Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi (39536 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) / Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by ezechueze(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
OK
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Gkemz: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice
Always on fp. Is that how you gonna rule imo. Imo state nairaland governor.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by moupe: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
charix:

It is said she's 5'5 barefoot. Normal height for females.

Na lie. She is very short. In fact she is about 5 ft 2inches. She cannot reach 5feet5inches unless she is wearing the skyscraper heels that she is fond of putting on.. Check it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Princy13: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nwa mbaise.Leekwa ya na nma.

Iri nwa ga atu utoh.

Ya mee di je luu di,ka emebe ya servicing tupu otu ya emechie.oge ahu akoba story.

Dika omugo otu nwa.nke out of wedlock.kee zi ihe ndi oyibo na kpo udiri nwa ahu?

. . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by grandeoj09(m): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
TRADELYN:
Still looking so elegant at her age. tongue

like is an understatement , i love her style .

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lovely Jacket... I love it!

On the other hand: What exactly is up with Ita-Giwa?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gkemz:

Always on fp. Is that how you gonna rule imo. Imo state nairaland governor.

I'm not SamDaddy cool I'm giving him my unalloyed support here cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by ginggerxy: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Wash!!!

All go still end in da other room >sad
even you sef na dere your own go still end tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
moupe:

Na lie. She is very short. In fact she is about 5 ft 2inches. She cannot reach 5feet5inches unless she is wearing the skyscraper heels that she is fond of putting on.. Check it.
Wow. Never knew, thanks. Surprised I've never noticed this, Nigerians normally aren't good with height estimates.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Ozumba1: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Still looking swt 16
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by deolu2000(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
She had better go to the kitchen enough of doing sisi about, her market is fast folding up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Genny! Lovee her! smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by remedick: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2016
TRADELYN:
Still looking so elegant at her age. tongue
That is the beauty of being slim.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by desire19a: 12:47am On Oct 20, 2016
totorimi:
These ones refuse to belong to the kitchen and the other room now see where it has landed them as celebrity to be shown on newspapers and magazine front pages, they belong to the entertainment and showbiz. Bubu was right, it is either you belong to the kitchen and the other room and be safely you know or you refuse and newspapers and bloggers will use you to make money on FP things.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by tonikusi(m): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Interesting ...good to see the beautiful Genevieve ..read http://www.ghpage.com/6-ghanaian-celebrities-drastically-lost-weight/
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by africanusvu(m): 3:36am On Oct 20, 2016
LADY F COME SEE UR MATE DON HAMA.SHE DON GET ALERT
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Tual: 3:45am On Oct 20, 2016
fairygeh:

Who tallness don epp? Mtchewww.
This person is short!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by princeonx: 4:02am On Oct 20, 2016
That server in the last picture look like 2face
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by enitey(f): 5:12am On Oct 20, 2016
She looks good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by sonnie10: 5:21am On Oct 20, 2016
How much is a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Afrocentric: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2016
henryanna36:
Star actress Genevieve Nnaji attended the Dom Pérignon Plénitude event at the Eko Atlantic, Lagos.

For the special event, the star actress opted for this bright orange custom made embellished jacket by Elvira Jude.

The jacket was worn with a black pair of fitted pants and matching camisole. She accessories her look with colourful floral heels, a black clutch and bold necklace while finishing her look with curly full hair and glam yet natural makeup.Also in attendance was Senator Ita Giwa.

See more photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/star-actress-genevieve-nnaji-looks.html?m=1
OP, what is is wearing is not a pant, a pant is a short below the knee. Anything above the knee can't be called a pant
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by diodolce: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2016
For ever young, I wanna b forever young

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Incrizz(f): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Stanleyafam:
If u are a married man then u'll know all these things are just useless packaging..
Lol..care to expansiate for me? Please?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by toprealman: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2016
MinorityTribe:
I have seen her with the exact same cloth before.
and so what aporoko?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by justmenoni: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2016
2nd to the last picture, SEE BOBBY
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by KardinalZik(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Wash!!!

All go still end in da other room >sad

When?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Odani: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2016
MinorityTribe:
I have seen her with the exact same cloth before.

So?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by kingsfield(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2016
cokiek:
Genevieve nnaji... Fade...Fading...Faded!

After Public show of shame, Tiwa Savage and Husband Kiss and Make up
http://thekokogist..com.ng/2016/07/after-adultery-and-cocaine-allegations.html?m=1
Jealous. .Jealousy..
Her success dey pain you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million / "This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo / Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.