Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence (2610 Views)

Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Those are your reasons. You can never say never till you try. Those with worse reasons came back so I am waiting for your pm.
Pm abi email
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

Pm abi email

whichever one you choose. If you already have my email which I doubt then proceed.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

whichever one you choose. If you already have my email which I doubt then proceed.
Well, I have already made up my mind. I feel free bro. I have one purpose I'm going to fight for till I die, to make things right!
Do Good is word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

Well, I have already made up my mind. I feel free bro. I have one purpose I'm going to fight for till I die, to make things right!
Do Good is word.

You were never in prison to begin with so saying you feel free shows you were never a believer! If you feel you have a new found path then goodluck with that.
By the way what is your definition or understanding of "doing good"?
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

You were never in prison to begin with so saying you feel free shows you were never a believer! If you feel you have a new found path then goodluck with that.
By the way what is your definition or understanding of "doing good"?
My parents have already taught me what doing good means, we all know what doing good means.
Humans have conscience and we know when we are doing good or bad.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

My parents have already taught me what doing good means, we all know what doing good means.
Humans have conscience and we know when we are doing good or bad.

Your parents always taught you what doing good means? Then you went ahead to mention conscience so which of them truly taught you about doing good..your parents or your conscience?

I asked you for your own view of what "doing good" means and not from what your parents taught you afterall you said you were born into a christian home and your parents obviously taught you about doing good from a christian perspective but since you have now declared yourself free from christianity and are now an atheist then tell me you own view about doing good or do you agree in totality with what your parents thought you? If you say you have a conscience which guides your actions towards good or bad where did this conscience come from and who monitors it if its right when it guides your good or bad actions so you would know if good is actually good and if bad is actually bad and not the other way around? Pls educate me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2016
ceoMYN no response? You were quick to respond to all my other comments until I dropped the above bombshell then you went quiet. Do you have a response? Pls share and educate me.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

[size=15pt]Do Good is word.[/size]
You are on course. Life is sweet when you do good to anyone, irrespective of whom they are or what they believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Your parents always taught you what doing good means? Then you went ahead to mention conscience so which of them truly taught you about doing good..your parents or your conscience?

I asked you for your own view of what "doing good" means and not from what your parents taught you afterall you said you were born into a christian home and your parents obviously taught you about doing good from a christian perspective but since you have now declared yourself free from christianity and are now an atheist then tell me you own view about doing good or do you agree in totality with what your parents thought you? If you say you have a conscience which guides your actions towards good or bad where did this conscience come from and who monitors it if its right when it guides your good or bad actions so you would know if good is actually good and if bad is actually bad and not the other way around? Pls educate me.
The brain, I am not an expert on it so I can't tell you how it does that. There are also some morals in christianity that I agreed to.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:
ceoMYN no response? You were quick to respond to all my other comments until I dropped the above bombshell then you went quiet. Do you have a response? Pls share and educate me.
grin
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

The brain, I am not an expert on it so I can't tell you how it does that. There are also some morals in christianity that I agreed to.

The Brain? Since you are not an expert which means you know nothing about its workings how then are you conclusive with its workings?

You are obviously clutching at straws and wish to seek undeserved attentions since you lack the knowledge of that which you declare and have even gone ahead to say you want to fight for the truth...a truth you lack knowledge of. You are a joke.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

The Brain? Since you are not an expert which means you know nothing about its workings how then are you conclusive with its workings?

You are obviously clutching at straws and wish to seek undeserved attentions since you lack the knowledge of that which you declare and have even gone ahead to say you want to fight for the truth...a truth you lack knowledge of. You are a joke.
Where do your thinking, imaginations takes place?
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

Where do your thinking, imaginations takes place?

Here you go asking kiddie questions. I asked you a simple question above and you couldnt answer it. Let me ask you in a simpler way.

What is the standard measurement for Good? Is it the same worldwide? Who regulates it and who ensures that the one regulating it is right with its decisions that good is good and bad is bad and not the other way around?
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Here you go asking kiddie questions. I asked you a simple question above and you couldnt answer it. Let me ask you in a simpler way.

What is the standard measurement for Good? Is it the same worldwide? Who regulates it and who ensures that the one regulating it is right with its decisions that good is good and bad is bad and not the other way around?
Since I can't answer yours, can't you answer mine?
All I know is Do Good. We are know what good is, so what standard are you talking about?
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

Since I can't answer yours, can't you answer mine?
All I know is Do Good. We are know what good is, so what standard are you talking about?

Its fully obvious now that you are a joke. So I am done . Enjoy your new life albeit as false as it is.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Its fully obvious now that you are a joke. So I am done . Enjoy your new life albeit as false as it is.
False? Then you must be the joke. BYE
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

False? Then you must be the joke. BYE
Don, just focus on yourself and do what is right as much as you can. This guy is already too immersed in the brainwashing book of Satan(Yahweh) that he wouldn't consider using his brain for once to judge issues. Don't be surprised that there wasn't a single mention of the word 'Brain' in his holy book. All thinkings and brain activities were attached to the 'heart in his holy book undecided
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
Under what rock? Olumo rock? BTW, Pls I am not a killer or a terrorist. Neither does Atum my role model kill anyone. Pls when evil, wickedness and death is mentioned, let not Otem or Atum my god be mentioned. Yahweh is synonymous with wrath, anger, destruction, evil, fire etc. and not Otem or Atum my god.

