Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal (34607 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Henrichemeka(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billygee2u:

Buhari is just out to silence and end PDP by any means,quote me,he will fail and end up as the worst hypocrite president that ever existed on the surface of this earth.
they want no opposition.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by ihatesycophant(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
sanpipita:

Are you saying their call logs if well investiagated wont provide us with concrete evidence? These judges have made their claims upto powers that be to investigate and find out the truth and interesting you dismiss their allegations as beer parlour talk, but you believe judges stashed dollars in their different homes as concoted by DSS
I asked you a question before and I will repeat again. Did you read keenly the justices resumes? Every time he claimed Ameachi asked for favour, he made it face to face and not through voice call. He only made his displeasure known through phone. If these men have known CCTV capture to buttress their claims, then their allegations are mere academic or cover-ups.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by sanpipita(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
ihatesycophant:
I asked you a question before and I will repeat again. Did you read keenly the justices resumes? Every time he claimed Ameachi asked for favour, he made it face to face and not through voice call. He only made his displeasure known through phone. If these men have known CCTV capture to buttress their claims, then their allegations are mere academic or cover-ups.

Well lets wait and see how this ends, its easy to deride people if when you know they are telling the truth, we forget these are Supreme Courts judges they wont be too stupid to play to the gallery, imagine thinking a Supreme court judge will make baseless allegations as cover up? Meanwhile we are now asking for cctv and concrete evidences but believed the DSS rubbish without any of these evidences
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by ofuonyebi: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Story...story...since when Amechi committed alleged offense by the judges to October, 2016 is more than a year!....

na EFCC arrest come open..una brain wey done sleep before?...so, Judges too dey tell lies?...if not..all of you accusing

Amaechi should go and bring.. "eviden-of-proof.." kiakia..else..i see jail..for una front oooo..You can go and tell your tory

to those in the graves...Nigerians are alive!
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

take that for being mannerless

Uwaka!

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Uwaka!
hmmm offsprings can't behave any better.. I understand your situation

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

hmmm offsprings can't behave any better.. I understand your situation

Yes indeed!
What remarkable resemblance.

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Yes indeed! What remarkable resemblance.
so you had to Photoshop your own image kip it up
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

so you had to Photoshop your own image kip it up

Sorry to disappoint you, I have no lineage with troglodytes.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Sorry to disappoint you, I have no lineage with troglodytes.

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=NgcoboP post=50396898][/quote]

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=50397047][/quote] now get off my mentions. you are boring

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

now get off my mentions. you are boring

Up yours!

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by makelove2m(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Uchenduin:

U ar just a fool.
Empty tin.
Tell me hw africa cn survive wt all these empty can dt call themselves human.

When monkeys, let the cage on mission, the first place to land is N/L to vomit rubbish.............. I see that one can't reason properly , for other readers, am not Amaechi Fan but looking at what is going on, i still saw that many are still living in dark
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by makelove2m(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
dungburu:
You see with your mouth and talk with ur ear. It would have been better for u to shut a dirty mouth or staple it.

I pity you, , oh,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Mocks Atiku For Removing Alhaji From His Name (Video) / Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Leaving The Court After His Case Was Adjourned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.