Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge (29499 Views)

Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook / 'Light Of My Life' - Simi Celebrates Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 32nd Birthday / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by notoriousbabe: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sensie:
My crush!
my booo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by notoriousbabe: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
undecided
bennyogama:
The boy good die
no wonder all your body dey shake and pant dey wet
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by chekasforchekas: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cha I snap picture for that bridge tire no aka oru then
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
very funny, Everybody wants to go to the USA, Everybody wants to hv their kids born in the USA everybody want to buy property and hv their marriage and honey moon in the USA
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by elfakkawy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
The guy no know say hin trouser don torn
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by ExInferis(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sensie:
My crush!

Typical nairaland babe.

Every single yeyebrity who has some small money and fame is your "crush".
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by naxman(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Adekunle Gold n His photoshop talent... we are expecting to see Adekunle Gold on the Heaven Bridge...

Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by gbens2000(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, you sef like readily made food cheesy cheesy
no mind them na so them they
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by keniolawumi56(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
It's could be photoshop, dnt forget the guy sabi Photoshop.
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by rhemiza(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Look like Art work.
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by holamillion(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
[My crush! [/quote]

yoh my crush too
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Clear Photoshop this guy is good for that. Anyway if true, DSS over to you.
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Fox14(f): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
the pictures look photoshopped .
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by DanielGb(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
mordtonia:
Eh heeeeen This guy again, are you sure this is not photoshop? Hmmm undecided
Now you are doubting is every move. Lol.
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by DanielGb(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Its too expensive though. I mean, how can you travel to Obodo Oyinbo to snap fur-ro. Third Main Land Bridge would have been less expensive.

My Igbo sense.

#Abi na Photoshop.
Help me check am.
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Succie150: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Crush m
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Succie150: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fox14:
the pictures look photoshopped .
nah
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Sensie(f): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
notoriousbabe:
my booo tongue tongue tongue

I don't do girls tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by notoriousbabe: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sensie:

who does girls?I was refereeing to Adekunle gold and not you,so baaaaaaaack off tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by notoriousbabe: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sensie:

who does girls? I was referring to my man Adekunle gold, so baaaaaaaack off tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by passionate88: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Onitsha bridge wey Igbo boys don take spanner remove the bolts comot
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Uchbebe46(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Taaaaa....na photoshop!
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Sensie(f): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
notoriousbabe:
who does girls? I was referring to my man Adekunle gold, so baaaaaaaack off tongue tongue tongue

Your man?! Lolzz Issorait #stepsaside
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Sensie(f): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExInferis:

Typical nairaland babe.
Every single yeyebrity who has some small money and fame is your "crush".

What's your definition of crush?! Olodo sombori
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by ExInferis(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sensie:

What's your definition of crush?! Olodo sombori

Ho!
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Sensie(f): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Nope. Appreciating
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by Sensie(f): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Nope. Appreciating
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by gigantic2010(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nyc pics
Re: Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Shey na why he con wear tear tear trouser

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Beautiful Beach Photos / Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport / Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.