May the POWER OF NATURE help us all to achieve our goals before leaving earth, in Otem's name I pray.
in whom the god of this present age has blinded their unbelieving minds so as to shut out the sunshine of the Good News of the glory of the Christ, who is the image of God.

Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
jerry447:
in whom the god of this present age has blinded their unbelieving minds so as to shut out the sunshine of the Good News of the glory of the Christ, who is the image of God.
the power in the blood of mosquito is better grin
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
Don, just focus on yourself and do what is right as much as you can. This guy is already too immersed in the brainwashing book of Satan(Yahweh) that he wouldn't consider using his brain for once to judge issues. Don't be surprised that there wasn't a single mention of the word 'Brain' in his holy book. All thinkings and brain activities were attached to the 'heart in his holy book undecided
Thanks.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

Sour drinks bah, mention them abeg. Didn't learn much about it from google.

I hear Ogogoro has a reputation.
CeoMYN:

Thanks.
I thought you were becoming an atheist undecided

Otem with his 2000 gods and counting and his NL congregation will just drag you back into religion grin
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Muafrika2:

I hear Ogogoro has a reputation.
I thought you were becoming an atheist undecided

Otem with his 2000 gods and counting and his NL congregation will just drag you back into religion grin
Lol, nobody go drag me.
Ogogoro sweet kai!

2 Likes

Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Cyberfire(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cyberfire:
Otemanduro I need 10k.. suprise me
I am not Odin. I can't help everybody. Nobody can help everybody.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by keandre: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
I am not Odin. I can't help everybody. Nobody can help everybody.

It's a new week, how e go be na? Next week or subsequent weeks? This stuff is now overdue..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4369679_img20160820wa001_jpegba76b996c33bdc6c165835d83424b4f4
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
@emrain

CHAPTER NINE
1. Bongo taught the homos who followed him to the desert. And they were very thirsty, saying, we have need of water, for all our water had been exhausted. Now Bongo said, look ahead of you.
2. Now when they looked far ahead, it was as if a stream of water was far ahead. Then the hope of taking water sustained them through the long journey to the place. But when they had reached the place, the did not find any water.
3. Now the homos said, Bongo, you have played some tricks on our eyes, making us see water where it is not. Then Bongo said, I did not play illusion on you. But nature itself played the illusion on your eyes. For if you do not see the appearance of the water, where shall you have the inner strength to walk this far?
4. So is also that which is called hope. For when a homo is giving the hope of a better future, he shall work upon his hope and do things which shall work towards it. But truly, not all hopes shall end as wished.
5. And when a hope does not bring good result, it makes the mind of the hoper weak. But do not stop hoping. For hope is like blood in the body.
6. Now Bongo spoke a parable, saying, a homo hopes for good things, but he got only bad things. Then he said, I shall take my own life and end all hopes. Now when the homo had hanged himself, he died.
7. Now after a year, one homo came looking for the homo who had killed himself. And he said, I am a friend to him before I went to another land. Now where is he so that I may enrich him?
8. Then the people told him saying, he is dead. For he has killed himself last year.
9. Another parable did Bongo make, saying, a little bird was caught by its wings in the thicket. And it cried day and night, but it could not free itself.
10. Then the bird gave up all hopes and remained still in the thicket. Now a larger bird flew past it and did not know that there was anything caught in the thicket.
11. So did five larger birds fly and did not notice it. For the bird had given up hope of being rescued. And it remained in the thicket famished and tired until death came over it.
12. So is anyone who did not cry out when he is in pain or if he is in need, so that he could be rescued and helped.
13. For who can know where he shall get his help from.

Homo and bongo grin grin grin hilarious grin grin
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 3:16am On Oct 24, 2016
keandre:

It's a new week, how e go be na? Next week or subsequent weeks? This stuff is now overdue..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4369679_img20160820wa001_jpegba76b996c33bdc6c165835d83424b4f4
Was actually testing ur patience+no time to do the stuff... but don't worry so much. This week sth shld happen.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Immorttal: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Muafrika2:
S.O.S

I need to stop waking up in the middle of the night. Any practical brainy ideas? undecided
it happens sometimes. Its normal but i will advice praying each time and go back to sleep. its spiritual sometimes, thats why i recommended prayer, and sometimes it has to do with your subconscious mind.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Immorttal: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

May the POWER OF NATURE help us all to achieve our goals before leaving earth, in Otem's name I pray.
grin
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Immorttal:
it happens sometimes. Its normal but i will advice praying each time and go back to sleep. its spiritual sometimes, thats why i recommended prayer, and sometimes it has to do with your subconscious mind.
Thanks.

I'll try that. It may be God is trying to get me to pray after all cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ / What If You're Wrong? / Am I A Deist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.