Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi (39532 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) / Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by ring7(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2016
2016 going,when Is her wedding coming up?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by hardeybowaley(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
No go get family
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Stanleyafam(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Incrizz:

Lol..care to expansiate for me? Please?

Erhm I reserve my comment...people that knows will know grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by apatheticme(f): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Incrizz(f): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Stanleyafam:

Erhm I reserve my comment...people that knows will know grin
Erm..but how will those of us who don't know ever know, if, people like you who know, refuse to say anything about what you know?

And if everyone who knows a thing or two do exactly what you've just done, (i.e not sharing what you know with someone who doesn't know but is interested in knowing), how would you have known most of the things you now know?

Not fair... cry

Maybe your Chic is on Nairaland and knows your handle and you don't want her to see it? Yeah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! / Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement / Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.