Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo (31400 Views)

If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Osinbajo Was Nominated As VP By Governors And Senators - Against The Run Of Play / 2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Ranchhoddas: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
dunkem21:
Another weekly distraction .. cheesy

Very soon, #SomebodySomewhere go trend for twitter ..

..Next week, Jibrin go tell us how Dogara bought ice cream and Shawarma for the whole house undecided

Somebody should wake up these dudes from slumber and tell them they're in the second year already..

Dollar, Garri, Recession, Hunger dey and we are here talking about silly nomination..
As in eh. Fire dey burn dem dey pursue rat when dey run comot. Stupid people!

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Ranchhoddas: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bolustic:
Atiku Abubakar(NE)

Goodluck Jonathan(SS)

Namadi Sambo(NW)

Yemi Osinbajo(SW)

God has not sent Someone Somewhere to nominate people from a certain region to occupy the the post of the VP, let alone Presidency. Even the Ijaw have had it better.
Hehehe. You dey find trouble abi?
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Keneking:
Ok as Prof Osibande... grin

I beg you to use your good office to represent the South very well in the next 3yrs. I know that your chance of becoming President is slim.

Slim?

Remember GEJ.

With an aged principal wey breeze dey blow anyhow.

All he needs is one strong harmattan whirlwind to blow someone and he'll become Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by brightology3: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Wailer keep insulting people. Thats d only thing y'all are good at
karma is a sweet
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by ivandragon: 12:44am On Oct 21, 2016
cowards die a thousand times...
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Justicealh3(m): 1:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Somebody somewhere, will u keep quite?
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by achieverme(m): 4:54am On Oct 21, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Mumu! AND it took you this long to talk.

Buhari is not a disappointment, Osinbajo is. We expected much from him, he has been fumbling.

I expect you to know better than this your thoughtless and unreasonable and unlearned comment? Dont you know how limited and IRRELEVANT the office of a vice president is? He can't talk or sneeze or act until his boss says so. Do you know what caused fight between obj and atiku? The latter tried to sneeze without his oga's approval.

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by achieverme(m): 4:55am On Oct 21, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Slim?

Remember GEJ.

With an aged principal wey breeze dey blow anyhow.

All he needs is one strong harmattan whirlwind to blow someone and he'll become Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

While you are remembering GEJ, you should also remember Abu kyari, mamman daura and the rest of the mafia. They would rather die than allow a southerner to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2016
If you can not openly state that Tinubu was instrumental to your being a VP, then its a shame and ultimately a betrayal of a high order. I wonder how Tinubu feels when he reads that you couldnt even mention his name. Betrayers everywhere, especially in the west. Betraying themselves also.
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Sicillian: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2016
a typical Afonja, always full of betrayal and greed. no wonder ipob call dem coward
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by blackpanda: 6:15am On Oct 21, 2016
brightology3:
karma is a sweet

Ehn ehn. Is a chewing gum. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by brightology3: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Ehn ehn. Is a chewing gum. Smh undecided
you can say again
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2016
achieverme:

While you are remembering GEJ, you should also remember Abu kyari, mamman daura and the rest of the mafia. They would rather die than allow a southerner to rule Nigeria.

There were also people who we thought would rather die than allow GEJ.
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by doubl3decaff: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2016
but before! is it me that will nominate him. in his mind he has given a more intelligent response to that of his Oga in the other room.
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by aisammy4: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Jaymaxxy:

http://punchng.com/nominated-vp-somebody-somewhere-osinbajo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Nigerians are tribalistic and have a high level of religious centiment. All the happenings in Nigeria has been under the watch of President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo. Somebody has to take the blame for the economic melt down. We've been blaming Buhari, what about Osinbajo? Do you think Osinbajo DO NOT have a say to the economic crisis we presently face in Nigeria?

We vote Buhari/Osinbajo ticket, remember? All we need now is... economic boost. That is all we need in Nigeria
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by MrGerald(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bolustic:
Atiku Abubakar(NE)

Goodluck Jonathan(SS)

Namadi Sambo(NW)

Yemi Osinbajo(SW)

God has not sent Someone Somewhere to nominate people from a certain region to occupy the the post of the VP, let alone Presidency. Even the Ijaw have had it better.
Indomie kid, how old are you sorry?
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by MrGerald(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
this is more of a childish response
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by DIKEnaWAR: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2016
achieverme:

I expect you to know better than this your thoughtless and unreasonable and unlearned comment? Dont you know how limited and IRRELEVANT the office of a vice president is? He can't talk or sneeze or act until his boss says so. Do you know what caused fight between obj and atiku? The latter tried to sneeze without his oga's approval.

He shouldn't have let his benefactor come under the kind of attack he is going through before speaking up. Some people are bent on rewriting Tinubu's role in history and Osinbajo is aiding them with his silence.

This is just one of them. I know more than I care to admit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London / Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) / Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.