Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! (1390 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
As I type this, am so filled with joy. As My two babes will put to bed soon and by next week, i will be the father of two bobo snehs grin grin grin...
Well I will be en route Canada Saturday 19:00 pm to meet with my first bae winkand from there, I will leave for Australia to meet with my other baebeee.... cheesy :DD
Well once all is set, arrangement is been made for the naming ceremony and venue is at Dubai and Paris simultaneously..." No haters and gate crashers" grin ;DD...

So help me celebrate people, the Nigerian Prince now have double heirs.... grin
You can pm me for IVs ... VIP only. angry.. Lalasticlala front page help a billionaire celebrate

1 Like

Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin

Why only 2 when there's millions of girls are looking for someone like u? undecided undecided go and find some more sha so the party will won't end til u get old...
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by chris2face(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Baby mama u said so u prefer a baby mama to your own wife

Sorry but I think is better to have a child in marriage rather than baby mama
My thought though
Congrats if indeed is true
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Kilonis(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Congratulations, but don't you think it's not nice what you do? You have money to live a life of luxury, why don't you settle down and be faithful?

1 Like

Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nightie(f): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Testimony
#rollseyes
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why only 2 when there's millions of girls are looking for someone like u? undecided undecided go and find some more sha so the party will won't end til u get old...
I like you, told you if it ain't outer space,I will come to you... You no gree...you are carrying shoulder up angry
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
I like you, told you if it ain't outer space,I will come to you... You no gree...you are carrying shoulder up angry

I pass sha ..I no gree multiple partners ooo.. Wat if she dey carry HIV? undecided lipsrsealed u gonna pass it to me? No way.... angry
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nightie:
Testimony
#rollseyes
ugh baby are you getting jealous...naa don't . Well you actually aren't fully developed... But I like you tho... wink
Don't be scared, am no paedophile....
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I pass sha ..I no gree multiple partners ooo.. Wat if she dey carry HIV? undecided lipsrsealed u gonna pass it to me? No way.... angry
tested and trusted.... I care so much bout my health... I carry no virus baby...
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nightie(f): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
ugh baby are you getting jealous...naa don't . Well you actually aren't fully developed... But I like you tho... wink
Don't be scared, am no paedophile....

My dear, plz do sumtin meaningful with ur money nd life, k? smiley
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mtchew!
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Canada to Australia then Dubai to Paris... oga abeg tag me naa... am an expertise in travelling Bobo mii Londoner...
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lai
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by simpleseyi: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dont ever mix Osogbo weed with Daura weed, if you do, you will start behaving like a Kanuri lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by MrWhaley: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
And y'all believe this crap??undecided
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by 7inches: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Whats up gurle...how u doing
Wana tell ya something
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
MrWhaley:
And y'all believe this crap??undecided
angryand why do you think am lying Mr 1gb data...
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2016
7inches:

Whats up gurle...how u doing
Wana tell ya something

grin come and tell me...
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by 7inches: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin come and tell me...
not here
I will tell u in THE OTHER ROOM? grin
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2016
7inches:

not here
I will tell u in THE OTHER ROOM? grin

grin ur still awake...

Which other room u talking abt? grin tongue
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by 7inches: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin ur still awake...

Which other room u talking abt? grin tongue

Yea bae im awake.. since sleep dont wana come.
I can't force it dearie...

The movie room... late night movie tongue
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2016
7inches:

Yea bae im awake.. since sleep dont wana come.
I can't force it dearie...

The movie room... late night movie tongue

Hahahahahahah.... grin wat is showing in ur movie room atm? tongue
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by 7inches: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahahah.... grin wat is showing in ur movie room atm? tongue

Lol... yea.. tongue
u like ATM?.. its sweet though
In and out tongue and how the A looks after "out" tongue
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2016
7inches:

Lol... yea.. tongue
u like ATM?.. its sweet though
In and out tongue and how the A looks after "out" tongue

Hahahhahaha... U like riddles, are u? grin wat is sweet on In & Out? grin
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by 7inches: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha... U like riddles, are u? grin wat is sweet on In & Out? grin

Hmmm in and out makes the 'A' look like a smooth express way tongue.
Hope u understand.. wink
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2016
7inches:

Hmmm in and out makes the 'A' look like a smooth express way tongue.
Hope u understand.. wink

Hahhahahahaah 7inches, ur nyt must be cold... tongue cheesy

My nyt was hot like a newly baked agege bread cheesy wink
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by 7inches: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahahahaah 7inches, ur nyt must be cold... tongue cheesy

My nyt was hot like a newly baked agege bread cheesy wink

Hahahahahahahhahah.. agege bread so u even know that.. u are just full of suprises cheesy..

Anyways boo..u are right my night is so so cold.
Just wish u are here to give a special kind of blanket grin
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2016
7inches:

Hahahahahahahhahah.. agege bread so u even know that.. u are just full of suprises cheesy..

Anyways boo..u are right my night is so so cold.
Just wish u are here to give a special kind of blanket grin

Hahahahaha.. Yeah true, derris nothing betta than human blanket wink grin

But am a person tat can't sleep with another person on the same bed.. I can't sleep ,my mind is too busy thinking some explicit actions... tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by 7inches: 1:05am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha.. Yeah true, derris nothing betta than human blanket wink grin

But am a person tat can't sleep with another person on the same bed.. I can't sleep ,my mind is too busy thinking some explicit actions... tongue wink

Hahahaha.... naughty u.
Same here boo tongue.... but when d weather is cold u hav no choice. tongue
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 21, 2016
7inches:

Hahahaha.... naughty u.
Same here boo tongue.... but when d weather is cold u hav no choice. tongue

grin oohh OK... So what do u do if the weather is cold like a melting ice running from ur neck down to ur navel down to ur P - spot? grin cheesy
Re: Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! by 7inches: 1:30am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin oohh OK... So what do u do if the weather is cold like a melting ice running from ur neck down to ur navel down to ur P - spot? grin cheesy

Hmmm... if i dnt hav a special blanket around. grin angry
I will hav to look for ordinary blanket angry

Even though i will still feel so bad. angry

And wat abt u.. wat woild u do cheesy

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs You’re Meant To Be Single / Nigeria Guy Post About Been Guy On Facebook.(screenshot) / 8 Ways To Know You Are Dating A MARRIED MAN!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.