Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,736 members, 7,865,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Christians Are Not Ment To Live As Kings And Queens On The Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are Not Ment To Live As Kings And Queens On The Earth (390 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Join The Whatsapp Group "Black Kings And Queens" / African Religion Is The Worship Of Legendary Kings And Queens Not Pagan Beliefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Not Ment To Live As Kings And Queens On The Earth by Vanderandrew(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2016
With the way the world system is designed, Christians are not destined to live as Kings and Queens on the earth. The world system encourages corruption, evil practices, occultism, witchcraft. All these are the major criteria for leadership, influence and wealth. Even Christians who find themselves in these position have dine with devils. How can you maintain your christian integrity? Is it possible to do this and not be unstained.
Re: Christians Are Not Ment To Live As Kings And Queens On The Earth by ajokeade920: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2016
@ Op,how do u mean?Are you against christians whom God has blessed financially and are enjoying their wealth.abi wetin u mean sef.
Re: Christians Are Not Ment To Live As Kings And Queens On The Earth by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2016
u mean they should live as slaves and servants..? but some pastors re just too rich dat u begin to wonder if they re men of God or business men.
Re: Christians Are Not Ment To Live As Kings And Queens On The Earth by Hoseaovo(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2016
Ighoga898:
u mean they should live as slaves and servants..? but some pastors re just too rich dat u begin to wonder if they re men of God or business men.

Well, Christians arent suppose to live like kings and queens here on earth. we are like the Isrealites on their way to Canaan not yet in Canaan. thats why we are called pilgrims. Even if God blesses you here on earth with material goods, it isn't for your pleasure or relaxation, it is so as to make you useful for the propagation of the gospel. We can check the life of Christ who is our Supreme leader, the life of the apostle who followed before us. They weren't clamouring for the things of the world like this days Christian leaders do.

On the other hand, Pastors acquiring private jets are to left to God to be the judge. If they do it solely to make them more effective in reaching out to the perishing souls, so be it. But if they do it to show to the world and their congregation that they can live in plenty, then they have God to account for.

I may not understand all ministries but I may be able to speak for my own. Presently, I understand that my leader has no building or fleet of cars in his name( all in the name of the church, I doubt if he has any meaning inheritance to will to children when he dies. And we don't see him running the ministry as if his children will take over the chief position after him.

Once asked what he will do if someone gift him a private jet, he just responded that if the person tells him before hand, he will advice him to channel the fund into other pressing needs of the church at the moment.

The Bible said, let your moderation be made known unto all men, the Lord is at hand.

(1) (Reply)

Is This An Error From The Bible Society Of Nigeria? / Love Of Christ Expressed:a Short Story / Is It Good/Right For Christians To Patronize Seers??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.