Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 (9896 Views)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
DEAR LOVED ONES,

Thank you, for being part of our close knit community.
Your contributions have not only improved the Literature/Writing section,
but it has aided the development of individuals that grace the section.

As for me, you are all posters of the year. I acknowledge,congratulate & appreciate you all.

However, as an ongoing tradition on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition of the
LITERATURE/WRITING SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD.
The 2009 edition was won by BlueSpice! The 2011 edition was won by Maclatunji!

RULES:
1, Only 1 nomination per user.
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned (twice) this year will be disqualified
3, A Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker.
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2012

VOTING starts December 16, 2012 and ends December 30 and then, the winner will be announced

Let the nominations begin...

1 Like

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Caracta(f): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Caracta: Mynd
you called me?
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Caracta(f): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
you called me?
I nominated you. Say thank you jor
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Caracta:
I nominated you. Say thank you jor
Thank you jor.

That's what you asked me to say right?
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Caracta(f): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd, your tongue needs to be removed. Now say a proper 'thank you' before i get my surgical tools!
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Caracta: Mynd, your tongue needs to be removed. Now say a proper 'thank you' before i get my surgical tools!
Thank you.

Lmao
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by EfemenaXY: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ishilove - the best writer by a mile here. kiss kiss
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by maclatunji: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2012
I nominate Efemena_xy.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2012
maclatunji: I nominate Efemena_xy.

I knew it.
I was waiting for your nomination.
I know you are her No 1 fan wink
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2012
REMINDER:

Any nominee that has been banned or warned (twice) this year will be disqualified
Mynd 44 & Ishilove already fall into this category and are disqualified
The affected members should try and avoid bans next time to avoid such a sad disqualification in view of their tremendous contributions to the section
Thank you!
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Tgirl4real(f): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
hmmm....

Still thinking...
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by MOBBDEEP: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
For Short-Prose / Stories, I think I'll nominate Sebonzakura Hageyoshi. That his/her piece on the chocolate-war between a couple in the coven of their home was a knock-out.

For professional Prose, Larry-Sun is a Master-Thriller.
You know what !!! ? There's a way the Stephen-Kings & Sidney-Sheldons figure things out and this writer is just wired like them. He only needs to tune his diction.
Another good imaginative but wild & lewd writer is AdonisGold but I guessed he's been banned before.
So, I'll nominate Larry-Sun.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cuddlemii: REMINDER:

Any nominee that has been banned or warned (twice) this year will be disqualified
Mynd 44 & Ishilove already fall into this category and are disqualified
The affected members should try and avoid bans next time to avoid such a sad disqualification in view of their tremendous contributions to the section
Thank you!
I have not been banned from this section ever and that is what the law is about well seem y'all make your laws sha.

I am out

**Thinking**
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
I have not been banned from this section ever and that is what the law is about well seem y'all make your laws sha.

I am out

**Thinking**

Stop sulking. Should anyone be associated with a ban in the first place?
Why can't people be law abiding?
Ok, the rule has been modified.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
MOBBDEEP: For Short-Prose / Stories, I think I'll nominate Sebonzakura Hageyoshi. That his/her piece on the chocolate-war between a couple in the coven of their home was a knock-out.

For professional Prose, Larry-Sun is a Master-Thriller.
You know what !!! ? There's a way the Stephen-Kings & Sidney-Sheldons figure things out and this writer is just wired like them. He only needs to tune his diction.
Another good imaginative but wild & lewd writer is AdonisGold but I guessed he's been banned before.
So, I'll nominate Larry-Sun.

Just to confirm, you are nominating Larry-sun? Correct?
Does AdonisGold write on this section because I went through his profile and didn't see literature/Writing Section listed in his posts and topics.
AdonisGold hasn't been banned before
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
NOMINEES:

Mynd ->4
Ishilove ->5
Efemena xy ->5
Larry-Sun ->4
Virgo ->1
Emmandus ->1
Redmosquito ->1
senbonzakura_kageyoshi->1

Keep the Nominations Coming...
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Stop sulking. Should anyone be associated with a ban in the first place?
Why can't people be law abiding?
Ok, the rule has been modified.

