Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ (2611 Views)

Rahab The Harlot Is NOT In The Lineage Of The Messiah...proof! / The Biblical Definition Of A Pros Titute (harlot) / Harlot Church And Nigerian Harlot Churches - Repent Now ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ by queen2(f): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2006
Hey!!! Nairaland users especially the prohets and the prophetesses i want you to please tell me, in full details. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who Was The Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot?
                     WHY and HOW?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ by Iknowwhoim(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2006
How will that information help your salvation.

It's stated however that Jesus' genealogy can be traced back to her.
Re: ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ by Free(f): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2006
@ queen go read joshua chapter 2
Re: ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ by queen2(f): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2006
ok i will  cheesy grin

just chapter 2? no verse?
Re: ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ by Free(f): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2006
just chapter 2? no verse?

nah just read da whole chapter 2 aigh
Re: ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ by queen2(f): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2006
aww thanx free, i saw the answer this morning on my way to church, but gosh its too late, someone else collected the price. I woulda given half of the price to u free.but all da same thanx.

The person that collected the gift, actually said she read the whole verses in Joshua. The answer is SALMON 
Re: ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ by Free(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2006
aww thanx free, i saw the answer this morning on my way to church, but gosh its too late, someone else collected the price. I woulda given half of the price to u free.but all da same thanx.

you welcome gurrrl wink
Re: ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ by TYPOP(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2006
So you read your bible only for prizes from quiz? grin
Re: ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ by chinedumo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2010
if uhave won that prize what will u give to ur nairaland helpers

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is Jargon / Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor / You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.