Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On (4769 Views)

Are You Interested In Making Between 50-100k On Your Investment Per Month? / Discover The Secret On How To Make Between 50k To 100k On Facebook / Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Donkaz(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Your sure bet is going to villages to buy produce (fruits, vegetables etc) and bringing them to urban markets for sales.
can you please enlighten me more on this
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
honestivo:
Can some one enlight me on betting biz eg 9bet profit,risk etc tnx

Add me on WhatsApp...

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
honestivo:
Can some one enlight me on betting biz eg 9bet profit,risk etc tnx

Add me on WhatsApp...

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by MadamExcellency: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Donkaz:

can you please enlighten me more on this

Locate an agro-rural area near you where they plant and harvest Oranges, Guava, Pineapple, vegetables and other farm produce. The prices for these commodities are at a give-away prices compare to selling prices in urban markets where they are waiting readily to buy everything you got at 200%.

Do some research about it, keep shame away and do the business diligently, it pays cash and it's steady.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Donkaz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Locate an agro-rural area near you where they plant and harvest Oranges, Guava, Pineapple, vegetables and other farm produce. The prices for these commodities are at a give-away prices compare to selling prices in urban markets where they are waiting readily to buy everything you got at 200%.

Do some research about it, keep shame away and do the business diligently, it pays cash and it's steady.
How do I source for buyers and also which means of transportation for the goods is better for inter state travels.

Thanks in anticipation .
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by MadamExcellency: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Donkaz:

How do I source for buyers and also which means of transportation for the goods is better for inter state travels.

Thanks in anticipation .

First, locate an urban market near you.

Ask them where they sell fresh fruits and vegetables.

When you reach there, ask them to show you some of the prominent dealers.

Look for a young friendly person among them to interact with. If he is in the mood to help you then ask him some things like how they source their produce and how difficult it is.

Remember to postpone the visit if he looks confrontational.

Ask him if he can introduce you into the business, if he agrees, do a background check on him to know him better.

Visit him three or more days on this same purpose and ask him to introduced you to their union if any.

From there, you are good to go.

Goodluck

Buyers are no problem as you can sell everything from the point of offload but with a little discount, if you have no shop.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by SpecialStar(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
valicious1:
I decided to put this here cos I know this section's got one of the most matured minds on this forum. I would definitely 'chop' the money finish if I no invest am 4 something lucrative.

Anyone interested?

Sir, invest on me by providing me just a laptop please. We both will be smiling to the bank after a month.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Donkaz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

First, locate an urban market near you.

Ask them where they sell fresh fruits and vegetables.

When you reach there, ask them to show you some of the prominent dealers.

Look for a young friendly person among them to interact with. If he is in the mood to help you then ask him some things like how they source their produce and how difficult it is.

Remember to postpone the visit if he looks confrontational.

Ask him if he can introduce you into the business, if he agrees, do a background check on him to know him better.

Visit him three or more days on this same purpose and ask him to introduced you to their union if any.

From there, you are good to go.

Goodluck

Buyers are no problem as you can sell everything from the point of offload but with a little discount, if you have no shop.
Wow!

About the means of transportation, any advice?
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by MadamExcellency: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Donkaz:

Wow!

About the means of transportation, any advice?

There are registered union vehicles that they engage to transport it for them with assurance that the drivers must deliver the produce in safe condition. This is part of the inquiries you got for the dealers near your location.

At a point, you will got to know the villagers and make friends with them, and they will help and introduce you to direct farm owners for discount on bulk purchases.

With your N100,000, you are good to go. The return of investment is more than 100% and in some instance over 400%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by tblackE61(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

There are registered union vehicles that they engage to transport it for them with assurance that the drivers must deliver the produce in safe condition. This is part of the inquiries you got for the dealers near your location.

At a point, you will got to know the villagers and make friends with them, and they will help and introduce you to direct farm owners for discount on bulk purchases.

With your N100,000, you are good to go. The return of investment is more than 100% and in some instance over 400%

The business sound promising ! Bro pls enlighten us more on this
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by MadamExcellency: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
tblackE61:

The business sound promising ! Bro pls enlighten us more on this

Read my earlier posts on this thread and be specific with any question that still needs more clarification one at a time.

I will be honoured to clarify whatever doubt or question you may have.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Carmal90(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Read my earlier posts on this thread and be specific with any question that still needs more clarification one at a time.

I will be honoured to clarify whatever doubt or question you may have.

Ma, I want to make enquiries about orange to be precise,is it that lucrative business!??
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by MadamExcellency: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Carmal90:

Ma, I want to make enquiries about orange to be precise,is it that lucrative business!??

Yes but tangerine is more. You can buy 12 to 15 Oranges for N50 on bulk purchase and sell 8 for N50 to resellers if you don't have shop. However, if you have a selling space and is able to sort the sizes, the bigger sizes can go for 5 or 6 for N100 while tangerine is a hotcake and can go lesser or same.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Carmal90(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Yes but tangerine is more. You can buy 12 to 15 Oranges for N50 on bulk purchase and sell 8 for N50 to resellers if you don't have shop. However, if you have a selling space and is able to sort the sizes, the bigger sizes can go for 5 or 6 for N100 while tangerine is a hotcake and can go lesser or same.

Naa, if I venture in it, u don't know if I will make sale, I have 50k for now
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by MadamExcellency: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Carmal90:

Naa, if I venture in it, u don't know if I will make sale, I have 50k for now

As I said earlier, the buyers are available at the point of offload provided you will sell for a good price.

If people are consuming caprisonne, chivita, vita vite, California, five alive etc., why not fresh fruits? Wise families prefer it fresh and real.