Nice you mentioned that. Check my profile right now. I started a story this afternoon and pygurue banned me and marked it as spam. That is still small. The first post eas in and I did not notice an I was writing the second update only to be told that I have been banned.

Which meant i lost all i wanted to enter fro that update. I spent time to write that not for my enjoyment but for prople to enjoy and it was lost.

That constitute another ban. Most times, I keep quiet but you really think that's sulking?
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Nice you mentioned that. Check my profile right now. I started a story this afternoon and pygurue banned me and marked it as spam. That is still small. The first post eas in and I did not notice an I was writing the second update only to be told that I have been banned.

Which meant i lost all i wanted to enter fro that update. I spent time to write that not for my enjoyment but for prople to enjoy and it was lost.

That constitute another ban. Most times, I keep quiet but you really think that's sulking?

Pyguru's ban is not the only ban you've had, mynd.
If pyguru does that consistently, then, I suggest you alert the mod in the section that happened/happens
Sorry about pyguru's ban.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Pyguru's ban is not the only ban you've had, mynd.
If pyguru does that consistently, then, I suggest you alert the mod in the section that happened/happens
Sorry about pyguru's ban.
Well not I have lost a perfectly good update which I intended to entertain on NL with.

I think I am better sulking sha
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by MOBBDEEP: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Just to confirm, you are nominating Larry-sun? Correct?
Does AdonisGold write on this section because I went through his profile and didn't see literature/Writing Section listed in his posts and topics.
AdonisGold hasn't been banned before

Yeah, if one is restricted to a nominee. But you will quite agree with me that lumping all the writers together is akin to caging the doves & the hens in one place. Some are gifted in Short-Prose, some in Prose, some in poetry etc.

My bad !!!, I didn't know we are limited to choosing only writers who feature on the Literature & Writing Section. I thought writers from other sections are welcomed.

I guess you are playing the ostrich by your claim you don't know AdonisGold.
But if my wild guess is wrong, then you may need to check his Adult-Stories on the Sexuality sub-section of the Romance Section. He's one in a ten-thousands.

Thanks.
So, I nominate Larry-Sun
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
I nominate Mynd,myself,Uju,Sigmundfreud and Mosquit.owell cuddles I can't norminate u....

On a serious note I nominate larry sun and Mynd.I love their work
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
MOBBDEEP:

Yeah, if one is restricted to a nominee. But you will quite agree with me that lumping all the writers together is akin to caging the doves & the hens in one place. Some are gifted in Short-Prose, some in Prose, some in poetry etc.

My bad !!!, I didn't know we are limited to choose only writers who feature on the Literature & Writing Section. I thought writers from other sections are welcomed.

I guess you are playing the ostrich by your claim you don't know AdonisGold.
But if my wild guess is wrong, then you may need to check his Adult-Stories on the Sexuality sub-section of the Romance Section. He's one in a ten-thousands.

Thanks.
So, I nominate Larry-Sun

Ok, noted!
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I nominate Mynd,myself,Uju,Sigmundfreud and Mosquit.owell cuddles I can't norminate u....

On a serious note I nominate larry sun and Mynd.I love their work

Lolz, only one nominee
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, only one nominee
Mynd
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Shugamania(f): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
embarassed
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Shugamania(f): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
Only one? cry

i nominate virgo then

....but just in case i can still nominate more wink ..
Mynd
Ishilove
sebonzakura kageyoshi.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
Shugamania: Only one? cry

i nominate virgo then

....but just in case i can still nominate more wink ..
Mynd
Ishilove
sebonzakura kageyoshi.

Lolz, virgo it is then.
Thanks! smiley
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by kanechimex(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2012
Larry Sun.i nominate him[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by sexyberry06(f): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
I nominate Mynd

1 Like

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Emmandus(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2012
i appreciate all the great guys here and nominated before me.Since no one has said nothing about self nomination. I will nominate myself..smiley *smiles with a wink*

-----> EMMANDUS
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2012
Emmandus: i appreciate all the great guys here and nominated before me.Since no one has said nothing about self nomination. I will nominate myself..smiley *smiles with a wink*

-----> EMMANDUS

Lolz, ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

SEPARATED By Tope Omotosho / Etisalat Flash Fiction Award 2016 For Unpublished African Writers / THE AGENTS (action Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.