Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (38726 Views)

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Maximus85:

You can still make your point without insulting. That you went through school doesn't make you educated. Only educated illiterates talk like you've just done.
Thanks
noted!
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by lilmax(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
kwynette:
Why won't you get first class after schooling abroad? Come to UNN and study Engineering, bobo if you get 2.2 I will buy you a car
how DULL people reason grin
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by kwynette(f): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
lilmax:
how DULL people reason grin
it takes a specialized dullard to know how dull people reason
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by lilmax(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
kwynette:
it takes a specialized dullard to know how dull people reason
come on you gave me proof on how dullards reason grin..... if 2.2 is what your school can produce, what then shall we say? grin.... no be me talk am o na you cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by President99: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
kwynette:
Why won't you get first class after schooling abroad? Come to UNN and study Engineering, bobo if you get 2.2 I will buy you a car
Guy, yes overseas unis wear better human face than Nigerian unis, but Imperial college london is very rigorous academically!. ask Nigerians who have schooled there before. Imperial is second in engineering in the entire europe after Cambridge
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by kennyjam: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Big Congrat....The Lord is your strength... Nice Move!
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by lastkidconcepts: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Appeciate success... Welldone bro.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
kwynette:
na hell fire dem they set the question? Or na another planet una lecturer they come from?. Unn ko.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Obiwannn: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
kwynette:

See ur mouth lyk making 1st class yle schooling abroad is easy. oya goan make 1st class in MIT na.. yeye
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by badrobot77: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sorry to quote you , am new here and just want to get your attention. I am a first class graduate of a university in U.K too would like to hear from you about scholarships abroad for PhD.

baum1:

Take it easy. You've achieved a great feat graduating with a first. Congrats. But...Celebrate others too.

What did you study? If you're still young and studied the right course, I can assist with scholarship applications to good foreign schools.

I have made this offer since September and strange to see that I'm working with only one person right now. I was expecting to be mobbed by first class degree holders but alas, I've been wrong.

If you're interested, I await your response.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Ranchhoddas: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
kwynette:
E be like say that lion for gate don bite you.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by awakeuche(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Maximus85:
A 2nd Class lower in Nigeria will bag 1st class in a foreign university.
i concur, its super hard to fail in foreign university unless your brain has been formatted twice
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by kwynette(f): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
E be like say that lion for gate don bite you.
cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by teebillz: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2016
zaboy:

this particular guy is Fulani from Yola.

Exactly! Late Salihijo's son. I knew his dad when I had some engineering stuff to do with PTF.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by AreaFada2: 12:53am On Oct 21, 2016
baum1:

I didn't want to respond to this point, but I will.

The foreign schools I know, and based on academic ability alone, anyone who gets a first there the least they can get in Nigeria is a 2:1. Not to now talk of Imperial College, a top school reputed for great engineering research in the UK.

All these 'he got it here he can get it there is not always true. It's amazing how you guys reach your conclusions without knowing the capabilities of people getting these high grades abroad. Anyway, there is an adage which says ' no matter what, na my papa farm big pass' smiley.

They have no idea about the calibre of students admitted into top UK schools. You need to have been there to know sometimes.
They are the very best students from USA, UK/Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia/NZ and beyond. People with a record of brilliance from childhood. Many on national govt scholarships & more.

True, they study in a conducive environment but also no cheating or buying of grades or sorting. Even if your dad is Obama & you do not make the grade, you get chucked out. Simple.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by baum1: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2016
badrobot77:
Sorry to quote you , am new here and just want to get your attention. I am a first class graduate of a university in U.K too would like to hear from you about scholarships abroad for PhD.

That's cool. If you can let me know what you studied, maybe I can assist.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by baum1: 1:04am On Oct 21, 2016
TheSociopath:

I'm interested please. I read Mathematics

First class mathematics! Cool. Send me an email ASAP. To work with you, I will need your transcripts, CV and certificate. Admissions close in 8 weeks from today, so the earlier you're able to get these, the better for you.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Olafisoyem: 2:38am On Oct 21, 2016
teebaxy:
I'm so sick of the news of Nigerians bagging first class in some certain country all because they are developed doesn't make them better than us. Do u know. How many students bagged first in Nigeria already? Lets get out from this mediocre mentality this is a country and not a family.

Baba abeg no vex I'm a postgrad student of a uk uni and my first degree is from Nigeria. See our people try but I cannot lie difference dey! You CANNOT compare. Our first class grads may be intelligent but they definitely don't know as much as these people here.

In addition, Imperial College is not a beans school especially for engineering, it is one of the best world wide. When your lectures have PhDs from Cambridge then u know it is not play play...
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Olafisoyem: 2:43am On Oct 21, 2016
pogolowa1:
after that he would get a job in a big company and yet he wont produce a pin
Why are all of you people saying rubbish like this. Even your lecturers go to these unis and look like dumb people. Cos they make it hard and there are no resources to aid students in Nigeria does not mean that we learn any thing more than they do. Abeg you take your phone and u look on nairaland page. Do u know how the whole thing works. These people actually do stuff
It's in their universities that they carry out proper research. Abeg why is it that they don't produce anything in Nigeria if we Sabi reach that level dem for don pack all their industries come here. Why is their country better than our own. Why is 600 naira buying 1 pound. All of Ina stay there dey look like goats whilst the people here continue to advance
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Olafisoyem: 2:43am On Oct 21, 2016
GboyegaD:

If it was as easy as you said then Nigeria should be leading the world and not the other way round.
Abeg tell them o
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Somebody should educate me, what makes college in UK equivalent to university that Nigerian polytechnics can't be equivalent to Nigerian university?

≥3≤
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by TheSociopath(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2016
baum1:

First class mathematics! Cool. Send me an email ASAP. To work with you, I will need your transcripts, CV and certificate. Admissions close in 8 weeks from today, so the earlier you're able to get these, the better for you.

Sent you a PM but it seems it didn't work. Here's my email though:
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2016
kwynette:

lol..bae, seriously I am in UNN (mech Engineering), mehn no body dey mention GP everybody dey like baba how many carryover you don write
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Dinny1(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Congratulations bro..
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by badrobot77: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Information technology & Networking.

baum1:

Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by Ndipe(m): 1:56am On Mar 16, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos by badrobot77: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
I studied Information technology and Networking from Middlesex University.

baum1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night / Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.