Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] (20109 Views)

'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside / See How BB Naija 2017 Winner Efe Is Giving Back To The Society (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by shegra58: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
veekid:
Oniyeye; with your dieing career?
hey kid do u even have career at all?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by shumuel(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
TunezMediaTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdcM5ZECSNY

Popular singer, 9ice has made it clear that he encourages polygamy.

Alexander Abolore Adigun Alapomeji known as 9ice stated in a recent chat on EbonyliveTV that he will like to get married again. The father of four says he his bothered about the amount of women that will remain single if he fails to marry again, this is one of the way he choose to help the society.

The Gongo Aso crooner also mentioned that he wants to have 20 kids saying that he had 16 more left, while telling ladies to stop trying to own their man.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/singer-9ice-wants-to-marry-more-women.html

sigh... Couldn't he rather give money to people instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by naijacentric(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Even fela said u cant love more dan one woman after divorcin his 27 wives nice am sorry for u havin children up n down doesnt make sense
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Funjosh(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
notoriousbabe:
When Seun funjosh eleko1 lala Chukwudi44 babangbali and co are not even thinking of marrying half

na on sunday i go show you and Mourinho pepper. cool
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is what an Average money miss road African can do. We have over 89% of Such greedy men in Africa. hw does this add to the Nominal GDP and improves the Purchasing Power Parity of Nigerians? This is the same guy that wanted going into politics in Oyo at a point in time.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by bussicutie(f): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
As skinny as he is? ... he has the money to train all of them I believe... Atleast he is helping the society lol
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by bluejean(f): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
veekid:
Oniyeye; with your dieing career?

Help m tell him o. Mtcheeew
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by feedthenation(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
He must be joking.

But if he's serious...then he must be very responsible to take care of his wards and their mothers.
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Eazylion: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yoruba ppl and selfish interest

1 Like

Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Senorprinz(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
i support him, who wants to be eating okro soup everyday, variety is the spice of life.
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
The guy is right.
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Really?

Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Legalised prostitution and adultery.
Rilwayne001:
If you have the money to take care of them, then marry as much as you can. wink smiley
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Rilwayne001: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Millerz:
Legalised prostitution and adultery.

Illiterate, that's not prostitution neither is it adultery. The total number of females in our society is more than males. And if we are to marry just one each, where would the rest go? You want them to go into prostitution?

grin
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Angel1696: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
9ice my role model me sef I want to break jobs record in the bible by being the most wealthiest human being including at least 220 children.
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by mengho(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
He wants to make a harem,
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by ZeroShenanigan(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
As long as he can feed and house them he can have them but he must promise us all that he will not die and leave them to start disturbing us for recharge card money.

Facts show that the population of prostitutes on the streets are directly proportional to people reasoning like 9ice. Making babies and dying (an easy way out of a coward), leaving their kids to become more of a liability to the society he thought he was helping.

If he wants to have 4 wives then he should have 4 kids. That way, he wont die and live us with a liability like muslims do, causing increased terrorism and prostitution, robberies and kidnapping, as well as money rituals and thuggery.
How you manage to infuse Islam in this your bigotry comment is what baffles me.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by nonjebose(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
This guy sef. This has-been guy wants to help the society by populating it. Other musicians are working hard in the studio dropping new songs, and he wants to drop children. No kill yourself
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
ZeroShenanigan:
How you manage to infuse Islam in this your bigotry comment is what baffles me.
Without the injection of muslims, it wont be bigotry I guess. Is there any other religion that instruct members to marry 4 wives and raise as many kids as possible ?
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Marotzke(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Without the injection of muslims, it wont be bigotry I guess. Is there any other religion that instruct members to marry 4 wives and raise as many kids as possible ?
Billy the man, welcome back. Where have you been?
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Heavance(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
I can't believe this guy is reasoning like this....

since when he swore on TejuShow, facing the camera 'that he will never remarry', and then we saw him getting a wife later.... I stopped taking his life or music seriously.

Well, if he can take care of them, no wahala... he shouldn't add more problem to naija problem.

Please people, this has nothing to do with religion, let's learn to avoid causing religious crisis online, abeg.
Christians, Muslims and traditionalist are all guilty of this
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Jacko1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Theu need to start hawking common sense

So I can buy and give some ppl

Like this nice.... And buhari
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by stardomberry: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
see who is talking 9ice; rubbish.......with his broke self..!!! in is mind he is a man...... instead of him to just say I am looking for rich ladies to date.
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by mrdino(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
He should learn from Tuface's experience.
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Not only are you an illiterate, you're also a dumb senile demented being.

In almost every country in the world males outnumber women by a a large margin. Of course I don't expect you to be knowledgeable, its the norm with Muslims. Saying thrash to justify your legalized adultery and philandering. Keep listening to your pea size brained imams. Even the Nigerian census showed that there are more males than females in Nigeria.

Educate yourself and stop being daft.
Rilwayne001:

Illiterate that's not prostitution neither is it adultery. The total number of females in our society is more than males. And if we are to marry just one each, where would the rest go? You want them to go into prostitution?

grin
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by mcroeb(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2016
may God bless ur ministry.
Re: 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] by Jadela(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders. Don't ever patronize one Omorodion (07065416841) (glory.eze@outlook.com). He advertizes data subscriptions on all networks on Nairaland. He is a fraudster. I've just been scammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Kiss Daniel's Girlfriend, Chidinma / Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. / Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.