Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) (3936 Views)

Nigeria Customs Service 2019/2020 Shortlisted List,who Else Has Received An SMS. / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-power 2017 Re-applying Can Only Be Done By Those Who Received An Sms Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) by osmoseas(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
amicable09:

I'm about to fall in Love!!!! Somebody HELP!!!!! grin grin grin

Oh my Moses! Guys with this name are always causing my head to spin grin. You're gonna make me a portrait for real!? I wish you were standing close, I would have hugged you a hundred times out of excitement cheesy

I'll take you up on this favorable offer!
Thank you Moses darling, thank you cheesy. I can't wait to have it on my desk, portable (like me tongue) at the same time, conspicuous! grin

Erm... How much will it cost me
... Captivating you are, am just feeling like someone is HOT APEing me! With all these wits you can never be jobless. Am not exactly comfortable discussing price here, but if my hunch is still as good as the last time, then I would love to believe that the price will not be the issue. I have got willing hands and yours is a heart full of enthusiasm; what more do we need?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) by amicable09(f): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
osmoseas:
... Captivating you are, am just feeling like someone is HOT APEing me! With all these wits you can never be jobless. Am not exactly comfortable discussing price here, but if my hunch is still as good as the last time, then I would love to believe that the price will not be the issue. I have got willing hands and yours is a heart full of enthusiasm; what more do we need?
Just negodu
You'll make a great sales person. I'll send you a mail.

Once I get the work done by you, I'll upload and use as my Nairaland dp cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) by rosalieene(f): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
amicable09:

Just negodu

Amy, have you seen my recent mail

1 Like

Re: Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) by rosalieene(f): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
amicable09:

Just negodu

Amy, have you seen my recent mail.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) by osmoseas(m): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
amicable09:

Just negodu

... Lol! Tutored by you. It will be an honour
Re: Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) by KingRex1(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) by Nickyblithe: 2:11am On Oct 22, 2016
good work. The works of your hands are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) by Ozavize88(f): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2016
FP material again
Re: Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) by osmoseas(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Today's work! Still on this...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Testimony. Thank You Nairaland / Shell Vacancies In Nigeria / A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.