Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal (34611 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Uchenduin: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
RALPHOW:
They come to you because they know you are corrupt.
Imagine GANI FAWEHINMI /BUHARI /IDIAGBON to be a Supreme Court Judge,
who is that stupid politician who will approach them .
Oga amend your way Judgement Day is at Hand.
''They plant different currencies in your house ''
"Story for the gods"
CORRUPT JUDGE!!!!!!
ANYWAY I CAN SEE ELEMENT OF TRUTH
AMAECHI & ONU BEG AND LOST
BUT WIKE AND FAYOSE BRIBED AND WON
THERE IS GOD Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

madness

1 Like

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by sanpipita(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
maasoap:

Honestly speaking, you made a vital point, and a good observation for that matter. PDP never approached them whether they collected money from them or not? That's wonderful, PDP, the Saint party according to our corrupt judges!

Did you see PDP harass any judge ask yourself why is that all these judges getting harassed had APC cases before them, what is so different or bad with their judgements that APC has decided harass them, didnt APC win cases in supreme court too, why is no one talking abt that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by OGBONNAYAJOSEPH: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
until we start to tell our self the truth,nothing we moving on this country,where are the youth of tomorrow,they said the young shall grow please when?my country people.this old cargo keep on rotating power to themselves we are here making noise.who among then is not corrupt pls my fellow NL. tell me Amaechi is a born criminal .
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by fitzmayowa: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Gaskia:
This is interesting: ' Amaechi called me on PHONE and said Oga is not happy '

There is now a clue: the PHONE. Which phone number did he call and when? I expect DSS to show their intelligence here .

It will be easy for a cow to pass through a needle than for DSS to arrest Ameachi...

Ameachi is a huge burden on PMB whether he is guilty or not...

BTW 2 judges already mentioned his name, it's really hard to ignore all this revelations...SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by cindyrocks(f): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
And who is Buhari blaming? You?
makelove2m:
Ameachi is now a beggar abi?.............. Nigerians will never stop passing blame............ see how we do it, if you catch dasuki, he will blame it on witch hunting from APC, if you catch Fayose, He will blame it on Buhari, if you catch judges, they will blame it on Ameachi, and if you catches someone sleeping with your wife , he will blame if on davil................... let's learn how to take responsibility and stop the passing game........... just to attract sympathy
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by diegwu01: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cant remember when APC had a case in Ebonyi State that got to supreme court
Cant remember any Election Case fayose had with Supreme court lately.

Same way Justice Okoro said Amaechi offered Bribe for APC to win a court case in Abia State meanwhile the APC candidate never got to Supreme court

I now beleive the DSS really have strong cases against these clowns at the Supreme court. I weep at the caliber of Judges at the Supreme Court, there is a need for urgent cleansing

4 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by bfire(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
This judge is an idiot.

Ogbonnaya i know would never do such.

Why not deny that the forex found at your house
is not true or that you are a BDC operator

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by ochubaebube(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
with all these drama unfolding as a result of the arrest of these high profile judges, I don't think Bubu made a mistake in these arrests. if not how would we know that Amaechi and Ogbonna Onu wanted to bribe a judge to remove Fayose? or how would we know these judges had so much cash in their houses while hard working Nigerians are starving? How would we know that a qualified female judge would lie that she was on a sick bed whereas she was not? How would we explain that a judge of high profile went into a shopping mall just to collect bribe. or do u think we could have known that governor Wike would wake up in the midnight just to come rescue a judge from being arrested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Uchenduin: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Deen77:

Funny people, see your life.
If PDP sell crude oil above $100 for 2.2 million barrels. APC sell crude oil at around $30/$40 1.6 million barrels.
Who will steal most?.
whats dis mallam saying?
Will u go bck 2 d bush nd watch those cattle!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Bom4Real: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Adieu Democracy,Adieu integrity
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
RALPHOW:
"Story for the gods"
CORRUPT JUDGE!!!!!!

So there is no justice again? all results where result of bribe? So thats how you see it now? whoever that won bribed the judge? Seems you are Donald trump now: if he wins, system is excellen but if he looses, its rigged

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by wyqay: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nigeria is full of drama of different version and season
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
...and so the Nigerian political soap opera continues. I wonder what twist would appear in this tale with due time.
Political drama: entertaining and distracting the masses daily.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by agabaI23(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy

Agba mbu, otuo n'ogwe ..

Agba abuo, otuo n'ogwe ..

o na bu.ogwe ka apili aku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Otapipia: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
herbie27:
Drama!.

I am expecting Mallam Ameachi to deny this one too just as he tagged Justice Okoro as being delusional. cheesy

#gameofthrones.
There is no proof. Judges trying to pull everyone available with them as they go down. He has no proof and it's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by eghexs76: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shot up your smelling mouth....
Why will you read......he goat
Saint APC. ......Mtchewwww
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by petekayo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amaechi don't like money
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Uchenduin: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
U can imagine d level criminalty in this amechi nd he handled river state 4 8yrs.

I pity river state.

We re really suffering in nigeria.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by borntosuccess(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
just feeling good d way thins ar going,the worst mistake pmb made was trying to bit the hand dat feed him
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by MissingBudget: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
I thought Fayose was not a headache for them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Geogeo1: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
#Ogaisnothappy trending on twitter.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by focus2727(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
story by Moon light, yam eater judges u sent he forgot that fayose has been decided before ineffectual buffoon left office

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Otapipia:

There is no proof. Judges trying to pull everyone available with them as they go down. He has no proof and it's as simple as that.
Really?.
We now have two fingers pointing at one person and this is all you have to say.

Ameachi should be investigated.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by focus2727(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
story by Moon light, yam eater judges u sent he forgot that fayose election has already been decided before ineffectual buffoon left office
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Goke7: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
The judges are playing dirty cos they know they are already in the mud. Interesting.

This Hight tension politics at play. PDP una weldone o.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by otokx(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
The way things are going soon they will say AMAECHI called Donald Trump begging/bribing him not to jail Hilary Clinton in the past, present or future.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by nelronaldo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oga is not happy!
It shall not be well with that old man! That's how he reportedly deployed DSS to Edo state to help rig the September 28th election.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by agabaI23(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
RALPHOW:
"Story for the gods"
CORRUPT JUDGE!!!!!!
Or may be they thought he is corrupt.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by tete7000(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
phemmie06:
Who can we trust again especially in Nigeria?

God. The last time I checked God is still a Nigerian. grin
Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
sanpipita:
Thank God for this day, Nigerians will now know who is truly corrupt, let this judges keep talking without fear or favour, I'm sure they have a lot to tell us about our Crooked politicians
We're more interested in their own lives that are full of dirty deals.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
nelronaldo:
Oga (Buhari) is not happy!
It shall not be well with that old man! That's how he deployed DSS to Edo state to help rig the September 28th election.
You lack self restraints, height of indiscipline!

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal by Bgorgeous: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
As corrupt judges you should know better to provide EVIDENCE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Leaving The Court After His Case Was Adjourned / Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.