Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Is This An Error From The Bible Society Of Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This An Error From The Bible Society Of Nigeria? (387 Views)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This An Error From The Bible Society Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]
Now I Bring to your attention what caught mine!
CC: OAM4J
2 KINGS 24:8 "jehoiachin was *18* years old when he began to reign...."
when his story was summarized in

2 CHRONICLES 36:9 "jehoiachin was *8* years old when he began to reign...." I believe this must have been an error from the BIBLE SOCIETY OF NIGERIA.
CC: Seun
from KJV COPYRIGHT 2015, 2004 (2 different bibles)
i believe the book of "kings"; because an 8 year old boy can't turn a city against God.
I Want BSN to note this.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Is This An Error From The Bible Society Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Now My Findings are based on 2 "books" not an "app", of which this post may not apply to, and that of other versions.
I Remain a brother-in-christ, this should be no fuel to disbelief or conflict.
Re: Is This An Error From The Bible Society Of Nigeria? by okenwa(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
You have observed well, however the fault is not from the Bible Society of Nigeria.
The picture of the bible verse herein is from Dake's Annotated Bible and the explanation for the mistake was given. Please read the full note on 'c'. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is This An Error From The Bible Society Of Nigeria? by okenwa(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
There's no need adding to or removing from the content of the Bible. Different author give us a more understanding of the Holy book
Re: Is This An Error From The Bible Society Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
I Thought Of calling their headoffice, but now it seems general, shouldn't the early "typers" have taken note?
oh well.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Occultism III: Insider Exposes The Cabal [video] / Love Of Christ Expressed:a Short Story / Drawing Inspiration From The American Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.