Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Can A Woman Rape A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Rape A Man? (4676 Views)

Let's Discuss Can A Woman Rape A Man / Can A Woman Rape A Man? / Woman Rape A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Yes yes yes they can

There are sth like drugs. Pour it into his drink that thing will stand. And believe me he will not enjoy it
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Oahray: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2016
Yes. If it's non-consent, it's rape.

People ignorantly assume every man always wants to sleep with every lady out there, and many female gender warriors wouldn't want to share their birthright victim status with men.

It doesn't matter that the law doesn't recognize it as rape. We've never had intelligent legislation in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Ifakiland(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2016
U guys still don't get it....been drugged by two or more gals (u probably know or don't know before) ur body is weak so u probably can't even use ur hands to romance d gals, ur peenis is stimulated, ure looking at d gals but u can't control urself...ure so weak, dey climb on ur diick, collect ur cum and vanish....and u say dats not rape U guys asking to be raped by a gal, I pray u get wat u wish for....but me I pray my generation don't witness such.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by iamharkinwaley: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2016
Women dey rape o From here to there
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by JerryTob: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Most ladies have raped men when they were infants but it was. Without force!!!
Women raping men at infant stage is without consent and considered the worst form if abuse because the victim ha s no knowledge of what is happening.
However, for women they have the knowledge and if a man forces them at adult stage it is rape.
I think d rape is 2 stages. With force and without force.
Lagos state has to review such laws
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by harffie(m): 6:04am On Oct 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I never raped a man yet... So I have no idea how it feels like...

Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by harffie(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2016
lovelygurl:
Yes yes yes they can

There are sth like drugs. Pour it into his drink that thing will stand. And believe me he will not enjoy it
The thing? Hmm, grin..You're right tho, ladies can rape guys, very well sef....
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by jidon5(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
harffie:
The thing? Hmm, grin..You're right tho, ladies can rape guys, very well sef....
Hmm
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by lilkhaleefa1(m): 12:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Damilolababy:
To me.. I dnt think it is called rape...
lets try it
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2016
Yes....
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by BabaRamota1980: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2016
Raine80:
Yes....

In what way?
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by tosyne2much(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2016
lovelygurl:
Yes yes yes they can

For you to describe how to carry out the operation, I don begin dey fear u ooo cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by tosyne2much(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2016
Oshikoyataye:
lol.. tosyne2much I see you dere . so what ur say
I don experience am before sha.. Though I grab race ooooo tongue
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by wizrose(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I never raped a man yet... So I have no idea how it feels like...
y dont u raped me i wount scream for help trust me grin grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
For you to describe how to carry out the operation, I don begin dey fear u ooo cheesy

Looooool grin
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

In what way?
Same way women are forced into sex. A woman can get a man to do her bidding by threatening him. Sex can be none consensual when it comes to men as well.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by BabaRamota1980: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raine80:

Same way women are forced into sex. A woman can get a man to do her bidding by threatening him. Sex can be none consensual when it comes to men as well.

Whaaattt!! I fear you o.
What will you say to terrify a man, give me example.

A man is a willing partner for a woman though. How do you force pouwsey on a man walking around fantasizing about getting pouwsey? grin
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Taiofil(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rape as a negative psychological effect on the victims (both male and female) because it is not consensual sex that is both parties did not agree to have sexual intercourse at any place and time. It can be commited by either of party(man or woman), but generally rape is highly pronounced and commited by Men because 80 percent of all rape cases are done by men! So to get the record straight WOMAN OR WOMEN CAN RAPE A MAN! But not as common as its counterpart.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Whaaattt!! I fear you o.
What will you say to terrify a man, give me example.

A man is a willing partner for a woman though. How do you force pouwsey on a man walking around fantasizing about getting pouwsey? grin
I am not in the business of taping men.
1)If a woman knowingly incapitates a man and to the point he is not in control of his senses and sleeps with him without consent for instance
Using drugs/alcohol or force. There are gangs of women that kidnap men and torture them for the purpose of sex ...enlighten yourself not all man are willing partners.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by BabaRamota1980: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raine80:

I am not in the business of taping men.
1)If a woman knowingly incapitates a man and to the point he is not in control of his senses and sleeps with him without consent for instance
Using drugs/alcohol or force. There are gangs of women that kidnap men and torture them for the purpose of sex ...enlighten yourself not all man are willing partners.

you are badt gan! cool
I like girls like you, quite a challenge!

A man needs to use aids and tools to force a woman into fawking him. On the other side, a woman only needs to flash him, that should do the job. grin

You walk in a public place and pull your t1tt1es out you will instantly give guys 3r3ction. Imagine if you bend over and flash the pouwsey....ooouuuhhhh!! kiss kiss
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

you are badt gan! cool
I like girls like you, quite a challenge!

A man needs to use aids and tools to force a woman into fawking him. On the other side, a woman only needs to flash him, that should do the job. grin

You walk in a public place and pull your t1tt1es out you will instantly give guys 3r3ction. Imagine if you bend over and flash the pouwsey....ooouuuhhhh!! kiss kiss

Well.... I don't provide free shows for the general public it's very much an exclusive show.
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by BabaRamota1980: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raine80:

Well.... I don't provide free shows for the general public it's very much an exclusive show.

hahahahahahaha.....you are wonderful!
Raine, you put the heat on me girl. Im very very visual!

You wouldnt need threat to raype me
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

hahahahahahaha.....you are wonderful!
Raine, you put the heat on me girl. Im very very visual!

You wouldnt need threat to raype me
I don't advocate anything that is not done by mutual consent ... where is the fun in force?
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by BabaRamota1980: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raine80:

I don't advocate anything that is not done by mutual consent ... where is the fun in force?

baba.ramota1980@gmail.

its time i get close and personal with you. You say things i like. ....things that make my blood boil with passion! kiss
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Damilolababy:
To me.. I dnt think it is called rape...

I don mark your face.....to you its not rape ...kho
Re: Can A Woman Rape A Man? by JuanDeDios: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Damilolababy:

Can a woman rape a man? If yes, will he be able to talk about it? Can a man be aroused against his will? Can his arousal be interpreted as consent? What do you think? Please post your comments
Hell, no. If the man's life is put under danger his arousal cannot be interpreted as consent. The element of threat incontrovertibly rules out consent. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Seun Sean Jimoh Gets Married Today / Milk Makes Your Boobs Grow Bigger Naturally / Which Is Better Between Olden Days Marriage And Modern Day Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.