1 Like

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Donkaz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Am looking at cabbage for example. How lucrative do you think it can be
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Bumcious: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hi, i run my business myself and if u want I can utilize dat money for u and we negotiate ur monthly interest. Ur money can be given to you at anytime or anyday u need it. Beep or watsapp me on 07035001665
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by MadamExcellency: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Donkaz:

Am looking at cabbage for example. How lucrative do you think it can be

Cabbage should go with watermelon and other salad fruits.

A cabbage you bought N100 can be sold N300 to N500 depending on the class of your customers

You can approach some hotels or dealers who supply them.

Provided you get it fresh and from the source, there are hundreds waiting for the supply. You will sell for a middle profit until you develop your customers base because it's a perishable goods.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Donkaz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Cabbage should go with watermelon and other salad fruits.

A cabbage you bought N100 can be sold N300 to N500 depending on the class of your customers

You can approach some hotels or dealers who supply them.

Provided you get it fresh and from the source, there are hundreds waiting for the supply. You will sell for a middle profit until you develop your customers base because it's a perishable goods.
mhmm thanks for that .

What of yam and maybe potatoes, even though the market for them might be saturated already
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Peeo(f): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
valicious1:
I decided to put this here cos I know this section's got one of the most matured minds on this forum. I would definitely 'chop' the money finish if I no invest am 4 something lucrative.

Anyone interested?

If you can invest it in my okrika business and state the percentage you want to charge weekly. You can holla @ me. It is very lucrative as you have more than 200pcs in a bale so even if you sell for #500 each u go still make ur money. I would have said palm oil bt its too expensive for now so, okrika all the way!!! 08034856494
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by LKO(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Peeo:

If you can invest it in my okrika business and state the percentage you want to charge weekly. You can holla @ me. It is very lucrative as you have more than 200pcs in a bale so even if you sell for #500 each u go still make ur money. I would have said palm oil bt its too expensive for now so, okrika all the way!!! 08034856494

I have same business in mind. How do u get ur bale of okrika clothes and is d business lucrative?
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Peeo(f): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
LKO:

I have done same business in mind. How do u get ur bale of okrika clothes and is d business lucrative?

lucrative is an understatement my dear nairalander. Okrika na one biz wey ur money dey guaranteed if u cn buy a gud bale and if u re nt greedy. Greedy in d sense dat u want 2 sell a piece of cloth for 2k instead of 500/700 or 1k max so dat u go get turnover sharp sharp and carry anoda bale.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by LKO(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Peeo:

lucrative is an understatement my dear nairalander. Okrika na one biz wey ur money dey guaranteed if u cn buy a gud bale and if u re nt greedy. Greedy in d sense dat u want 2 sell a piece of cloth for 2k instead of 500/700 or 1k max so dat u go get turnover sharp sharp and carry anoda bale.

And I'm here looking for non existent job. I m really interested in this business. Where do u buy ur bale and how do we know a good bale please. Which is more profitable among men, women and children clothes?
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Peeo(f): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
LKO:

And I'm here looking for non existent job. I m really interested in this business. Where do u buy ur bale and how do we know a good bale please. Which is more profitable among men, women and children clothes?

job? Lol. Where d job dey? I have a degree in Mass Communication and another in Linguistics i don leave federal govt and their job wahala. Na biz sure pass nw o. Thanks 4 d call. We go make am.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by LKO(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Peeo:

job? Lol. Where d job dey? I have a degree in Mass Communication and another in Linguistics i don leave federal govt and their job wahala. Na biz sure pass nw o. Thanks 4 d call. We go make am.

Amen. I just tire o. But madam, u didn't answer my question. I really need those information so I don't loose my small money. Thanks.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Peeo(f): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
valicious1:

Anyone interested?

how do we contact u?
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Saveasoul: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Am also intrested in that okrika biz pls drop ur whatsapp number lets do biz
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Saveasoul: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
How much is the start up fund for the biz
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Peeo(f): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
LKO:

Amen. I just tire o. But madam, u didn't answer my question. I really need those information so I don't loose my small money. Thanks.

Madam, women/ladies bale is always d best and d easiest to sell. Children's bale on the other hand, is always very expensive. Men's bale? Easier sold by d male counterparts themselves. Like i told you on the phone, we have to be wiser than Nigeria now, i'll advice you buy d polo bale (tshirt), atleast if u no see am sell for woman u go see am sell 4 man since na unisex. Finally, always insist on UK BALE.
Finally finally (lol), u can start by picking and reselling to test-run b4 u carry full bale. Cloth plenty inside bale o!
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Peeo(f): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Saveasoul:
How much is the start up fund for the biz

Start up fund depends on d bale u have in mind. From 50k and above u re gud to go!
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Peeo(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
valicious1:

Anyone interested?

I replied your text. Hope u got it. Rice or okrika? Both na money making machine nw bt trust me the rice biz would be faster cos buyers open mouth down lyk shark !

Peeo:

Start up fund depends on d bale u have in mind. From 50k and above u re gud to go!
valicious1:

Anyone interested?

I replied your text. Hope u got it. Rice or okrika? Both na money making machine nw bt trust me the rice biz would be faster cos buyers open mouth down lyk shark !

Peeo:

valicious1:

Anyone interested?

Peeo:

[quote author=valicious1 post=50341588][b]I decided to put this here cos I know this section's got one of the most matured minds on this forum. I would definitely 'chop' the money finish if I no invest am 4 something lucrative.

Anyone interested?

I replied your text. Hope u got it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Tanker Of 33000 Litres Empty Tank Is 4 Sale / Drinks And Aquadana Water For Sale At Whole Sale Price / Good And Legit Online Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.