So you would have earned N39,600 in about 120 business days on your N100,000. At the end of the 120 days, your capital of N100,000 will be returned to you.

The interest is earned STRESS FREE via the principle of money working for you.

You can contact me via whatsapp using the number on my signature.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by valicious1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
SpecialStar:

Sir, invest on me by providing me just a laptop please. We both will be smiling to the bank after a month.
If you're serious I just sent you a mail
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by SpecialStar(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
valicious1:

If you're serious I just sent you a mail

hello sir, I got your mail but unfortunately I can't reply because of the email domain am using(blessinfasina@easy.com) you can reach me with blessingfasina@gmail.com sir.

Am very serious sire.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by SenseiAri: 4:11am On Oct 25, 2016
MadamExcellency:

First, locate an urban market near you.

Ask them where they sell fresh fruits and vegetables.

When you reach there, ask them to show you some of the prominent dealers.

Look for a young friendly person among them to interact with. If he is in the mood to help you then ask him some things like how they source their produce and how difficult it is.

Remember to postpone the visit if he looks confrontational.

Ask him if he can introduce you into the business, if he agrees, do a background check on him to know him better.

Visit him three or more days on this same purpose and ask him to introduced you to their union if any.

From there, you are good to go.

Goodluck

Buyers are no problem as you can sell everything from the point of offload but with a little discount, if you have no shop.

I was interested in doing this. I approached some stores me to make inquiries, they ladies were a bit hostile, giving vague answers or would lie that the marketing person is not around. I took the hint. Please can you assist with farm areas where i can source for vegetable? i want to begin selling direct to customers even if it's with little profit. I'm ready.
Thanks.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by MadamExcellency: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2016
SenseiAri:

I was interested in doing this. I approached some stores me to make inquiries, they ladies were a bit hostile, giving vague answers or would lie that the marketing person is not around. I took the hint. Please can you assist with farm areas where i can source for vegetable? i want to begin selling direct to customers even if it's with little profit. I'm ready.
Thanks.

I am located in the East and would help if you're living in the East
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by valicious1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
SpecialStar:

hello sir, I got your mail but unfortunately I can't reply because of the email domain am using(blessinfasina@easy.com) you can reach me with blessingfasina@gmail.com sir.

Am very serious sire.
I sent you mail
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by ubaken88(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=valicious1 post=50341588][b]I decided to put this here cos I know this section's got one of the most matured minds on this forum. I would definitely 'chop' the money finish if I no invest am 4 something lucrative.

Anyone interested?

Are you in porthercourt? I have a running contract that will fetch you 10% every 14day. you can partner with me. 08034009175 or kenuba8@gmail.com.
waiting to hear from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Payoneer Issue / Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / Aims Asset Management Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.