Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal (34617 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by mazifrankmore: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy
Agba mbu, otuo n'ogwe ..
Agba abuo, otuo n'ogwe ..

obu ogwu lka apira atu?
Pure igbo boy to the core!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Lexusgs430: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Judge, submit video, letter or taped evidence. Judge you should know better, Verbal accusations are not tenable in court........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by castrokins(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
I Have Nothing More To Say But...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by lordkhalifa(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Buhari is evil....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by ETILA100(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ameachi is too small for ekiti lion to handle ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by capatainrambo: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
nor be aemechi

that man
mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Habakus:
Won't the DSS arrest Amaechi now??!!

Why would DSS arrest Amaechi? As far as APC is concerned, Ameachi is a saint but nemesis will soon catch up with him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Deen77: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Some people will come and defend that renowned treasury looter and cultist called Amaechi but call those justices corrupt

Funny people, see your life.

If PDP sell crude oil above $100 for 2.2 million barrels.
APC sell crude oil at around $30/$40 1.6 million barrels.

Who will steal most?.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Rapmoney(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
RALPHOW:
They come to you because they know you are corrupt.
Imagine GANI FAWEHINMI /BUHARI /IDIAGBON to be a Supreme Court Judge,
who is that stupid politician who will approach them .
Oga amend your way Judgement Day is at Hand.
''They plant different currencies in your house ''
"Story for the gods"
CORRUPT JUDGE!!!!!!
ANYWAY I CAN SEE ELEMENT OF TRUTH
AMAECHI & ONU BEG AND LOST
BUT WIKE AND FAYOSE BRIBED AND WON
THERE IS GOD Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Your post is meaningless!!! There's no atom of sense in it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Hiploko(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oga is not happy? Whish pipo oga? Zombies undecided
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
All these while, they kept quiet. It is only when their gates and doors are being pulled down with bulldozer and sledgehammer that they suddenly become whistle-blowers?
As they are telling us those whose bribery money was rejected, they shouldn't forget to tell us those whose bribery money was collected. After all, they rejected one to collect the other one, no be so?

7 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by saintdennis(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
doctokwus:
Good.This is what Nigerians hoped for,let them accuse one another and soon someone will spill all.
I find it curious though that these 2 justices want US to bliv PDP candidates and power brokers never made contact with them,only APC.That to me is what rubbishes their accusations.
But let all men defend themselves.

Bro the funny part is wike is married to a judge

Odili is married to a judge...

But so far ONLY amaechi made contact with them?

Bros nigeria is finished! Our own judiciary ooo acting same script the politicians employ?

The other judge said she's @ ICU of a private hospital... it's soo sad.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Deen77: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
Your post is meaningless!!! There's no atom of sense in it!

To you or to Sensible Nigerians?

Abacha set up a panel on judiciary corruption but could not implement. Nigeria judge only jailed the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by opius: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
U should ve a good evedence to prof this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
maasoap:
All these while, they kept quiet. It only when their gates and doors are being pulled down with bulldozer and sledgehammer that they suddenly become whistle-blowers?
As they are telling us those whose bribery money was rejected, they shouldn't forget to tell us those whose bribery money was collected. After all, they rejected one to collect the other one, no be so?
OK.. make sense next time

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by dungburu: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
makelove2m:

i pretend not to read this.......................
You see with your mouth and talk with ur ear. It would have been better for u to shut a dirty mouth or staple it.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Miles300: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
When a coincidence occur twice , then its no more a coincidence , we should understand that judges are no politicians that are like maradonas, Infact I told few friends this will unluck so many things and it's happening .. Buhari over to u , since u are fightin corrutption ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by roseboma(f): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
I am sure that Amaechi did all of it. He is so hungry for power

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Rapmoney(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Deen77:

To you or to Sensible Nigerians?

Abacha set up a panel on judiciary corruption but could not implement. Nigeria judge only jailed the poor.
At least, I was sensible enough to see the emptiness and senselessness of your post!!!
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Enesi47: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why the useless man didn't raise alarm since, idiot mofo

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Topestbilly(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Now the blame game is back firing, this is interesting.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by kcnwaigbo: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
opius:
U should ve a good evedence to prof this
What evidence does the DSS have against the judges?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by somez(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
ST.F.U
makelove2m:
Ameachi is now a bSeggar abi?.............. Nigerians will never stop passing blame............ see how we do it, if you catch dasuki, he will blame it on witch hunting from APC, if you catch Fayose, He will blame it on Buhari, if you catch judges, they will blame it on Ameachi, and if you catches someone sleeping with your wife , he will blame if on davil................... let's learn how to take responsibility and stop the passing game........... just to attract sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by maasoap(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
doctokwus:
Good.This is what Nigerians hoped for,let them accuse one another and soon someone will spill all.
I find it curious though that these 2 justices want US to bliv PDP candidates and power brokers never made contact with them,only APC.That to me is what rubbishes their accusations.
But let all men defend themselves.
Honestly speaking, you made a vital point, and a good observation for that matter. PDP never approached them whether they collected money from them or not? That's wonderful, PDP, the Saint party according to our corrupt judges!

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by sanpipita(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thank God for this day, Nigerians will now know who is truly corrupt, let this judges keep talking without fear or favour, I'm sure they have a lot to tell us about our Crooked politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Uchenduin: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
phemmie06:
Who can we trust again especially in Nigeria?

GEJ,IKE EKWEREMMADU.
They re d zik of our time.
God bless u sir(s)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Gaskia: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is interesting: ' Amaechi called me on PHONE and said Oga is not happy '

There is now a clue: the PHONE. Which phone number did he call and when? I expect DSS to show their intelligence here .
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by joshokachi: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amaechi,Amaecchi again,What do you want, why are you doing this,are you an agent of darkness?
NextGovernor:
I just dey laugh

Zombies be viewing like. What the hell is all this. One problem to the another for this APC. Kuku ma kill us we don tire to defend una by all means. lol

But they have no other option than to come and defend their pay master just like this guy.. Because their salary is base on pay per post..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Is My Favourite Artiste - Osinbajo Chose Davido Over Wizkid / Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.