Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. (1373 Views)

A Critical Analysis Of Muammar Al-gaddafi To The 64th UN General Assembly / 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. / Facts People Don't Know About Muammar Al-gaddafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Today in 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar al-Gaddafi was killed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
War-weary Libyans miss life under Gaddafi | The Herald herald.co.zw/war-weary-liby…
Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nigeria paid a deadly price for supporting NATO action in Libya, Weapons were flowing across the sahel & BHT acquired some.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
20 October 2011 till date, no African leader has replaced Ghaddafi in speaking and demanding for United Africa,free from walls.

1 Like

Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by kolaish(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
IbnSultaan:
Today in 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar al-Gaddafi was killed.
To hell with him. I am glad that the law of karma caught with him. He used Libya as a training base for Islamic Revolution.
Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
A great King fell on that day. Libya is still paying for that sin cry
Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Continue to rest in peace my good friend. I shall invoke & bless your spirit with 2 kolanuts & a bottle Seaman's Aromatic Schnapp the day Amerika & France burn and are reduced to nuclear wastelands. grin

Adios Amigo!

3 Likes

Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by seunny4lif(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Zoharariel:
Continue to rest in peace my good friend. I shall invoke & bless your spirit with 2 kolanuts & a bottle Seaman's Aromatic Schnapp the day Amerika & France burn and are reduced to nuclear wastelands. grin

Adios Amigo!

Europe will suffer for it.
Millions of people are working in Libya before the War now people are crossing to Europe.

Niger rep Pres. told EU members that, he cant do anything about Illegal immigrate because its only Libya that can stop from people crossing but now no more government in Libya and the Citizens of Libya are now suffering..

The only way for Libyans to make money is trafficking.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by seunny4lif(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
I was there in Tripoli when Baba was be captured and later killed by that boy and the following year, the boy was kidnapped by Ben walit people and was killed causing another war between pro Gaddafi and anti-Gaddafi..

Even till now in Sahba and most Libya cities, the Libyans are now printing their walls with Qaddafi's flags and his pics..
Now hungry dey the Land..
Libyans don dey kill themselves..

I remember some Libyans telling us, that he stole all the country money grin grin grin grin grin only for them to discover that the man has no House outside angry angry angry angry angry and Libya is the only country in the world, that IMF is owning money shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by kestolove95(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
was killed by Obama and crooked Hillary clinton

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
seunny4lif:

I remember some Libyans telling us, that he stole all the country money grin grin grin grin grin only for them to discover that the man has no House outside angry angry angry angry angry and Libya is the only country in the world, that IMF is owning money shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You can't really blame the ignorant Libyans. They were brainwashed by the Amerikan MSM. Their tactics & strategy have been the same for over 50years.

A common technique, practiced by the Amerikan blood-sucking vampires, is accusing the victims of the same crimes, which had been committed against them.

Watch the current “Amerikan Ranter-in-Chief” Samantha “Satan” Power, launch a vitriolic diatribe against the Russians in order to sabotage a proposed General Assembly debate after Amerika deliberately bombed & killed almost 200 Syrian/Russian troops - allowing ISIS-mercenaries to overrun their camp.

While, Obama's “Predator Drones” have killed hundreds of Afghan & Pakistani villagers, he has refused repeated requests since August 2013 for Drone strikes against ISIS.

In the name of humanitarian intervention, hundreds of thousands of Arabs have been bombed in Yemen, Syria & Iraq under the “Nobel Peace Prize” laureate - Barrack O'bomber. grin

Anyone who still relies on the major newspapers & TV
networks in Amerika & Britain are willingly choosing to remain completely ignorant of what is actually happening on this Planet. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8sHzxILZMk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Muafrika2:
A great King fell on that day. Libya is still paying for that sin cry
Re: Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
seunny4lif:
I was there in Tripoli when Baba was be captured and later killed by that boy and the following year, the boy was kidnapped by Ben walit people and was killed causing another war between pro Gaddafi and anti-Gaddafi..

Even till now in Sahba and most Libya cities, the Libyans are now printing their walls with Qaddafi's flags and his pics..
Now hungry dey the Land..
Libyans don dey kill themselves..

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth To Be Removed As Barbados Head Of State In November 2021 / Using Animal And Thick Forest Pictures To Symbolize Africa: Why? / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.